Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (25128 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ultrazone(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good evening all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Paint production business is fast growing and profitable, so be a part of this and increase your financial status.

LEARN HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAINTS

I have a lot of things to help u with, from the starting of
production, to the packaging and marketing of your
product. We conduct
online training and coaching until u get full stand of
your own.
I cover over 16 different types of paints.
graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote,
gloss, satin,
matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged ebook that contain the
following
1. Introduction to paint and paint production
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of
paint and their function.
3. Production procedures 4. Equipment and needed
to start paint
production business
5. Average prices of chemicals and equipment
6. General guidelines for paint production
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on
how you can
market your product easily and make profit without
competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality
paint
All this are package in my ebook and continue online training .
You can also add me up on whatsapp for easy
communication.
Email: Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good day all

Our training program continue everyday, interested persons are welcome to join us

Contact us for more information
07034280153 whatsapp chat or calls

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good evening all

Happy new month

Our training program continue this month

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Good morning all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Happy weekend

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy new month

Our training continue this week

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good evening all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Happy new week

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Happy new month

Our training continue this month

Join us today

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2018
Good day all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Good evening all

Our training continue

Contact us for more information

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Paint production business is fast growing and profitable, so be a part of this and increase your financial status.

LEARN HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAINTS

I have a lot of things to help u with, from the starting of
production, to the packaging and marketing of your
product. We conduct
online training and coaching until u get full stand of
your own.
I cover over 16 different types of paints.
graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote,
gloss, satin,
matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged ebook that contain the
following
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of
paint and their function.
3. Production procedures 4. Equipment and needed
to start paint
production business
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on
how you can
market your product easily and make profit without
competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality
paint
All this are package in my ebook and continue online training .
You can also add me up on whatsapp for easy
communication.
Email: Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE is an organisation poised to alleviate poverty, not by only putting food on your table but also by making you an employer of labour.
Are you a job seekers, NYSC corp member, undergraduate or secondary student?... This post is projected for you.
You can now learn how to create and make paints with ease, which will in turn make you financially independent.
A lot of things to help you with, from the starting of production, to the packaging and marketing of your product(s). We conduct online training and coaching until you get full stand of your own.
We cover training on the following
1. Emulsion paint
2. Textured paint
3. Satin or nylon paint
4. POP paint
5.. Matte Eggshell
6. Flex coat
7.Textured matte
8.Marble effect
9. Marble trowel
10. Base coat
11.Graffitex
12. Gloss paint
13.Varnish
14. Undercoat
15. Anti rust
We have a full packaged e-book that contains the following
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of paint and their function.
3. Production procedures
4. Equipment needed to start paint production business
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on how you can market your product easily and make profit without competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality paint
Our service and ebook is very affordable price.
Irrespective of your location within Nigeria.
For enquiries:
Call: 07034280153 (WhatsApp)

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Good morning all

Our training program continues

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Happy new week

Our training continues this week

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by Homeyfav: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
enlhl
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Happy new week

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by MATBILL10(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Well done@ Ogbagha you are doing a great job. Nice and comprehensive ebook I got from you.
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by MATBILL10(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Welldone@Ogbagha you are doing a great job, nice and comprehensive ebook I got from you

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by Daisymi(f): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Are you tired of looking for where to buy organics and inorganics skincare products. Bouqui Signatures is the right one.
We sells varieties of creams,soaps,bases,raw products and also train.e.g
Activated charcoal 100g 1k
Camwood 100g 1k
Red camwood 100g 1k
Sandalwood 100g 1k
Orange peel powder 100g 1500
Carrot oil 100ml 1500
Orange oil 100ml 1500
Avocado oil 100ml 1500
Hyaluronic 100ml 2k
Snow white 100g 2000
Beetroot powder 100g 2k
Mango powder 100g 2k
Salicylic powder 100g 1500
Niacinamide(vit b) powder 100g 1000
Brown sugar 250g 1000
Aloe vera gel 150g 2000
Ascorbic acid 100g 1500
Oat powder 100g 1000
Goat milk powder 150g 1000
Kamana milk(Egyptian )150ml 2000
Base cream 250ml 2500
And so on.call bouqui signatures or WhatsApp 07033432564
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Happy new week

Our training program continues this week

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Happy new month

Our training continues

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by uwadiahercules: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Get Your Paint Production Business Plan In Nigeria 2019 Latest Edition Feasibility Studies
http://www.businessplanstartup.com.ng/paint-production-business-plan-in-nigeria-2019-latest-edition-feasibility-studies/
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good evening all

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Happy new month

Our training program continues this month

Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by uwadiahercules: 9:06am On May 01, 2019
How To Start Paint Production Business In Nigeria |Get A Paint Production Business Plan
Re: How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business by ogbagha3: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
Good morning all

Happy new month

Our training continues this month

Contact us for more details

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.