Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? (3090 Views)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2016
Hello nairalander, this is the case,

This babe follow me to a hotel, even if not too long, I met her,

I pay for the room, she they she no talk, we walk together enter room ,

She started, why are you bringing me here, I want to go, this is the worst place I hate in my life, I was like,

She follows me come hotel , she no talk, but begins talk for inside room

I did not want to force her to stay
She say she wan go
I say make she go

Please what is the meaning of that action

Lady's comment appreciates too
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Ndukings92(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2016
u said ladies right? so let me keep my calm and wait for d ladies.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by klassykute(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2016
yeah........ dats wen i got too high and slept off ... she go even vex say i no do
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by emotions1: 9:48am On May 01, 2016
Papilo I know say one day u go make us proud......cheesy
#shikenan.
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by ministeriallist: 10:49am On May 01, 2016
Yes, like teebillz grin
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by DjValency(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2016
guy, if you no bang the hell out of that babe eh, she won't forgive u for the rest of her life o.....that one na confirm green light she give u o.........speaking from experience
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
Ndukings92:
u said ladies right? so let me keep my calm and wait for d ladies.
bro na guy, I ask Oooooo but lady comment is important too
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2016
klassykute:
yeah........ dats wen i got too high and slept off ... she go even vex say i no do
mi no high Oooooo, in a very normal mode
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2016
emotions1:
Papilo I know say one day u go make us proud......cheesy

#shikenan.
yes Bro, na why, I carry D mata com, so I go testify next time grin
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2016
ministeriallist:
Yes, like teebillz grin
hmmm
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2016
DjValency:
guy, if you no bang the hell out of that babe eh, she won't forgive u for the rest of her life o.....that one na confirm green light she give u o.........speaking from experience
eh woh, Bro I fvck up
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2016
Am I mad.... I go Bleep oohhhh Ahhhh I must Bleep dat pussy
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 02, 2016
e re kin aja ba ekun shey
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2016
swaggerdgrt:
Am I mad....
I go Bleep oohhhh
Ahhhh I must Bleep dat pussy
Next time, she go still think say na like that e go be embarassed

She go hear
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by swaggerdgrt(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2016
Papilo20:
Next time, she go still think say na like that e go be embarassed
She go hear
who cares...? If I no Bleep her I sware I go tear her pant nd bra nd cease her cloths Hw wil l tke her to a hotel nd she no go gri me Bleep her
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2016
swaggerdgrt:
who cares...?
If I no Bleep her I sware I go tear her pant nd bra nd cease her cloths
Hw wil l tke her to a hotel nd she no go gri me Bleep her
bro na true

But I no bin one do like that

Sha
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by kuuljay(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2016
OP are you a learner? How many naija chicks they willing submit to knacking just like that infact I have one right now wey I don knack for like 8times and any day she come I must tear the pants before she succumbs but when I start na she go dey shout " tear it baby hit it harder"
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by kuuljay(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2016
OP are you a learner? How many naija chicks they willing submit to knacking just like that infact I have one right now wey I don knack for like 8times and any day she come I must tear the pants before she succumbs but when I start na she go dey shout " tear it baby hit it harder"i don buy pants tire
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2016
u still dey learn work, see the kind of question u dey askcheesy
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2016
kuuljay:
OP are you a learner? How many naija chicks they willing submit to knacking just like that infact I have one right now wey I don knack for like 8times and any day she come I must tear the pants before she succumbs but when I start na she go dey shout " tear it baby hit it harder"
hmmmm

Bro first in history, I experience dat kind tin Oooooo

Sha still on process to learn more
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by tpiah01: 10:37pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Papilo20(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by kenzysmith: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2016
they swear for me
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by firstking01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
That's how one agreed that we would go to the brothel together....on getting to the brothel the man in charge said i should pay 1k for 1hr eventhough i knew we would not stay upto 1hr in that room...the man now took us to one well furnished room with one sweet well dressed bed...as me and my bae entered the room, sat on the bed gisted for a couple of mins, so, i decided to go close and hold her from behind, surprisingly, the next thing my supposed "girl friend" uttered was "ud, wait wait wait, you brought me here to have sex with me"??, i was like, shou to my utmost amazement shocked...well, from that moment i parked her handbag and all her belongings give to her, ngwanu, halele, vamus and with the speed of usain bolt i asked her to go cos i dnt wanna set my eyes on her....something we agreed on before that day o...she later started telling me that shebi i knew she just finished seeing her period?...as far as i know that sh!t had dried up before that day...nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
That's how one agreed that we would go to the brothel together....on getting to the brothel the man in charge said i should pay 1k for 1hr eventhough i knew we would not stay upto 1hr in that room...the man now took us to one well furnished room with one sweet well dressed bed...as me and my bae entered the room, sat on the bed gisted for a couple of mins, so, i decided to go close and hold her from behind, surprisingly, the next thing my supposed "girl friend" uttered was "ud, wait wait wait, you brought me here to have sex with me"??, i was like, shou to my utmost amazement shocked...well, from that moment i parked her handbag and all her belongings give to her, ngwanu, halele, vamus and with the speed of usain bolt i asked her to go cos i dnt wanna set my eyes on her....something we agreed on before that day o...she later started telling me that shebi i knew she just finished seeing her period?...as far as i know that sh!t had dried up before that day...nigerian girls.
Your bae?, and you no get house?. grin
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:
Your bae?, and you no get house?. grin
I had visitors na, you should understandgrin
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
I had visitors na, you should understandgrin
I am not understanding joor!...you just took her to a brothel of all the places to take a bae to?.
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by firstking01(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:
I am not understanding joor!...you just took her to a brothel of all the places to take a bae to?.
Why will you understand when all you know is eatery!!! eatery!!! eatery!!!undecided…and btw, it was a guest house sha.
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
Why will you understand when all you know is eatery!!! eatery!!! eatery!!!undecided…and btw, it was a guest house sha.
An eatery or your house would have been a better place.
It made her look like a prostitute...and from your statement it shows she wasn't your gf but one you just needed to bleep.
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by firstking01(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:
An eatery or your house would have been a better place.
It made her look like a prostitute...and from your statement it shows she wasn't your gf but one you just needed to bleep.
Smh, you dnt know sh!t abt herundecided…this is a girl i 've done almost every goddam thing forundecided, all her siblings know me including her mum...that's the first time we agreed on having intimacy/sex but she ruined that day for me and you are here spewing garbish
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by schumastic(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Papilo20:
Hello nairalander, this is the case,

This babe follow me to a hotel, even if not too long, I met her,

I pay for the room, she they she no talk, we walk together enter room ,

She started, why are you bringing me here, I want to go, this is the worst place I hate in my life, I was like,

She follows me come hotel , she no talk, but begins talk for inside room

I did not want to force her to stay
She say she wan go
I say make she go

Please what is the meaning of that action

Lady's comment appreciates too

most ladies don't like the idea of hotel when it comes to having sex, although there an exceptions. for example, if you travel far away to see them and you lodge, they might visit and have sex but in a situation where the both of you are staying in the same state, that is a no no for them to have sex with you in a hotel.
some will prefer you take them to your house or a friend's house rather than the hotel..so just make amends and take her home or to a friend's place.
Re: Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, you dnt know sh!t abt herundecided…this is a girl i 've done almost every goddam thing forundecided, all her siblings know me including her mum...that's the first time we agreed on having intimacy/sex but she ruined that day for me and you are here spewing garbish
Calm down brother!, no body is fighting with you...you claimed to have done heaven and earth for her but her first time of rejecting your advances you asked her to get out.
Is that love?, and which responsible guy takes his gf to a guest house?.

Let me tell you now as a secret...girls don't like the guest house or brothel idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Reason For Still Being Single? / Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? / Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.