Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) (2930 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by qtx(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
A girl did this to herself leaving a comment" No more sex until after marriage"
What do you think?
Source: http://www.robminds.com/2016/02/08/no-more-sex-until-after-marriagephoto/

Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by vault(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
if the thing hungry am..... she go find named straight grin
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by yaqq: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
may her. dude used burantashi on her! she s like I needd 2 lock up else he s gonna. kill me soon
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
I go still remove that padlock,nack shi*t comot for her body. undecided
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by qtx(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
lol
see responses
grin
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Damn dat puss-y! See how pompous it is!! Sweetness dammit!!! I call it "bomb puss-y" sweet as chicken barbecue..
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
Damn dat puss-y! See how pompous it is!! Sweetness dammit!!! I call it "bomb puss-y" sweet as chicken barbecue..

undecided undecided
Bro all u need is christ
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
SolexxBarry:

undecided undecided
Bro all u need is christ
ok bro..
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by cruzita(f): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
how e go take stop her from doing it?when konji hold am ,she go find hammer straight
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by feldido(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shey de Pant na iron Pant? undecided
Why waste time on the padlock when u can easily tear the Pant.
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
She should allow jesus to do the closing.but closing it down by his own will is just a joke of the century..her flesh{the corrupt oldman} would uncountable times pushed her to do the thing again and again. Yeyerity sad
Re: Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) by qtx(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
cruzita:
how e go take stop her from doing it?when konji hold am ,she go find hammer straight
hammer ke? bhuahahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

(y) How Many Men Can You See In The Room ??? / Be Sincere With Yourself, Would You Marry Your Present BF/GF? Why? / Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.