Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Presume We Love Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Presume We Love Each Other (710 Views)

We Love Each Other But We Found Out Late..please What Can We Do? / We Love Each Other But....... / Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Presume We Love Each Other by lekzey(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
there is agirl that have feeling for me but i turn her down.Actualy i like this girl,but i dont want to go for her because i have a girl friend,but now me and my girl are no more.
I use to call this girl and we use to talk but now she dont pick my call again.I WANT THIS GIRLS NOW
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by AustinG1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
GO AND KIDNAP HER grin
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by hollandis(f): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
You have totally and finally destroyed the english language
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by IFELEKE(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
Poster,
Try another line,this isn't working for you.
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by Nautillus(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
grin grin . .TGIF . . .i'm having so much fun on NL today . . .where do you guyz come up with all this replies ? ? ? grin grin
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by biola44: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
nothing like NL! grin
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by Tracey121(f): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
And I think Im addicted to NL, I spend sleepless nights thinking about it, I dnt eat in the morning rushing for the internet, have put a big fat stop in meeting
deadlines and now I have no job whatsoever at all

Back to the question ppl now this is unfair for the dude who post the topic
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by 3Line(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

Pray about it. God help.

Cheers.
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by xqwysyte(f): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
shocked
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by spikedcylinder: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
hollandis:

Lol. grin cheesy
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by kokoA(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
Wicked Nairalanders.

Anyway, guy if you want her, then go for her after all you have broken up with your girl friend. If she does not pick your calls, go to her house, if she chase you out, kneel down and beg, if she still insist that you go, tell her you will kill your self and if she does'nt listen tell her you will kill her before killing yourself and if she still insist, kill her but report yourself to the police. Ok? grin (Just joking, If you love her, then go for her.
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by Dammyray(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
@tracy pele oo @ poster sorry case 2 , i guess this the real "YOU WILL NEVER APPRICIATE WHAT YOU HAVE NOT UNTILL YOU LOSS IT" wIsh u the best sha
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by kok(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
kokoA:

Wicked Nairalanders.

Anyway, guy if you want her, then go for her after all you have broken up with your girl friend. If she does not pick your calls, go to her house, if she chase you out, kneel down and beg, if she still insist that you go, tell her you will kill your self and if she does'nt listen tell her you will kill her before killing yourself and if she still insist, kill her but report yourself to the police. Ok?

LOL I cant shout ooooo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by kok(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
Try what kokA advised, but dont include the last lines, i.e, If she does not pick your calls, go to her house, if she chase you out, kneel down and beg, if she still insist that you go, tell her you will kill your self and if she does'nt listen tell her you will kill her before killing yourself, you just might end the scene with a smile on her face!
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by Busybody2(f): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Topic

I presume you do, too cheesy
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:01am On Jul 18, 2009
lekzey:

there is agirl that have feeling for me but i turn her down.Actualy i like this girl,but i dont want to go for her because i have a girl friend,but now me and my girl are no more.
I use to call this girl and we use to talk[b] but now she dont pick my call again.[/b]I WANT THIS GIRLS NOW

So where does the presumption come in? undecided
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by C2H5OH(f): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2009
Stop calling. Wait a few weeks to see if she calls you. If she does not, try to see her IN PERSON.
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by eyonigger(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2009
so just coz shes got feelings for u wud make her wait 4 u? Hell na brof, she wud go 4 another guy.
Re: I Presume We Love Each Other by sexyLeamon(f): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2009
hollandis:

ROFLMAO

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. I Woo A Babe And: / How To Monitor And Track Your Spouse Or Lover 24/7 / I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.