Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2575737 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
silly sub...a defender for a defender when u needed to score 3 goals..

he was sharper defensively bt we needed a sharp attack mor Dan a sharp defense

if I c LVG for dream, I go injure am and e go show for real life..lol
make i hear. LVG face alone fit make pregnant woman get miscarriage.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2016
kapable75:
Its late already and i'll prefer to lock this gate nw. I had a hectic day today so will have to sleep nw.
Something is disturbing me o! How will some1 leave his ministerial suite and coman sleep at the gate. I think that person is a ritualist suspect. For the records abbie25 is still missing even as i speak and nobody knows her whereabout, in short am not happy **slams gate**
gud nyt ya all.

Fear of koboko made u not mention the name of the person sleeping by the gate bah? Hehehe!

As for Abbie ehn... No b only you dey worried oh!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
yorme:

Fear of koboko made u not mention the name of the person sleeping by the gate bah? Hehehe!

As for Abbie ehn... No b only you dey worried oh!
hahahahahahaha! What will i call this one nau, guilty conscience i think.
On abbie25 issue, the situation have moved from being raggae to blues. I think i'll personally para for her when she eventually show her face.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kgdavid(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Hello guys! I'm:

Kgdavid
The University of the Gambia (foreign student)
Management
Lagos!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
LANDLORD for page178,yeah,a plot of land cost just $200,am dedicating this new chapter to the president of GC,LogoDWhiz.

Wow.. I'm elated.. thanks bro....

Hope you guys are doing good?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kgdavid:
Hello guys! I'm:

Kgdavid
The University of the Gambia (foreign student)
Management
Lagos!

u are welcome. but 2012? wetin happen na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kgdavid(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mcmooney:

u are welcome. but 2012? wetin happen na

Well i've been postponing it because i have had jobs here and moving to Nigeria is going to be a major major move for me... i also haven't got much by way of family or friends in Nigeria who could help me get settled so i've had to plan and think carefully about this... i think the time is right, now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Lol. As money no dey nko?
Relax bro,with time,money go flow nah.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
kapable75:
i pirry u
Kapable,abeg don't pirry me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Wow.. I'm elated.. thanks bro....
Hope you guys are doing good?
Yea,there has been some hitches but we are doing great,how GC?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Yea,there has been some hitches but we are doing great,how GC?

Ohh. Nice..

Doing well..

Waiting for next week to see the good and bad news

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kgdavid:

Well i've been postponing it because i have had jobs here and moving to Nigeria is going to be a major major move for me... i also haven't got much by way of family or friends in Nigeria who could help me get settled so i've had to plan and think carefully about this... i think the time is right, now
That's nice its always good to plan.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
good afternoon my pple... how u doing?

BREAKING: Champions League Quarter Final Draw

The quarter-final draw of the Champions League has been announced at Nyon, Switzerland. The marquee clash of the round sees Atletico Madrid face FC Barcelona. One of the Spanish teams will not see the semi-final. The only English club left, Manchester City has a tough task when they take on Paris-Saint German with the 1st leg set to be held at Parc des Princes. The first legs will be played on 5/6 April, with the second legs played on 12/13 April.

Complete draw

Wolfsburg (GER) v Real Madrid (ESP)

Bayern Munich (GER) v Benfica (POR)

FC Barcelona (ESP) v Atlético Madrid (ESP)

Paris-Saint German (FRA) v Man City (ENG)

I think Bayern will go all d way to d final and probably face either city or PSG.

football lovers in d house, what do u all think about this draw?

cc
chumaster

greycious

kapable75

dreamcome2ru.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Relax bro,with time,money go flow nah.
AMEN OOOOO....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Lemme remind you that am still the honourable minister of education of this republic,so mind those cacophonous voices of yours,let me remind you as well that your son is still in the university,i have the full authority to disengage him from schooling,ehn ehn,back to the matter,"7cups of the usual"?pressy Greycious,it's time you create health portfolio,with this trend,i don't know what we become of my beloved colleague.
The health portfolio is currently vacant, will appoint the right personnel when the time is right.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:

The quarter-final draw of the Champions League has been announced at Nyon, Switzerland. The marquee clash of the round sees Atletico Madrid face FC Barcelona. One of the Spanish teams will not see the semi-final. The only English club left, Manchester City has a tough task when they take on Paris-Saint German with the 1st leg set to be held at Parc des Princes. The first legs will be played on 5/6 April, with the second legs played on 12/13 April.

Complete draw

I think Bayern will go all d way to d final and probably face either city or PSG.

cc
chumaster

greycious

kapable75

dreamcome2ru.

BAYERN Vs BARCA if you ask me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
good morning everyone... I hail una..

I went to GC now and saw a comment from d pressy, saying he's been hearing a rumour of NYSC planning to shift A16 orientation camp to April ending...

it must not go beyond rumour o, otherwise it would affect B16 and automatically mean dat dia can only b 2batches...
It's just a rumour...just like u said. We need not to panic.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:

Complete draw

The way I see it. R/madrid and Bayern Munich Are already in the semi finals....(no disrespect to Wolfsburg and Benfica) but they can't really match R/madrid n Bayern's fire power.

The two stand out fixtures are Barca v Athletico and PSG v City.
Athletico are a good side, and they know surely what it takes to beat a Barcelona side. I don't see that happening with the current form of MSN sha, Barca will narrowly go through.
PSG - City...hmmm, as a fan of English football, my prayers will be for city to go through. It will be tough....but I hope it happens

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
ChuxMyk:

BAYERN Vs BARCA if you ask me.
My dream final grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:

Complete draw

I won't say a team will be in final,but i think Real Madrid,Bayern Munich,Man City will progress to the semi-final stage,the spanish affairs i can't say,but i will say the two teams are on the edge.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greycious:

The health portfolio is currently vacant, will appoint the right personnel when the time is right.
As your lordship pleases.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kayusely: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greycious:

It's just a rumour...just like u said. We need not to panic.
I just read it there that it has been shifted to April 27. God save us from consistently inconsistent NYSC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
kayusely:
I just read it there that it has been shifted to April 27. God save us from consistently inconsistent NYSC
you read it where?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nysc don mad, from their official website comes this bad news that stream1 camping now starts on 27 april while stream2 camping ends mid june.
Does this means that there won't be 3 batches this year?
I can wait till oct/Nov again
Very very terrible
justified10
greycious
ruthobaz
mcmooney
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
from rumour, it became a reality..

my only question is dis ; y did they close submission of pcms list by institutions as early as January...?
if that submission was only extended by a month or 6weeks, most of us would b with batchA16 now..

here is my conclusion, Let's stop taking NYSC serious, Lt everyone find somtin meaningful doing with their time...let us leave nysc with dia madness until the Federal Govt realizes that d scheme is a complete waste of time and human resources...

I wish we could change d name of dis thread from B16 to "GRACELAND or FUNLAND" so dat we can welcome everyone and stop talking nysc issues..

iranu.

cc

chumaster

greycious

yorme

ruthobaz

mcmooney

kapable75

manus17

gracelanders.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
chumaster:
Nysc don mad, from their official website comes this bad news that stream1 camping now starts on 27 april while stream2 camping ends mid june.
Very very terrible
justified10
greycious
ruthobaz
mcmooney
Jesus...this is really a bad news embarassed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
from rumour, it became a reality..

my only question is dis ; y did they close submission of pcms list by institutions as early as January...?
if that submission was only extended by a month or 6weeks, most of us would b with batchA16 now..

here is my conclusion, Let's stop taking NYSC serious, Lt everyone find somtin meaningful doing with their time...let us leave nysc with dia madness until the Federal Govt realizes that d scheme is a complete waste of time and human resources...

I wish we could change d name of dis thread from B16 to "GRACELAND or FUNLAND" so dat we can welcome everyone and stop talking nysc issues..

iranu.
I'm done thinking about nysc or any related news.
They successfully broke my heart now
embarassed
For the second time cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
2016 Batch 'A' Orientation Course: Change Of Commencement Of Orientation Exercise

The 2016 Batch 'A' Orientation Course is scheduled to hold as follows:

1. Stream I

i. Commencement ----- Wednesday 27th April, 2016

ii. Swearing-In ---------- Friday 29th April, 2016

iii. Close of Camp ------- Friday 13th May, 2016

2. Stream II

i. Commencement ------ Saturday 21st May, 2016

ii. Swearing-In ----------- Monday 23rd May, 2016

iii. Close of Camp -------- Monday 6th June, 2016

Signed

Management

with this information, I don't see d possibility of 3 batches this year as earlier said by nysc DG..

I dont see us serving as early as august which we av all been looking forward to..

my advice is that we should all make d best use of our time while we wait for nysc to b through with dia drama which i tittle "madness" (look for job, learn a skill or wateva meaningful)

signed

JUSTIFIED

Minister Of Information

Cc
danemenike
chumaster
Abbie25
justified1.0
Justified19
Mohsaaf
armanni
toshino4real
kayusely
adebrave1
kennethokey
vikky014
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
deb26
Greycious
gabrielmorinho
pweetybhy
monniyi
Jamie1
sonymax16
abdurrazaq
Edemab
ChuxMyk
yorme
Taeewo
LauraNicky
Dreamcome2ru
Mcmooney
flimsy2
girlvyr
Lukema
rolaniyonu
HDT13
hadibaba
AnyiBest247
badmus306
Tracer
ruthobaz
Eduwalter
Misskaycee21
Coolduce91
Chibzu
Paulbabu
Cashcard1
dnatz
tenderblaze
SplendidE
Uzy47
Mimo1
DexxyAlebs
mizzkweenbee
EUEDOSA
yuzed
Manus17
Kellysam
Dopebibs04
kapable75
climate10
deylex77
BlizzydoDo
shina101
Juliet05
sas101
clentuzbaba
kingzy4pep
edbor
Missmossy
SHEEGO2015
abdulsemiu02
iphemama
Odoemacyril
Adebammm
klassd
scorpiogal
Themmy90
tosinwill
gpranky
omoikea
Johnklein
gentilityndu
doctormoh

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
chumaster:
Very very terrible
justified10
greycious
ruthobaz
mcmooney

To think that everyone am friends with in my department was mobilised. No issues and I have to wait for NYSC certificate before getting a good job. This is almost like a stumbling block or an impediment right now. God still knows best though. We can only take heart and hope for the best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MosiPeterz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mcmooney:

yes it is, u ain't in the wrong place

But I see it's losing its essence as some cabals of NL have seem to want to turn it to a meeting avenue for noise making!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
ruthobaz:

To think that everyone am friends with in my department was mobilised. No issues and I have to wait for NYSC certificate before getting a good job. This is almost like a stumbling block or an impediment right now. God still knows best though. We can only take heart and hope for the best.
that is one thing Nigerians are best at doing. "taking heart" lol.

I'm tired of taking heart...why can't this scheme be scrapped or made optional?

but, if jambites can protest, why can't graduates?

we can't do masters cos of nysc certificate, chance of getting a job is so slim..

some of us can't even get married cos of dis nysc shiit. grin

I am rejoining twitter immediately..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
I am just down now.
To hell with JB Olawumi!
To hell with PMB!
To hell with all Nysc officials!
To hell with everybody in the nations budget office!
To hell with our lawmakers!
To hell with my Dept that failed to mobilise us when other depts did theirs
Nonsense!!!
If I were part of the A16 PCM, I would organise a protest, why handling them like toys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.