Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2562265 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Manus17:

LOL... you wan report to police... who be oga of police in GL grin...
thanks for the help Pal..
u're always welcome sir!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
ruthobaz:

We still dey look up countries for map wey go sweet wella for tour. Being at the helm of affairs is not easy you know. We should have some time to ourselves if you know what I mean smiley
*wink wink*
of course i get what u mean. Endeavor to check very well o and ensure u guys have a nice time.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Lol,I read her advert ni jare.
lai mohammed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:
president sir,

Due to d limited numbers of active citizens in Graceland at the moment, can my ministry(information ministry) include a minister and a senator as part of her committee?

JUSTIFIED,

Information Minister.

cc

greycious

ruthobaz

Your manifesto was declared before the Senate and in public in which you proposed a committee. You are on the right path if you make your plans known to the would-be members of the committee.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
chumaster:
Justified 10 I hope you are taking note of new citizens here?
As in by adding them to our citizen's list
I am trying...my notepad is misbehaving sef.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

lol.. i saw the mention through greycious post.

So i decided to drop my input

Evening bro.. Hope you're good

I'm fine sir. Sorry for the late reply. This country hard. Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Hello everyone. How e dey happen nau?? Omoh. I've missed a lot in just one and a half days of absence. Chai. Well, na so e suppose be. No dull moments. Things gats dey happen so that if we are offline for even 1hr, we go jack tire to stay on track. My phone's charging port got fried so it's too bad i can't be online as frequently as i used to be. Buh i'll try to check as often as i can with my pc. Cheers guys.
Cc
greycious
ruthobaz
mcmooney
chumaster
yorme
dreamcome2ru
tenderblaze
kapable75
manus17
et al

Oh, and i saw the list of our citizens. E don plenty oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
hope say mosquito no chop nonsense commot for ur body

Na mosquito u dey talk? Heat kwa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
on ma way to old Trafford...hopefully, d spirit of 1999 will come upon my guys...GGMU.

too bad dat Valencia are out, they really deserved to progress.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
chumaster:
I saw it in the dailies, I guess you have seen it on nairaland FP by now
Okay bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
lai mohammed
Yea,you knew him as well,he's the minister of information and culture,LOL.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hanubarbie(f): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
yorme:

Welcome, hanubarbie! Sorry oh...Did lautech intentionally delay you Agric engineering students (2014 set) from going for service ne? I have a friend in your set who's yet to go for service also.
yea,some of us were delayed..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
lai mohammed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:
service is fun, just d 3weeks camp tho..

nysc is now an avenue for guys to meet new babes...d scheme lost its value jare.
Too bad bro,just too bad.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
yorme:

Did you just say education I've never seen any form of education in that scheme. You serve for months...probably as a teacher...only to pass out and start looking for jobs. If one picked up an entrepreneural task within that one year...with adequate training of course, unemployment wouldn't really be massive as it currently is right now.
You nailed it bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
ChuxMyk,you welcome bro,but fuel no scarce for here nah,though it's #130 per litre coz i too rely heavily on generator set to power my mobile phone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
someone please injure fellaini...

penalty.... grin

united please score dis.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
martial grin

united please get dis done...dont concede...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
martial grin

united please get dis done...dont concede...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
ruthobaz:

Your manifesto was declared before the Senate and in public in which you proposed a committee. You are on the right path if you make your plans known to the would-be members of the committee.

thanks ma'am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
varela just broke my heart....
he ruined d nyt..
gudnyt
sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
he ruined d nyt..
gudnyt
sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
HT: Man u 1-1 liverpool

sounds good to me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
ChuxMyk,you welcome bro,but fuel no scarce for here nah,though it's #130 per litre coz i too rely heavily on generator set to power my mobile phone.

Lol. As money no dey nko?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:
he ruined d nyt..
gudnyt
sad
Ntoooor!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
Ntoooor!!
kapable, park well before I vex call yorme o...his koboko is still available .

BTW, who can explain to me why carrick was substituted and why fellaini wasn't injured?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:
kapable, park well before I vex call yorme o...his koboko is still available .

BTW, who can explain to me why carrick was substituted and why fellaini wasn't injured?
lol, van gaal is another case entirely. He was quick to sub valera abi na wetin be him name self for valencia because of his slow pace and for allowing cotinho go past him that easy. I also thought fellaini would be substituted for his elbows and constant backward pass and the sweinstiger self could not make any impact because he was practically immobile. Herrera was the man to comme on and assist the likes of mata, martial, rashford and lingaad. What am i saying self? Wetin consine pigeon with oral B.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
lol, van gaal is another case entirely. He was quick to sub valera abi na wetin be him name self for valencia because of his slow pace and for allowing cotinho go past him that easy. I also thought fellaini would be substituted for his elbows and constant backward pass and the sweinstiger self could not make any impact because he was practically immobile. Herrera was the man to comme on and assist the likes of mata, martial, rashford and lingaad. What am i saying self? Wetin consine pigeon with oral B.
I no knw wetin d man know o...but I know I can do a beta job at united..

how can a sensible man dat wants to win sub d only good passer in d team and left fellaini.

he wasted anoda sub wen he brot darmian in..

oh Jesus, someone should injure LVG and fellaini...if I was in England. I can pay to get dem seriously injured ..lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Its late already and i'll prefer to lock this gate nw. I had a hectic day today so will have to sleep nw.
Something is disturbing me o! How will some1 leave his ministerial suite and coman sleep at the gate. I think that person is a ritualist suspect. For the records abbie25 is still missing even as i speak and nobody knows her whereabout, in short am not happy **slams gate**
gud nyt ya all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
I no knw wetin d man know o...but I know I can do a beta job at united..

how can a sensible man dat wants to win sub d only good passer in d team and left fellaini.

he wasted anoda sub wen he brot darmian in..

oh Jesus, someone should injure LVG and fellaini...if I was in England. I can pay to get dem seriously injured ..lol
hahahahaha! Guy abeg take am easy make u no see LVG for dream o. Darmian tried too cos he was sharper.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

i pirry u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2016
kapable75:
hahahahaha! Guy abeg take am easy make u no see LVG for dream o. Darmian tried too cos he was sharper.
silly sub...a defender for a defender when u needed to score 3 goals..

he was sharper defensively bt we needed a sharp attack mor Dan a sharp defense

if I c LVG for dream, I go injure am and e go show for real life..lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.