Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? (5909 Views)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Threaten her.
Say something like this, it always works for me: Comon sharap, before I count to two, run inside house go open dat toto make I come put something big inside am. Comon go open dat rubbish make I come do something.

Dats how I got Nneka, Ozioma, ihuoma, anurika and dat ewedu loving Rakiya which eventually I married dat has made my life a big lava like soup of trouble, dat keeps giving me kids that looks exactly like my neighbour. U need to assert ur right as a man, sound manly, it is ur right to own any girl u want...
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Em, can I get an inkling as to the type of question you ask? Cos I might be sending some wooing your way... smiley

I'm afraid ure gonna be late cos. I'm head over heels (u can complete the rest) wink
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
espionagesavvy:
Threaten her.
Say something like this, it always works for me: Comon sharap, before I count to two, run inside house go open dat toto make I come put something big inside am. Comon go open dat rubbish make I come do something.

Dats how I got Nneka, Ozioma, ihuoma, anurika and dat ewedu loving Rakiya which eventually I married dat has made my life a big lava like soup of trouble, dat keeps giving me kids that looks exactly like my neighbour. U need to assert ur right as a man, sound manly, it is ur right to own any girl u want...

grin grin my guy ure a joker! cheesy
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by JoeBlocks(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
skarlett:

I'm afraid ure gonna be late cos. I'm head over heels (u can complete the rest) wink
With who? Lemme at him, am gonna tear him apart, ohh who's the sleek nigger that beat me to the punch. Lol. grin
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by olatade(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
i want you,yoooouuu!!!..is what u tel them when they ask
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
With who? Lemme at him, am gonna tear him apart, ohh who's the sleek nigger that beat me to the punch. Lol. grin

Lol, awwwwn I almost felt sorry for you, until I remembered he said he'll disrupt my wedding to another guy, if we don't end up together cheesy I don't want that kinda drama at my wedding tongue
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Simply tell her what you want from her na, abi? Or are you friends without a reason? Then we'd describe you as a relationship wannabe.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin my guy ure a joker! cheesy

Well, I think any guy commandeering and manly sounding can get any girl he wants. It works for me, it might work for him
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by JoeBlocks(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
skarlett:

Lol, awwwwn I almost felt sorry for you, until I remembered he said he'll disrupt my wedding to another guy, if we don't end up together cheesy I don't want that kinda drama at my wedding tongue
Oh no... Come on gurl, surely we could have a secret wedding? Just me, you, our body and soul in the Dominicans... wink
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh no... Come on gurl, surely we could have a secret wedding? Just me, you, our body and soul in the Dominicans... wink

Nah he's telepathic its of no use.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by JoeBlocks(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
skarlett:

Nah he's telepathic its of no use.
Did I mention I'm clairvoyant? I can block his telepathy cos I'm more powerful than Prof X and Jean Grey combined.

Never worry, I got you covered. grin wink
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by vicstar(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
uhm op datz a no-brainer cool your answer depends on the kinda gurl. Simple undecided
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Did I mention I'm clairvoyant? I can block his telepathy cos I'm more power than Prof X and Jean Grey combined.

Never worry, I got you covered. grin wink

Lol
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by JoeBlocks(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2016
skarlett:

Lol
So? smiley
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by SUPOL(m): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Girls dont no wat dey want. I discovered something. D one I was sincere with I lost, but d one I lied to I got. Wen she asked me I told her I don't want anything from her, dats how she fall n d rest was history
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
So? smiley

Tempting...but I'll pass smiley
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by JoeBlocks(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
skarlett:

Tempting...but I'll pass smiley
You could pass by and have a drink with me? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Woman With TWO Vaginas / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend {photo} / Prick Or Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.