Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2575951 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
This bad news struck me like a lightening bolt! What the HECK!!! These people just keep destroying my plans further and further. Good jobs without the request of NYSC discharge certificates are almost hard to come by.

It's more heartbreaking than a girl leaving me!

Can't utter more words...

*dusts CV, resumes job hunting*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
that is one thing Nigerians are best at doing. "taking heart" lol.

I'm tired of taking heart...why can't this scheme be scrapped or made optional?

but, if jambites can protest, why can't graduates?

we can't do masters cos of nysc certificate, chance of getting a job is so slim..

some of us can't even get married cos of dis nysc shiit. grin

I am rejoining twitter immediately..

If it is optional, Lord knows I've never liked this scheme. In the country we are what can we do but take heart? Funny thing is, no agency/parastatal even knows what to do right now. Clueless people being at the helm of affairs are only making things worse.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
ruthobaz:

If it is optional, Lord knows I've never liked this scheme. In the country we are what can we do but take heart? Funny thing is, no agency/parastatal even knows what to do right now. Clueless people being at the helm of affairs are only making things worse.
believe me, I hate d government of dis country.

selfish pple ..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
MosiPeterz:

But I see it's losing its essence as some cabals of NL have seem to want to turn it to a meeting avenue for noise making!
u're welcome sir peterz and we are happy having u here. With respect to the embolded, we are not just a group of people but we are family. Also, the primary aim of graceland is to interact and share nysc related issues to pcm(s). Imagine that u came in and we were just discussing nysc, nysc and just nysc, i bet u that u'll be super bored. Thanks once again for coming and i'll assure u that u'll get all nysc batch b related infos fresh and hot in here. Enjoy urself sir and feel@home.
#Aloha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
yorme:
This bad news struck me like a lightening bolt! What the HECK!!! These people just keep destroying my plans further and further. Good jobs without the request of NYSC discharge certificates are almost hard to come by.

It's more heartbreaking than a girl leaving me!

Can't utter more words...

*dusts CV, resumes job hunting*
please call me when u get vacancy for two..

but they av to pay nothing less Dan 90k. dat is d least I can manage for now grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
kapable75:
u're welcome sir peterz and we are happy having u here. With respect to the embolded, we are not just a group of people but we are family. Also, the primary aim of graceland is to interact and share nysc related issues to pcm(s). Imagine that u came in and we were just discussing nysc, nysc and just nysc, i bet u that u'll be super bored. Thanks once again for coming and i'll assure u that u'll get all nysc batch b related infos fresh and hot in here. Enjoy urself sir and feel@home.
#Aloha
u get time sha. ..

if he feels we are making noise, he should gerout na.

I dey vex o.

sir Peters kor, sir shina ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
please who knows d code for airtel android sub? I wan rejoin twitter abeg...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
please call me when u get vacancy for two..

but they av to pay nothing less Dan 90k. dat is d least I can manage for now grin

I been no wan laf before, buh u jus broke d jinx! grin

U go wait tire!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mykunlex: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Na nov sure pass
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Gud evening gracelanders! How has every thing been?
First of all, i'll want to appreciate the pressy greycious and his adorable vp for the inputs in moving this great city forward, abeg how una take know say this information thingy fit justified10. Not forgetting justified10 for the good job u've been doing in informing us promptly and accurately concerning all global happening. The nysc higgy-hagga it mind shattering and hence, am trying to compel myself no to think of it @all. Yorme my padi of life and all other ministers and senators. I greet u
i might start learning/working with a furniture company very soon. Though they still playing hard-to-get a littile bit but i know i'll still cash dem. Am saying all this to encourage my fellow pcms to tryna get something doing.its not even about ur CV or nysc cert, just move around and sure God will pick ur call.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
u get time sha. ..

I dey vex o.

why u just funny like this, even when person crious u go still make am laugh. Sir peters no mind am, na so him dey always behave.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
u get time sha. ..

I dey vex o.

Lol grin
I just dey look the guy, wetin dey do me now pass make I dey exchange words
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
kapable75:
Gud evening gracelanders! How has every thing been?
First of all, i'll want to appreciate the pressy greycious and his adorable vp for the inputs in moving this great city forward, abeg how una take know say this information thingy fit justified10. Not forgetting justified10 for the good job u've been doing in informing us promptly and accurately concerning all global happening. The nysc higgy-hagga it mind shattering and hence, am trying to compel myself no to think of it @all. Yorme my padi of life and all other ministers and senators. I greet u
i might start learning/working with a furniture company very soon. Though they still playing hard-to-get a littile bit but i know i'll still cash dem. Am saying all this to encourage my fellow pcms to tryna get something doing.its not even about ur CV or nysc cert, just move around and sure God will pick ur call.
Thanks bro, 4 the recognition. Well it's our job to appoint the best, and the best is what we have delivered to ministry of Information.
That's a good idea, come beginning of April, I should be into something meaningful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greycious:

Thanks bro, 4 the recognition. Well it's our job to appoint the best, and the best is what we have delivered to ministry of Information.
That's a good idea, come beginning of April, I should be into something meaningful.
thats nice! Congrats in advance.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
MosiPeterz:

But I see it's losing its essence as some cabals of NL have seem to want to turn it to a meeting avenue for noise making!

Seriously, I felt like insulting you upon seeing this comment. But I remembered opinions don't make a fact. If you feel noisemaking is what we are doing, please do yourself a favour by unfollowing this thread.

We won't allow your derogatory comment affect the goals this thread pursues.

Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greycious:

Lol grin

Exchange words? The guy really deserves worse. But maturity just has to take its place ni.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greycious:

Lol grin
u dey mind dat one?.

I no even knw him mission for here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
yorme:

I been no wan laf before, buh u jus broke d jinx! grin
U go wait tire!
we gatz laff na, wetin we wan do but 90k much?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
we gatz laff na, wetin we wan do but 90k much?
90kobo? That's childish mhen!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
yorme:

90kobo? That's childish mhen!
90 tazzann
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
@ kapable75 thanks for d compliment boss...na we we o..God help us.

I av also started learning how to lay tiles...u knw av been following my bro wey b Engr to site, I kinda lyk d work..

will show u wat we did today on site today...will upload d pics tomoro.

let us all engage oursefs with tangible thinz o...nysc dey craze
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greycious:

My dream final grin
Abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
chumaster:
Nysc don mad, from their official website comes this bad news that stream1 camping now starts on 27 april while stream2 camping ends mid june.
Does this means that there won't be 3 batches this year?
I can wait till oct/Nov again
Very very terrible
justified10
greycious
ruthobaz
mcmooney
Thats crazy na. Mtcheeeeew. Stupid country
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Thats crazy na. Mtcheeeeew. Stupid country
u don vex....ndo.
oya, take sweet.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
u don vex....ndo.

oya, take sweet.
Mehn. Guy this shit hurts. This will be my second year wasted o. Its terrible how ppl take decisions without even considering the affected people. If they were going to take it this far, they'd av just let the submission of result/reg continue for a little longer now. This is rubbish jooor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
But mehn guy. Thx for the info.you take your job seriously. @justified10
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
And whats up with all the censoring na?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Mehn. Guy this shit hurts. This will be my second year wasted o. Its terrible how ppl take decisions without even considering the affected people. If they were going to take it this far, they'd av just let the submission of result/reg continue for a little longer now. This is rubbish jooor
Which one be poo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
ChuxMyk:

exactly my point...

y close submission as early as January
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Which one be poo
lmao..

u don vex finish...nairaland sef gan..
shiit na shiit, wetin b poo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
My input again: I still want to believe NYSC as a
body is not settled based on so many things
such as the delayed in budget passage,hence
their permutation and combination of shifting
A'16 camp date to April 27

From all indication, this is not normal and no set
of last CMs has experienced this before;
1. A month gap between printing of CUL and
Resumption in camp.

2. Just 16days of camping (no more 3weeks?).
On matter arising:

i believe strongly that in Nigeria
of today,the only way we can channel our
groevances and make our voices heard loudly is
through the social medias. Take for example the
issue of #FreeEseOruru, #FreePatiencePaul
#OpenNASS and of recent the jambites protest
across all the nations that prompted the National
Assembly to order jamb to go back to both PBT
and CBT type of exam as from next year.
Therefore, NYSC can be compel to make
necessarily adjustments and stop wasting our
time if our petitions reach the appropriate
quarters.

The appropriate hashtag could also
be #NYSCTimeWasting, #A'16StandWithApril1,
#NYSCPCMsaretired #NYSCreceivesense etc.
We can tag the following pple for onward re
tweet; @omojuwa @Heir_2d_throne @olurops
@osekita @aishaYesufu, @corperlife
@naijacorpers etc, this ones will further
rebrocast it to the hearing of the DG himself

first of all, we need to take a
census of ourselves right here on NL per states.
Let's meet in a designated area in our states.
Publicise this protest everywhere and march
enmass to NYSC sec in our states,HOA and
states govt houses.

PCMs from each state should register their state
and we will all meet ourselves.

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta

copied from DTOBS (GC), edited by masef before pasting...dont u all think it is a good idea? we can make our voices heard.

JUSTIFIED

Minister Of Information.

Cc
danemenike
chumaster
Abbie25
justified10
Justified19
Mohsaaf
armanni
toshino4real
kayusely
adebrave1
kennethokey
vikky014
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
deb26
Greycious
gabrielmorinho
pweetybhy
monniyi
Jamie1
sonymax16
abdurrazaq
Edemab
ChuxMyk
yorme
Taeewo
LauraNicky
Dreamcome2ru
Mcmooney
flimsy2
girlvyr
Lukema
rolaniyonu
HDT13
hadibaba
AnyiBest247
badmus306
Tracer
ruthobaz
Eduwalter
Misskaycee21
Coolduce91
Chibzu
Paulbabu
Cashcard1
dnatz
tenderblaze
SplendidE
Uzy47
Mimo1
DexxyAlebs
mizzkweenbee
EUEDOSA
yuzed
Manus17
Kellysam
Dopebibs04
kapable75
climate10
deylex77
BlizzydoDo
shina101
Juliet05
sas101
clentuzbaba
kingzy4pep
edbor
Missmossy
SHEEGO2015
abdulsemiu02
iphemama
Odoemacyril
Adebammm
klassd
scorpiogal
Themmy90
tosinwill
gpranky
omoikea
Johnklein
gentilityndu
doctormoh

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
lmao..

u don vex finish...nairaland sef gan..

shiit na shiit, wetin b poo?
As in ehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.