Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (25141 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Happy new month

Our training continues this month

Contact us for more details

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy new month

Happy Sunday

Our training continues this month

Kindly contact us for more information

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Paint production business is fast growing and profitable, so be a part of this and increase your financial status.

LEARN HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAINTS

I have a lot of things to help u with, from the starting of
production, to the packaging and marketing of your
product. We conduct
online training and coaching until u get full stand of
your own.
I cover over 16 different types of paints.
graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote,
gloss, satin,
matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged ebook that contain the
following
1. Introduction to paint and paint production
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of
paint and their function.
3. Production procedures 4. Equipment and needed
to start paint
production business
5. Average prices of chemicals and equipment
6. General guidelines for paint production
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on
how you can
market your product easily and make profit without
competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality
paint
All this are package in my ebook and continue online training .
You can also add me up on whatsapp for easy
communication.
Email: Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Our training continues this week

Contact us for more information

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by konews: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Paint production Business is among the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria so if you are going into Pint production you going into the right business. If you are going into Paint Production Business there is something you need to know so that you not to worry regarding the business because a lot of people will certainly need a house, either as their own or rent/lease, while other chooses to buy a built once and the they will try to renovate it to the way they want. The reason for all this this is because they are geared towards having accommodation of their own and it is a basic need of every human being.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/paint-production-business-plan-in-nigeria-latest-feasibility-study-2020/
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2020
Paint production business is fast growing and profitable, so be a part of this and increase your financial status.

product. We conduct
your own.
gloss, satin,
following
to start paint
production business
how you can
competitors fear
paint
communication.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2020

product. We conduct
your own.
gloss, satin,
following
to start paint
production business
how you can
competitors fear
paint
communication.
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by Mazipaschal27(m): 2:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020

product. We conduct
your own.
gloss, satin,
following
to start paint
production business
how you can
competitors fear
paint
communication.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning all

Are you still thinking of what business to invest on? paint production business is a nice one to start with small capital and with good marketing strategy you will grow into a big company with Little time.

our training on how to produce, package and market different types of quality paints is still much on.

what are you waiting for, grab this opportunity today.

07034280153 whatsapp number
Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Happy Sunday

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 8:07pm On May 01, 2020
good day all...

the paint production training is still very much on

and many people have benefited from it, if you want to be part of the training just email me or add us on WhatsApp

don't miss this opportunity.... for the price is very affordable

regards

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:36pm On May 25, 2020
Happy New week ...

Are you thinking of starting a business? PAINT PRODUCTION BUSINESS is a good one for you.

Don't worry about how to start or setup the business, ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE will give you all you need, we will train you on how produce, package and market 38 different types of quality paints.

Contact us today.
07034280153 whatsapp chat or calls

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2020
ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE is an organisation poised to alleviate poverty, not by only putting food on your table but also by making you an employer of labour.
Are you a job seekers, NYSC corp member, undergraduate or secondary student, someone that want to add knowledge to the one you have before, want to set up your own business?... This post is projected for you.
You can now learn how to create and make paints with ease, which will in turn make you financially independent.
A lot of things to help you with, from the starting of production, to the packaging and marketing of your product(s). We conduct online training and coaching until you get full stand of your own.
We cover over 15 different types of paints. graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote, gloss, satin, matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged e-book that contains the following
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of paint and their function.
3. Production procedures
4. Equipment and needed to start paint production business
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on how you can market your product easily and make profit without competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality paint
Our service and ebook is very affordable price.
Irrespective of your location within Nigeria.
For enquiries:
Call: 07034280153 (WhatsApp) or email Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com
......what are you waiting for

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Happy new month

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Happy new week

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE is an organisation poised to alleviate poverty, not by only putting food on your table but also by making you an employer of labour.
Are you a job seekers, NYSC corp member, undergraduate or secondary student, someone that want to add knowledge to the one you have before, want to set up your own business?... This post is projected for you.
You can now learn how to create and make paints with ease, which will in turn make you financially independent.
A lot of things to help you with, from the starting of production, to the packaging and marketing of your product(s). We conduct online training and coaching until you get full stand of your own.
We cover over 15 different types of paints. graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote, gloss, satin, matte eggshell, textured matte etc
3. Production procedures
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on how you can market your product easily and make profit without competitors fear
For enquiries:

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Happy new month

Our training continues this month.

Don't miss the opportunity.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
3. Production procedures
For enquiries:

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Our training is still on going

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
good day all

Are you still thinking of what business to invest on? paint production business is a nice one to start with small capital and with good marketing strategy you will grow into a big company with Little time.

our training on how to produce, package and market different types of quality paints is still much on.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Are you selling Bitcoins, PayPal, PayGal, or PayMal? Save yourself the stress of commenting on each thread. Automate it!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6083759/
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2020
3. Production procedures
For enquiries:

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2020
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by Dwanay(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
how much is the training?
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
good day all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Happy Sunday...

Our training continues...

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by Obakovicho: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
ogbagha3:
Happy Sunday...

Our training continues...
In PHC
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy new month

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.