Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body (2945 Views)

Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day / See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image / Nicki Minaj Pictured Unclad With Just Ropes Covering Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by tkgz(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2017
Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just ropes Covering her Body
Nicki Minaj shared steamy photos of her wearing a bondage inspired rope bikini. It appears to have been taken on the set of a video shoot, as several hands can be seen on deck,to ensure the star looks perfect.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/nicki-minaj-pictured-nakked-just-ropes-covering-body/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
This is called ART.... With some BONDAGE incentives

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Partnerbiz(f): 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
Sluutsssss
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by tobisco29(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2017
its her type to go unclad always
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by SirMichael1: 11:25pm On May 28, 2017
Those boobs though. Yummy!

Wanna squash them wink
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Akposkool(m): 1:15am On May 29, 2017
Fake girl. Please join me celebrate am a year older today

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Lewaluv(f): 3:16am On May 29, 2017
Where D ass bro?
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by buffalowings: 3:22am On May 29, 2017
Good very good

Wonder if this girl had implants

The boobs are standing upright

Very perky

Just wot I like..

Time to watch anaconda again
I like that song, the lyrics are wacky at most
but the visuals get me going angry angry grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Alitair(m): 3:49am On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:
Those boobs though. Yummy!

Wanna squash them wink

and thats how you will go and join vaseline crew because of fake juice and sauce. If them give plastic sauce and empty 5alive with air, u go happy for ya sef?
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Alitair(m): 3:57am On May 29, 2017
buffalowings:
Good very good

Wonder if this girl had implants

The boobs are standing upright

Very perky

Just wot I like..

Time to watch anaconda again
I like that song, the lyrics are wacky at most
but the visuals get me going angry angry grin

When time reach make you pay money get perky t..i.ts! U will start asking if it is gold and silver. Talk with your brains not your joy.staff!

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Kobicove(m): 6:03am On May 29, 2017
Do you have pics without the rope covering? grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Nobody: 6:39am On May 29, 2017
Lewaluv:
Where D ass bro?
You are flawless & wish i could have you

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by SirMichael1: 6:48am On May 29, 2017
Alitair:

and thats how you will go and join vaseline crew because of fake juice and sauce. If them give plastic sauce and empty 5alive with air, u go happy for ya sef?

I can't decipher almost anything you just wrote.

Sorry but I don't masturbate Sir. What's bad in admiring boobs again?? cry
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Alitair(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=SirMichael1 post=56976161]

I can't decipher almost anything you just wrote.

Sorry but I don't masturbate Sir. What's bad in admiring boobs again?? cry
[/quote

Omo admire real bo.obs if you want not fake surgical boo.bs.
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by SirMichael1: 11:35am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Alitair post=56983637][/quote]

If you don't know that she did boob job, wouldn't you admire it...

Rararada undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by Alitair(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:

If you don't know that she did boob job, wouldn't you admire it...

Rararada undecided

angry

Because you don't know u will soon start crushing on bobrisky....

Radarada to u too
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by SirMichael1: 12:07pm On May 29, 2017
Alitair:

angry

Because you don't know u will soon start crushing on bobrisky....

Radarada to u too

Your stupidity is outta this world cheesy

Bobrisky of all things. embarassed That dude confused about his sexuality. You know you've cursed me abi cry

Oloriburukun angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Pictured Naked With Just Ropes Covering Her Body by naijajobx: 12:20pm On May 29, 2017
enh

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? / Woman's 19th Birthday Photo Shocks Twitter Users / “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.