Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,171 members, 7,867,393 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

When You Wait For People To Talk To You? Do They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Wait For People To Talk To You? Do They? (378 Views)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Wait For People To Talk To You? Do They? by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Hi all, everyday, I keep hoping that my neighbors would speak to me. Everytime I park my car in my driveway, I keep hoping someone from the family would just run towards me to speak to me but nothing ever happens.

It has become so severe that it has become a part of my daily thoughts. It has become even more serious because they are quite friendly with my family.

How can I stop this persistent thoughts and do youthink it will ever happen?
Re: When You Wait For People To Talk To You? Do They? by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Drive into your neighbours house jhor grin grin
Re: When You Wait For People To Talk To You? Do They? by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 08, 2016
If this madness is real, I think scientists should find a name for it. Cuz it's sure a new type and must be very rare

Congratulations on your 900 topics
Re: When You Wait For People To Talk To You? Do They? by raumdeuter: 4:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Topic 900

Now start working on getting to 1000 senseless topics
Re: When You Wait For People To Talk To You? Do They? by Bantino(m): 4:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Why not walk up to them and talk? They will definitely respond rather than killing yourself with so called persistent thoughts

(1) (Reply)

How To Pamper Your Man This Love Season! Learn The Massagingtricks / My Humble Prayer To Nairalander / BRAKING NEWS: Minister Of State For Labour Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.