Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani (25264 Views)

NEW BANK NOTES DENOMINATION:-₦25, ₦250, ₦750! NEW CURRENCY, NEW HOPE! / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / EFCC Targets 750 New Employments, Moves To Investigate Diezani, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by flexrivers(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Last week they said there was no evidence, so will the 750 new hands get the evidence?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by TimeManager(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wailers sef. O ya come & wail joor, it is wailing time. Come with your wailing bowl too.
wailers da buttlickers.
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Panzerfaust(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Leebeedo:
What have you done in the defence ministry for the past 8 months? All you guys do is to try people online and fools up in here will be showering praise on you and your cronies........not a single convict yet !
You this wailer, is it EFCC that convicts or the judiciary? Your hatred for PMB has rendered your sense defunct.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Ferdinandu(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
1.69bn only to run EFCC, when few days ago I heard that a wife of rtd Navy official is having N13.5bn in her account. EFCC is grossly under funded to be able to take on these goats that swallowed our trillions.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by ddippset(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
hammariise:

It's topup though
top up. Okay nice.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by sukkot: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
i need to apply for this job. twill be a pleasure to break my foot up diezanis ass. as well as iweala and jonathan and fayose and FFK

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by emoa2002(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Has he finished with the defense ministry? That have up to 70 accounts without anyone convicted.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by TimeManager(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Keneking sef, na only lalasticalala u sabi call sef. Help me call wailers na...
Wailers sef.

No lie only truth!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by sukkot: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
richidinho:
mttcheeew..... who cares
not you
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
EFCC. ICPC. CCT. CCB. SP. CP.
BE CAREFUL FOR NOTHING. TOO MUCH COOKS SPOIL THE BROTH !!!
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by erico2k2(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Panzerfaust:
You this wailer, is it EFCC that convicts or the judiciary? Your hate for PMB has rendered your sense defunct.
Proud wailer here. Hey let me ask you who provides all the evidence needed for a successful prosecution in this context? EFCC V citizens?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by erico2k2(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
flexrivers:
Last week they said there was no evidence, so will the 750 new hands get the evidence?
That's to tell U they are all confused lots PMB inclusive cos it was he who said so.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by APCcrimes: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
timilehin007:
You are a baskard
Ya papa prickkkk there grin
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by lagdmark(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
EFCC will employ 750 forces to catch Diezani. The Pablo Escobar of nnpc
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Yksoul(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
IBRAHIM MAGU,GOD SHALL GRANT YOU VICTORY OVER THESE LOOTERS IN JESUS NAME.ONCE AGAIN NIGERIA IS RECOVERING HER GLORY.IF YOU EMPLOY PEOPLE LIKE ME,I KNOW I WOULD DELIVER EXCELLENCE, HA! I HATE CORRUPTION WITH PASSION I DONT KNOW WHY,

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by nabiz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
;DWhy did these people always like to distract us
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'll take EFCC serious when it appoints a Yoruba, Ijaw, Igbo, Idoma, Igala, Edo man, e.t.c as its chairman. Since inception, 15 yrs ago, it has only been chaired by northerners. Who is fooling who? Yet Nigerians cannot see this. Some would say its doesn't matter...you are a fool.

Same with Nigerian Customs, they knew the next in line to Dikko was an Igbo or a yoruba, both senior deputy Comptroller General, they decided to do something never done before...bring in an outsider, a colonel out of fear of a yoruba or Igbo heading the customs. If you say this doesn't matter, you a slave and a fool.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by SmartMugu: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
olaskul:
Abeg once the vacancy is out make we know... undecided
I'd think EFCC would hire from the police, DSS etc or do they randomly hire graduates?
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by shamecurls(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:
by now Mr magu must be preparing his monday hammer to smash our frog eyed oil minister's head.
And a particular ethnic group will start chanting MARGINALISATION

grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Leebeedo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Panzerfaust:
You this wailer, is it EFCC that convicts or the judiciary? Your hate for PMB has rendered your sense defunct.

So what will you now use to appraise the performance of efcc if not conviction rate ?

For your information the implication of efcc's low or no conviction rate simply means their pay master have been witch hunting their perceived enemies . Simple!
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by shamecurls(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers sef. O ya come & wail joor, it is wailing time. Come with your wailing bowl too.
wailers da buttlickers.
The truth has spoken!

grin grin grin grin

They re now known as E-wailers (Electronic wailers)
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by deji68: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol.....Twitter and fb convictions are good appraisals in the absence of none grin grin grin

Leebeedo:

So what will you now use to appraise the performance of efcc if not conviction rate ?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by castrokins(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'd Like To Work With EFCC, But Will That Mean I Can't Take Meat From My Wife's Soup Pot?
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Stanbeto: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls i need work o, make the job quick
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by tete7000(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Leebeedo:
What have you done in the defence ministry for the past 8 months? All you guys do is to try people online and fools up in here will be showering praise on you and your cronies........not a single conviction yet !

The more bragado he does, the more money enters his pocket. Don't forget he just proposed N2.9bn for his ministry o. If he doesn't run after plenty people, how will he spend the money?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by sheubaba2013: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
How long are we going to be waiting for jobs that u won't see? Omo handwork/self employment ti take over after graduation. No more sit down look they wait for white collar job. Do some something by learning a skill now. Keep on moving don't remain stagnant. Abo oro lamansofun omo oluabi...sheubaba undecided undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by able20(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
lagdmark:
EFCC will employ 750 forces to catch Diezani. The Pablo Escobar of nnpc
Later Buhari might employe additional 2000 US Marine & CIA to help efcc, I hope something will come out of all de shakara.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by dokiOloye(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Telemundo continues.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by fortune1968: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Leebeedo:
What have you done in the defence ministry for the past 8 months? All you guys do is to try people online and fools up in here will be showering praise on you and your cronies........not a single conviction yet !
don't worry .By the time your kinsmen : metuh .deziani ,okonjo iweala etc start their prison terms this year ,you will know say sai baba na baba for real
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by herboshedhe(f): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Till then,we are patiently waiting
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by cronsberg: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
How the hell will EFCC employ people when you can't even find them online? Lets say i want to apply to EFCC, how the crap am i suppose to even begin? do you know they don't have a website? How do people send in their applications then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name / Buhari: Saraki, Dogara Under Fire Over Impeachment Threat / I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.