Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (25145 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
good day all

Are you still thinking of what business to invest on? paint production business is a nice one to start with small capital and with good marketing strategy you will grow into a big company with Little time.

our training on how to produce, package and market different types of quality paints is still much on.

what are you waiting for, grab this opportunity today.

07034280153 whatsapp number

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Our training is still on going...

Join us today and get the best knowledge about paint production business and increase your income.

07034280153 WhatsApp and calls

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Our comprehensive training continues

Key in today and be a boss of your own

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
good morning all.

in this state of our economy, it is only when we have our own business that can really sustain us.

paint production business is a very lucrative business that you can start with small capital and with good marketing strategy you will grow into a big company with Little time.

our training on how to produce, package and market different types of paint is very much on going.

so grab this opportunity now and be a boss of your own.

ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
good day all...

the paint production training is still very much on.

and many people have benefited from it and if you want to be part of the training just email me or add me on whatsapp

ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com

don't miss out of this opportunity.... the price is very affordable

regards

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 4:17pm On May 02, 2021
good day all...

the paint production training is still very much on

and many people have benefited from it, if you want to be part of the training just email me or add me on whatsapp
ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com

don't miss this opportunity.... for the price is very affordable

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 1:09pm On May 08, 2021
Good day all

Our training programs continues everyday

So join us today, to know how you can set up your own paint production business and make earnings from it.

Contact us for more information
07034280153 whatsapp chat or calls
Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:15pm On May 11, 2021
Good morning all

It is great to be a boss of your own. become a boss today.
start up your own paint production business.
we can help you with everything you need to achieve that.

Contact us today
07034280153 whatsapp and chat or calls

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:00am On May 18, 2021
Good morning all

Happy New week

Our training programs continues this week

Join us today to be train on how to set up your own paint production business and make earnings from it.

We train on how to produce, package and market 38 different types of quality paints. And lot more.

For more information please contact us on

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 6:37pm On May 28, 2021
Good day all

So join us today, to know how you can set up your own paint production business and make earnings from it.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE is an organisation poised to alleviate poverty, not by only putting food on your table but also by making you an employer of labour.
Are you a job seekers, NYSC corp member, undergraduate or secondary student, someone that want to add knowledge to the one you have before, want to set up your own business?... This post is projected for you.
You can now learn how to create and make paints with ease, which will in turn make you financially independent.
A lot of things to help you with, from the starting of production, to the packaging and marketing of your product(s). We conduct online training and coaching until you get full stand of your own.
We cover over 15 different types of paints. graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote, gloss, satin, matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged e-book that contains the following
1. Introduction to paint and paint production
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of paint and their function.
3. Production procedures
4. Equipment and needed to start paint production business
5. Average prices of chemicals and equipment
6. General guidelines for paint production
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on how you can market your product easily and make profit without competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality paint
Our service and ebook is very affordable price.
Irrespective of your location within Nigeria.
For enquiries:
Call: 07034280153 (WhatsApp)

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Good day all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good day all,

our training programs is still on going.

Interested persons are very much welcome.

This is an opportunity to be become your boss and earn good income for yourself.

For more information please contact us on
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Our training is still on going...

Join us today and get the best knowledge about paint production business and increase your income.

07034280153 WhatsApp and calls
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy new week

Our training continues this week...

Contact us today...

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Good day all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good day everyone

Our training program is still on

Interested persons are welcome

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Good day all

Our training continue.

Interested person should contact us for intensive training on how to produce, package and market quality product.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Good day all

Happy new month

Our training continue this month

Interested person should contact us for intensive training on how to produce, package and market quality product.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Good day all

Our training continue.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Happy New Year...

Are you thinking of starting a business in this new year? PAINT PRODUCTION BUSINESS is a good one for you.

Don't worry about how to start or setup the business, ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE will give you all you need, we will train you on how produce, package and market 38 different types of quality paints.

Contact us today.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Good day all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by bizinvestment(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Visit this YouTube channel via https://youtu.be/NOzsgteGpE4 for detailed videos on all you need to make paint
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Paint production business is fast growing and profitable, so be a part of this and increase your financial status.

LEARN HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAINTS

I have a lot of things to help u with, from the starting of
production, to the packaging and marketing of your
product. We conduct
online training and coaching until u get full stand of
your own.
I cover over 16 different types of paints.
graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote,
gloss, satin,
matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged ebook that contain the
following
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of
paint and their function.
3. Production procedures 4. Equipment and needed
to start paint
production business
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on
how you can
market your product easily and make profit without
competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality
paint
All this are package in my ebook and continue online training .
You can also add me up on whatsapp for easy
communication.
Email: Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by robertbrownn: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Buy Instagram Followers and grow your business reach.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Paint production business is fast growing and profitable, so be a part of this and increase your financial status.

product. We conduct
your own.
gloss, satin,
following
to start paint
production business
how you can
competitors fear
paint
communication.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 2:43pm On May 25, 2023

product. We conduct
your own.
gloss, satin,
following
to start paint
production business
how you can
competitors fear
paint
communication.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2023
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good day all

Contact us today

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Good morning all

Contact us today

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 4:22pm On Jan 17
Are you thinking of starting a business in this new year? PAINT PRODUCTION BUSINESS is a good one for you.

Don't worry about how to start or setup the business, ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE will give you all you need, we will train you on how produce, package and market 38 different types of quality paints.

Contact us today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.