Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2575817 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 12:00am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
My input again: I still want to believe NYSC as a
body is not settled based on so many things
such as the delayed in budget passage,hence
their permutation and combination of shifting
A'16 camp date to April 27

From all indication, this is not normal and no set
of last CMs has experienced this before;
1. A month gap between printing of CUL and
Resumption in camp.

2. Just 16days of camping (no more 3weeks?).
On matter arising:

i believe strongly that in Nigeria
of today,the only way we can channel our
groevances and make our voices heard loudly is
through the social medias. Take for example the
issue of #FreeEseOruru, #FreePatiencePaul
#OpenNASS and of recent the jambites protest
across all the nations that prompted the National
Assembly to order jamb to go back to both PBT
and CBT type of exam as from next year.
Therefore, NYSC can be compel to make
necessarily adjustments and stop wasting our
time if our petitions reach the appropriate
quarters.

The appropriate hashtag could also
be #NYSCTimeWasting, #A'16StandWithApril1,
#NYSCPCMsaretired #NYSCreceivesense etc.
We can tag the following pple for onward re
tweet; @omojuwa @Heir_2d_throne @olurops
@osekita @aishaYesufu, @corperlife
@naijacorpers etc, this ones will further
rebrocast it to the hearing of the DG himself

first of all, we need to take a
census of ourselves right here on NL per states.
Let's meet in a designated area in our states.
Publicise this protest everywhere and march
enmass to NYSC sec in our states,HOA and
states govt houses.

PCMs from each state should register their state
and we will all meet ourselves.

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta

copied from DTOBS (GC), edited by masef before pasting...dont u all think it is a good idea? we can make our voices heard.

JUSTIFIED

Minister Of Information.

Cc
danemenike
chumaster
Abbie25
justified10
Justified19
Mohsaaf
armanni
toshino4real
kayusely
adebrave1
kennethokey
vikky014
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
deb26
Greycious
gabrielmorinho
pweetybhy
monniyi
Jamie1
sonymax16
abdurrazaq
Edemab
ChuxMyk
yorme
Taeewo
LauraNicky
Dreamcome2ru
Mcmooney
flimsy2
girlvyr
Lukema
rolaniyonu
HDT13
hadibaba
AnyiBest247
badmus306
Tracer
ruthobaz
Eduwalter
Misskaycee21
Coolduce91
Chibzu
Paulbabu
Cashcard1
dnatz
tenderblaze
SplendidE
Uzy47
Mimo1
DexxyAlebs
mizzkweenbee
EUEDOSA
yuzed
Manus17
Kellysam
Dopebibs04
kapable75
climate10
deylex77
BlizzydoDo
shina101
Juliet05
sas101
clentuzbaba
kingzy4pep
edbor
Missmossy
SHEEGO2015
abdulsemiu02
iphemama
Odoemacyril
Adebammm
klassd
scorpiogal
Themmy90
tosinwill
gpranky
omoikea
Johnklein
gentilityndu
doctormoh

I couldn't agree more

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by doctormoh(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2016
ladies and gentlemen of the jury: justified10, greycious, ruthobaz, mcmooney. I salute u guyz 4 kipin it real on dis platform & 2 my fellow garcelander, hw we dey? Doctormoh signing on........ Our fingers stil crossed, hoping dat B16 wil be a reality but which eva way boyz gat engage in somtin worthwhile now.. "the eyes that look are common but the eyes that see are very rare" its gonna get berra. B16 on point, God will make it happen.. Luv u guyz!! Aspiro, i sight You frm background. Smiles!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2016
doctormoh thanks for the compliment...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iphemama(f): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2016
ChuxMyk:

I couldn't agree more
very correct and sensible

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iphemama(f): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Thats crazy na. Mtcheeeeew. Stupid country
Nysc is confused,they don't have enough fund yet for everybody,an official told me that there will still be 3batches that they will rectify the problems,and most schools are collecting mob form form for batch b,let's still keep calm.....#Senator iphemama#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MosiPeterz(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2016
yorme:

Seriously, I felt like insulting you upon seeing this comment. But I remembered opinions don't make a fact. If you feel noisemaking is what we are doing, please do yourself a favour by unfollowing thus thread.

We won't allow your derogatory comment affect the goals this thread pursues.

Thank you.

Yes boss!
My apologies please!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MosiPeterz(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2016
kapable75:
u're welcome sir peterz and we are happy having u here. With respect to the embolded, we are not just a group of people but we are family. Also, the primary aim of graceland is to interact and share nysc related issues to pcm(s). Imagine that u came in and we were just discussing nysc, nysc and just nysc, i bet u that u'll be super bored. Thanks once again for coming and i'll assure u that u'll get all nysc batch b related infos fresh and hot in here. Enjoy urself sir and feel@home.
#Aloha

Thanks a lot!!!

Firstly, I won't find it boring if only NYSC was discussed here because that's something am actually following this thread for! I guess you know how it feels when you are following a thread for one particular purpose and each time you come to check updates on the thread you get to find out it's another discussion going on.
Secondly, I thought you guys creating a separate thread for your non-NYSC related gists would far more have been better and actually be a show of the NL culture!

Anyways, I appreciate your cool response and am sorry if I got any GL offended!!!
Thanks again!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MosiPeterz(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
iphemama:
Nysc is confused,they don't have enough fund yet for everybody,an official told me that there will still be 3batches that they will rectify the problems,and most schools are collecting mob form form for batch b,let's still keep calm.....#Senator iphemama#

Thanks for this info!
I pray they make the three batches a reality and hope the APC change thing doesn't affect it!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MosiPeterz(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
u get time sha. ..
if he feels we are making noise, he should gerout na.
I dey vex o.
sir Peters kor, sir shina ni
Lol... No vex abeg!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MosiPeterz(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
My input again: I still want to believe NYSC as a
body is not settled based on so many things
such as the delayed in budget passage,hence
their permutation and combination of shifting
A'16 camp date to April 27

From all indication, this is not normal and no set
of last CMs has experienced this before;
1. A month gap between printing of CUL and
Resumption in camp.

2. Just 16days of camping (no more 3weeks?).
On matter arising:

i believe strongly that in Nigeria
of today,the only way we can channel our
groevances and make our voices heard loudly is
through the social medias. Take for example the
issue of #FreeEseOruru, #FreePatiencePaul
#OpenNASS and of recent the jambites protest
across all the nations that prompted the National
Assembly to order jamb to go back to both PBT
and CBT type of exam as from next year.
Therefore, NYSC can be compel to make
necessarily adjustments and stop wasting our
time if our petitions reach the appropriate
quarters.

The appropriate hashtag could also
be #NYSCTimeWasting, #A'16StandWithApril1,
#NYSCPCMsaretired #NYSCreceivesense etc.
We can tag the following pple for onward re
tweet; @omojuwa @Heir_2d_throne @olurops
@osekita @aishaYesufu, @corperlife
@naijacorpers etc, this ones will further
rebrocast it to the hearing of the DG himself

first of all, we need to take a
census of ourselves right here on NL per states.
Let's meet in a designated area in our states.
Publicise this protest everywhere and march
enmass to NYSC sec in our states,HOA and
states govt houses.

PCMs from each state should register their state
and we will all meet ourselves.

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta

copied from DTOBS (GC), edited by masef before pasting...dont u all think it is a good idea? we can make our voices heard.

JUSTIFIED

Minister Of Information.

Cc
danemenike
chumaster
Abbie25
justified10
Justified19
Mohsaaf
armanni
toshino4real
kayusely
adebrave1
kennethokey
vikky014
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
deb26
Greycious
gabrielmorinho
pweetybhy
monniyi
Jamie1
sonymax16
abdurrazaq
Edemab
ChuxMyk
yorme
Taeewo
LauraNicky
Dreamcome2ru
Mcmooney
flimsy2
girlvyr
Lukema
rolaniyonu
HDT13
hadibaba
AnyiBest247
badmus306
Tracer
ruthobaz
Eduwalter
Misskaycee21
Coolduce91
Chibzu
Paulbabu
Cashcard1
dnatz
tenderblaze
SplendidE
Uzy47
Mimo1
DexxyAlebs
mizzkweenbee
EUEDOSA
yuzed
Manus17
Kellysam
Dopebibs04
kapable75
climate10
deylex77
BlizzydoDo
shina101
Juliet05
sas101
clentuzbaba
kingzy4pep
edbor
Missmossy
SHEEGO2015
abdulsemiu02
iphemama
Odoemacyril
Adebammm
klassd
scorpiogal
Themmy90
tosinwill
gpranky
omoikea
Johnklein
gentilityndu
doctormoh

I agree with you 100%!
I can't fit bear the time wasting anymore! We shouldn't suffer and smile na...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2016
MosiPeterz:

Thanks for this info!
I pray they make the three batches a reality and hope the APC change thing doesn't affect it!
Thank you MosiPeterz for your inputs,the word"Cabals"is simply rude bro,this thread GraceLand is a COLLECTIVE efforts,no one own this thread,my shoutout to the OP danemenike,you see we are all here to learn and have fun,that's simply what we called EDUCATION,any education without fun is a waste,take this as an example,while you're in the Uni,did you use all the years to read,read and read?NO,there are times you have fun just to keep you going,that's what's happening here,NYSC is the purpose,but the issue can't be continuous,look at GoldenCity,shoutout to pressy LogoDWhiz,it's full of fun,my brother,follow this thread,learn,have fun,interact and be happy,a happy life is a longer life,every members of this thread are people of Grace,join the train,however,I will urge you to apologise to my president Greycious,his comrades yorme and justified10,kapable75,thank you boss,and all citizens of GL,WE ARE ONE FAMILY,#OneLoveBro#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by paulbabu(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2016
3 batches system is not sure again oooo
Stream I

Commencement ----- Wednesday 27th April, 2016
Swearing-In ---------- Friday 29th April, 2016
Close of Camp ------- Friday 13th May, 2016

Stream II

Commencement ------ Saturday 21st May, 2016
Swearing-In ----------- Monday 23rd May, 2016
Close of Camp -------- Monday 6th June, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2016
paulbabu:
3 batches system is not sure again oooo
Stream I

Commencement ----- Wednesday 27th April, 2016
Swearing-In ---------- Friday 29th April, 2016
Close of Camp ------- Friday 13th May, 2016

Stream II

Commencement ------ Saturday 21st May, 2016
Swearing-In ----------- Monday 23rd May, 2016
Close of Camp -------- Monday 6th June, 2016
it has been reported yesterday...check ur mentions..

join d protest on social media..tweet with hashtag #NYSCwastingtime #pcmsaretired ..u can mention @oludrops @lindaikeji @benmuraybruce for retweet...
our voice must be heard
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
it depends on some factors... and it depends mostly on ur skul or department(how fast ur skul is at approving results)

if u finish exam by April, and B16 is august, den u can meet up if ur department takes ur result to senate for approval on time...

b hopeful.
Im being truely hopeful now cos of this postponement-i dont whether to be sad for others or happy for myself- But God knows best, #fingerscrossed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2016
monniyi:
Im being truely hopeful now cos of this postponement-i dont whether to be sad for others or happy for myself- But God knows best, #fingerscrossed
u would have made august even if it wasn't postponed...

but den, b hopeful.. all d best
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2016
iphemama,how are you?you've being absent for a long time,have you done your clearance?if yes,please how much did your department levy on you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iphemama(f): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
iphemama,how are you?you've being absent for a long time,have you done your clearance?if yes,please how much did your department levy on you?
dream av done my clearance since last year so it shld be different frm urs...den we paid #2500
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
iphemama:
dream av done my clearance since last year so it shld be different frm urs...den we paid #2500
Don't mind my dept,they always do things late,u see,hehehe,#2500,my dept just came out last month and they are demanding the sum of #5000 from us,Geography dept is just too financially rigid.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dottune:
Name: Dotun Adeite
School: Funaab
Course of study: Home science and Management (Child Development and Family studies option)
Year of Graduation: 2015.

My name was omitted from my school's Senate Batch A list and I couldn't rectify it on time, although I had earlier wanted to skip the Batch A for my Internship in Digital marketing (My passion). I'm beginning to regret it though due to all these postponing by NYSC, I guess batch B is the way. Everything happens for a reason.

Meanwhile, in case you need the services of a Digital marketer or for Social media marketing/Advertising/Community Manager. Holla at me cheesy

Welcome me o
u are. welcome bro.

I dont even knw what digital marketing is maybe u should start from dia...I myt just need yr service or knw someone dat needs it..

welucomu once again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
u are. welcome bro.

I dont even knw what digital marketing is maybe u should start from dia...I myt just need yr service or knw someone dat needs it..

welucomu once again
Oh OK!

Digital marketing is more like Online marketing, advertising online and running online campaigns, it also covers social media, e-mail marketing etc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dottune:
Name: Dotun Adeite
School: Funaab
Course of study: Home science and Management (Child Development and Family studies option)
Year of Graduation: 2015.

My name was omitted from my school's Senate Batch A list and I couldn't rectify it on time, although I had earlier wanted to skip the Batch A for my Internship in Digital marketing (My passion). I'm beginning to regret it though due to all these postponing by NYSC, I guess batch B is the way. Everything happens for a reason.

Meanwhile, in case you need the services of a Digital marketer or for Social media marketing/Advertising/Community Manager. Holla at me cheesy

Welcome me o

Nice one. Contact me via cyberclickstudios@gmail.com. We can further business relationships from there. *Winks *

Welcome to GRACELAND, bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dottune:
Oh OK!

Digital marketing is more like Online marketing, advertising online and running online campaigns, it also covers social media, e-mail marketing etc
ok..I get..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
yorme:

Nice one. Contact me via cyberclickstudios@gmail.com. We can further business relationships from there. *Winks *

Thanks Boss! Expect my mail
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
yorme:

Hey bro, kindly check the mail you posted, Gmail keeps saying it doesn't exist

Modified: mistake was from me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by paulbabu(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
it has been reported yesterday...check ur mentions..

join d protest on social media..tweet with hashtag #NYSCwastingtime #pcmsaretired ..u can mention @oludrops @lindaikeji @benmuraybruce for retweet...
our voice must be heard
okay sir, noted
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
@ kapable75 thanks for d compliment boss...na we we o..God help us.

I av also started learning how to lay tiles...u knw av been following my bro wey b Engr to site, I kinda lyk d work..

will show u wat we did today on site today...will upload d pics tomoro.

let us all engage oursefs with tangible thinz o...nysc dey craze
i'll be expectin the pix o and hope u dont lay the tiles upside downgringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
lmao..

u don vex finish...nairaland sef gan..

shiit na shiit, wetin b poo?
i even noticed this shiit and poo stuff recently o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
kapable75:
i'll be expectin the pix o and hope u dont lay the tiles upside downgringrin
upside down korr, offside track ni cheesy

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
MosiPeterz:

Thanks a lot!!!

Firstly, I won't find it boring if only NYSC was discussed here because that's something am actually following this thread for! I guess you know how it feels when you are following a thread for one particular purpose and each time you come to check updates on the thread you get to find out it's another discussion going on.
Secondly, I thought you guys creating a separate thread for your non-NYSC related gists would far more have been better and actually be a show of the NL culture!

Anyways, I appreciate your cool response and am sorry if I got any GL offended!!!
Thanks again!!!
so for ur mind nw u don dey feel like better person abi? **smiles** i actually get ur point but what u are saying is PRACTICALLY impossible. Ok for instance nw, we were taking about learning furniture, laying tiles, and even that practicing ritualist that sleep at the gate are some of those things we discuss, Its fun and as well informative. Wusup with u self, whats ur lay down plan towards november july/august?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
upside down korr, offside track ni cheesy

*screams*
heeeeeeeyy! Am happy for u o *dancing shoki, skelewu and azonto at the same time*
**whispers** wait o! U sure say na u do am or u snap the one wey ur oga do come show us.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Justified10, na house ceiling be that? Abi na house floor? That corner they confuse me abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.