Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Experience With A Little Gal Today. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Little Gal Today. (7351 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by vizkiz: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Says the blushee...grin

by the way...Just how well do you think You know me?cool

let me say 12.5%. Lol.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
PushMusic:
Okay, so why doesn't he want your cute ass? angry
LoL!grin

It was A Ruse David.grin Victor got the joke on time!grin
After Myriads of blushes!grin
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

let me say 12.5%. Lol.
Make it 2.5%.

undecided
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

It was A Ruse David.grin Victor got the joke on time!grin
After Myriads of blushes!grin
Aha! I see. cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
joliyp:
met this cute little gal at d banking hall where i work.she seems to be worried,i was actually going to attend to a costomer.i approached her how are r u dear? 'm fine'she said.where is mommy? 'she is at home crying' nw more concern i ask why. Daddy beat Mommy! the sadnes on her face indicates she is going thru alot.my question is to the single guys can u beat your wife?
No, I can't. It's barbaric.

Girl, I thought you said you work in an IT company, why bank now?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
PushMusic:
Aha! I see. cheesy
LoL!grin

You thought it's Real? You know I've got like Triple the pride Almighty Zeus had.

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You thought it's Real? You know I've got like Triple the pride Almighty Zeus had.
Abeg don't start showing megalomaniac tendencies. I'm not about to deal with another Darkenedrebel biko!
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
PushMusic:

Abeg don't start showing megalomaniac tendencies.
I'm not about to deal with another Darkenedrebel biko!
I ain't showing no tendencies.

I'm just saying...Mba!

See ehn...forget it abeg!

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
PushMusic:

Abeg don't start showing megalomaniac tendencies.
I'm not about to deal with another Darkenedrebel biko!

I don't know if it's to seek for attention or whatnot , but never ever mention my name in any of your rétarded conversations again. I mean ever!. Especially when I don't even know who the fück you are. Get that into your thick skull.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

seriously bro, some peeps just wanna look relevant by all means. Even of it means creating fake and sentimental threads to back em up... Ask ireneony undecided
take time to go through her topics and you will find out she has bipolar disorder.

Her banker English is ............
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't know if it's to seek for attention or whatnot , but never ever mention my name in any of your rétarded conversations again. I mean ever!. Especially when I don't even know who the fück you are. Get that into your thick skull.
Dies, grin
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

O,o

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
PushMusic:

Dies, grin

And stop sharing my posts, creep.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
O,o

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
My first poetic justice will be dedicated to Darkenedrebel being thrown a little bit down the rungs of Hip hop heirechy .

I like his guts.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:
Nope. I can't beat my wife. Unless she asks me to. Or in self defense.
In other words you can beat your wife. No need beating around the bush
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by justiz5(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
what is a young kid doing alone in a bank

What do you think we are fools or dummies? You think you can hang around here creating fake and silly stories expecting to make front page or you want us to know you work in a bank

the notion that every one that creates a thread on NairaLand wants to make front page is not always correct or true.

Some times, one just feel like sharing his or her feelings, expressing your experience so that others can share in.

Am of the opinion that if a post is worth front page, good, if it is not, better still.

That was how I got banned severally for making a post or sharing an experience I knew would have been of help to so many Agricnuers here. May be the mods felt I wanted to hijack front page.

The truth abouth front page is that every one would love his/her post to make FP but it is not a do or die affair.

Unfortunately, posts that ordinarily shouldn't make front pade do some of the times, may be because of reasons best known to NLders who have a special network for FP.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Swizdoe(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
I see men that their lay hands on their women as weak but some women can be audacious
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
justiz5:

the notion that every one that creates a thread on NairaLand wants to make front page is not always correct or true.

Some times, one just feel like sharing his or her feelings, expressing your experience so that others can share in.

Am of the opinion that if a post is worth front page, good, if it is not, better still.

That was how I got banned severally for making a post or sharing an experience I knew would have been of help to so many Agricnuers here. May be the mods felt I wanted to hijack front page.

The truth abouth front page is that every one would love his/her post to make FP but it is not a do or die affair.

Unfortunately, posts that ordinarily shouldn't make front pade do some of the times, may be because of reasons best known to NLders who have a special network for FP.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Angelberry:

In other words you can beat your wife. No need beating around the bush

If someone asks you if you can kill someone, do you just say a blatant 'Yes'? Or do you try to illustrate probable instances where you might commit murder, not because you want to, but because such circumstances might push you to commit murder?

The fact that you attested to being able to commit murder after explaining these instances where you might, just like I rightfully did, doesn't mean you think it's right to commit murder, neither does it put you in the same category with someone who says 'Yes' when asked the same question, probably because he thinks it's cool to commit murder.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
joliyp:
met this cute little gal at d banking hall where i work.she seems to be worried,i was actually going to attend to a costomer.i approached her how are r u dear? 'm fine'she said.where is mommy? 'she is at home crying' nw more concern i ask why. Daddy beat Mommy! the sadnes on her face indicates she is going thru alot.my question is to the single guys can u beat your wife?
sister, is there any vacant for i.t. students in your bank?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by 100Cents: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
joliyp:

Picture of you WALKING in a bank

Or ...

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by sarite(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
mum and dad are at home and d little grl at bank to do wat?

guess she as come to recieve d cool breeze from the A.C or come to call u to beat d father back..... Na wa ooooo

Stop giving us Bobo @Op.....lol
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by hertz9te(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:

cry some always sleep their way through to d top
unfortunately,I agree.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Qualer: 2:19am On Feb 09, 2016
joliyp:
just d way my dad use to say

this statement has me concerned...
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by ilevic(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Twaci:
I wonder sad
So OP what did you do to help the little girl?
Nothing but to create a thread for her on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by darkenkach(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2016
I am single, how can i beat my wife?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by justiz5(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

You know what am talking about, don't you?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2016
justiz5:
No I don't
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by justiz5(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

No I don't
Have you not noticed that post with lesser comments some of the time make front page, while others with one, two or even three pages do not make FP?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by chigoizie7(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2016
joliyp:

The question should be, what is a little girl doing in a banking hall? I tot u said her papa and mama dey house.

Btw, I can not beat a girl unless on self defence. Trust me, I will make sure I beat u blue black.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by joliyp(f): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
chigoizie7:

The question should be, what is a little girl doing in a banking hall? I tot u said her papa and mama dey house.

Btw, I can not beat a girl unless on self defence. Trust me, I will make sure I beat u blue black.
lol......u wish guys like you end up beaten up by your wife
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by chigoizie7(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
joliyp:
lol......u wish guys like you end up beaten up by your wife

Me, I can not touch a girl oh.

But, if a girl should have d guts to raise a hand on me, then she should be strong enough or receive to withstand the beatings from me.

Dem no born her well?

I believe in "do me, I do you" but I can never be the 1st to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Leaks Ex's Nudes Saying He Wants To Warn Other Men Against Her / If You Know This Woman U Be Correct Aproko. / Wife Material With A Touch Of Ashawo’ – Lady Filmed Pounding Fufu And Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.