Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz (3335 Views)

[MIXTAPE] Deep In Love Mixtape Vol 5 - Dj Skuboy / FROM UGANDA : Rema - Deep In Love ( Sweeeet Music!!! ) / Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by bouzymill(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
mekula:

any albums from Common - I have all albums except Universal Mind Control plus "Uncommon Classics"
Digable Planets - they've even forgotten they were in Rap before -Don't have their album
Slum Village(southside Hip hop, not crunk) - Got Fantastic album and Elzhi's album, one of them died 2 months ago, Baatin. U know that?
Dilated peoples - The platform, Expansion team. Got the two albums plus Babu's duck season three
KRS-ONE - Got different tracks plus one old album, Hip Hop lives is kinda wack
Rah(Rakeem) - Paid in Full, Got a 30tracker mixtape, only Rakeem
Goodie Mob(old albums though, do u remember ceelo of gnarls barkley? thats was his former crew) - He's not Ceelo of Gnarles Barkley, he is Gnarles Barkley formally Ceelo
MOBB DEEP(of course before they joined G-u nuts)- Hell on Earth, that's what i got
hey!! listen to Prodigy's H.N.I.C, Head Nigga In Charge. thats one sick but solemn album especially the last track; "u can never feel my pain"
LITTLE BROTHER(southside hip hop) - got all their Albums prod. by khrysis and 9th wonder, ALL THEIR ALBUMS get back, minstrel show, listening, seperated but equal cant remember plus Phonte and Poo's individual albums
mick boogie, i have the MCEO he did with Talib Kweli
Talib Kweli - I have Focus, E[/b]ar Drum Talib and HiTek: Reflection Eternal, MCEO mixtape, Blackstar with Mos Def
Big shug - [b]Don't really know him

9th wonder - Ofcourse my Mentor, got Videos of his studio sessions plus Dream Merchant and Jeanius with Jean Grae, The Formula with Buckshot
screwball -- don't really know him

MOS DEF!!!!!!!!! - Ofcourse, Black on Both Sides, Blackstar, tru3 Magic and ofcourse collabos
u already said scarface(thats one hell of a rapper) i HAVE MOST SCARFACE, DIGITAL AND cd FORMAT
Devin the dude(perverted style of rap but with a lot of realism, humour and "talesmanship"wink - COLLABOS WITH PEOLE, n ot my kinda rapper
these are just some of those that come readily to mind now. there are lots more i could come up with when i hit my cd rack.

Those are the albums av got

Yeah!!! come up with more names and more underground shit!!! i'll jhump on it. And if anyone wanna doubt me, then come up with a way of verifying
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by obinna5000(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2009
@bouzymill
Gnarls Barkley is a group made up of Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse (producer).
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by iice(f): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
Reflection Eternal has one of the illest intros cheesy
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by bouzymill(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
@obinaa, oh! thanx brah, neva knew it was a grup name. thought he was d only one in st. elsewhere, @iice, yeah! mandela's intro 'i listen 2 talib kweli and dj hitek, '
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by gab2(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
Read through this thread, really impressed by posts from HJ, MEKULA, and BOUZYMILLZ, Dunno if the rest even grasp the concept of this whole

underground/true hiphop thing. I've been avid ''head'', listening to the likes of KRS, RAKIM, MOS-DEF, GURU, COMMON, NAS, B.I.G, BIG L, BRAND NUBIAN, EPMD,

GROUP HOME, LARGE PROFFESOR, JERU THE DAMAGER, LORD FINESSE, DEL THE FUNKY HOMOSAPIEN, 7L AND ESOTERIC, FOREIGN EXCHANGE, ROOTS MANUVA,

JMT, ETC,, So, all my real heads out there, hit me up

''The history of my HipHop ist too deep to be dissected''
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by bouzymill(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2009
g.a.b:

KRS, RAKIM, MOS-DEF, GURU, COMMON, NAS, B.I.G, BIG L, BRAND NUBIAN, EPMD,

GROUP HOME, LARGE PROFFESOR, JERU THE DAMAGER, LORD FINESSE, DEL THE FUNKY HOMOSAPIEN, 7L AND ESOTERIC, FOREIGN EXCHANGE, ROOTS MANUVA,

JMT, ETC,, So, all my real heads out there, hit me up

''The history of my HipHop ist too deep to be dissected''

This is deep,
It's very easy to know when guys are not just mentioning random names!!! Men, you are kinda deep in the east kind of realness, got the latest DJ Premo's Rare Play. Groupp Home has a dope joint it, Jeru The Damaja: Yeah, Bigups to the original Crooklyn Dodger. Lord Finnese, Del thy Homosapien, 7L and Esoeric, it's been long i heard from them. They not really bringin out LPs or Eps anymore, am ready to share albums anywayz. I can't give without taking, cos it aint easy to dig albums,

more names,

Jedi Mind Tricks - got their history of violence album

D and D all stars

Gangsterrr - guru and premo

Blaq Poet

Lords of the underground

Royce Da 5'9

Anyone heard of SLAUGHTERHOUSE? - royce Da 5'9, Joel Ortizz, Joe Budden [i hat this guy], Crooked I

Chino XL

Infamous Mobb

L.E.G.A.C.Y

Chaundon

Krondon

Strong Arm Steady

~I AM THE SUPERHUMAN HIP HOP KID~
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by gab2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2009
Jedi Mind Tricks - got their history of violence album

D and D all stars

Gangsterrr - guru and premo

Blaq Poet

Lords of the underground

Royce Da 5'9

I've got all of their albums except for chaundon and krondon, any album you could think of, no matter how obscure. who's your fave producer? undoubtably Dj

premier for me, then pete rock, 9th wonder, jazzy jeff etc, i live and breathe hiphop, with a 6 terabyte database, its kinda hard coming across something i

have'nt heard.

download a couple of our sounds on this link and spread the word

http://www.africanhiphop.com/africanhiphopdownloads/africanhiphop-mixtape-the-sequel-2009

Always happy to know we've still got bro's like ya'll still holding it down with the foundation
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by bouzymill(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2009
g.a.b:

I've got all of their albums except for chaundon and krondon, any album you could think of, no matter how obscure. who's your fave producer? undoubtably Dj

premier for me, then pete rock, 9th wonder, jazzy jeff etc, i live and breathe hiphop, Always happy to know we've still got bro's like ya'll still holding it down with the foundation

maybe i should let you know, you sound like a producer and sincerely you are chatting with a producer who is mad at sampling. A'm a fan of 9th wonder. that's why i have loveall the albums from justus league i collected from a friend, chaudon is in justus league with em 9th, lil brother, legacy,

I have beats av made and sincerely i know am on point, would love to share my beats with you. Still looking for me to uppgrage, .cant wait for that day i'll lay my hands on a MPC and Techniques turntable with Fela's samples, i would kill myself on it.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by gab2(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2009
MPC and Techniques turntable with Fela's samples, i would kill myself on it.

you read my mind on that. i kinda produce myself but since all my friends make killer beats i stick to what i do best; emceeing. won't mind dropping acid on your

baselines. upload a beat and i'll do justice.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by mailmalc(m): 2:27am On Sep 14, 2009
@g.a.b, I downloaded the AHH Sequel Mixtape sometime ago nd i rily felt it. . classy though bt i stil prefer last year's Mixtape. Wats ur AHH id? . . did u ft in any of the tracks?

@Bouzymill, hmmmm . . . . wink
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by MrTA(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
Common's recent release universal mind control is far far worse than Electric circus. Plus electric circus had some great moments even if it was a let down overall comapred to his other releases.

Raekwon's OB4CL 2 is sounding very goo. Also K'naan releasaed a messengers mixtape featuring the music of Fela. its very very impressive.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by iice(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
bouzymill:

Anyone heard of SLAUGHTERHOUSE? - royce Da 5'9, Joel Ortizz, Joe Budden [i hat this guy], Crooked I

Chino XL

Infamous Mobb

L.E.G.A.C.Y

Chaundon

Krondon

Strong Arm Steady

~I AM THE SUPERHUMAN HIP HOP KID~

Love those.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by MrTA(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
Even more impressive is MOP's new album. The Foundation. Awesome stuff really.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2009
Hey! Am the owner of this thread. Why do you guys love common and talib kwali. I like kwali but i can't cope his album. But for common, F@ck!
Go get the new papoose- military grind mixtape. From mixtapetorrent.com.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by HJ1(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2009
bouzymill:

Now, you are welcome.
Got immortal technique's revolutionary vol. II or so and av got 3rd world album with DJ Green Lantern, that is Dope. 'Mistakes', 'reverse pimpology', 'parole', my best take. I agree to the fact that Universal Mind Control is wacker than Electric circus, infact the wackest of em all, cos he actually was on another level, running with neptunes. Nah, electric circus still got hat 'hip hop' feel to it, but UMD is just straight pop-rap

Don't really know about Big Shug like dat, only heard collabos, Rakim's 18th letter. I had the download link before but my dialup wouldn't download that for four days, so i hung. never heard of fashawn.

Funny enough, there's a g.a.b on that AHH mixtape that's a member of souljazz, is that the same g.a.b here?

yep! it's d same G.A.B dats in the group souljazz., actually a member of d group AQBAR hooked me up. really nice cats.
wouldn't ind getting d Immoratl technique's ish. gat any link?
I've been bumpin "black on both sides" for a while n damn mos def was so fu.ckin tite on dat LP.
i gat a joint though, mite upload a link later. hiphop lives!!!!
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by bouzymill(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
H.J:

yep! it's d same G.A.B dats in the group souljazz., actually a member of d group AQBAR hooked me up. really nice cats.
wouldn't ind getting d Immoratl technique's ish. gat any link?
I've been bumpin "black on both sides" for a while n damn mos def was so fu.ckin tite on dat LP.
i gat a joint though, mite upload a link later. hiphop lives!!!!

Well, Well, NOw i know we are talking real hip hop. "AQBAR" sounds islamic. Would like to hear their joints. Love to see musilm headz grab the mic. There should be a joint for headz to hook up, maybe in Lagos or what do you think?

You can get Immortal technique, but not a download link, transfer from flash. But i'ld like to get some from you too. hook me up on my yahoo IM, i'll give it to you in codes:

bouzymil(the last letter is the initial letter of Black On Both Side's third Track) I love hip hop bruva.

Le hook up and share files.

HipHop lives

Ms Fat Booty - Luv D beat and how Mos Flipped the story on it

Umi Says - Love the islamic reference

Mathematics is the illest track of the album
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by iice(f): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2009
Mehn. . .going to play my black on both sides. . .you guys are making me nostalgic grin
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by gab2(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ poster u started a thread and u dont even know the half, hmmm

@bouzymillz,here's my ''front'' inbox "masterpsworld@yahoo.com".upload the beat and u'll have it back in 4 days.peace bro.

@hj,i think i know u bro, if u are around ph,hola and we'l hook u up with all em albums.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ g.a.b
i don't think you know how deep i am into this hip hop game. I thought i was the only one left for real hip hop. I have gotten your chat id. When we meet online, you will know what am talking about.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by bouzymill(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
@G.A.B
Got ur mail, sh.t gon happen!!!
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2009
How did you guys find that rap Eminem did wit drake and kanye?
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by HJ1(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2009
@bouyzmil
the third song on dat LP is umi says. I get it now. Lol. Well mine is everlyhilary_in@yahoo.co.uk. My facebook id is www.facebook.com/dageminiparadox. U can add me then i'l confirm u.
@g.a.b, been bobbin ur joints on ma phone n damn dat shit is beyond dope. Souljazz is d shit. Gat plans of headin to p town. Guess we mite hook up there. Gat a joint too, i'l send a link later. I'm about to add u facebook now so u get to confirm it later. One.
"cud it be i'm fallin in love" get it.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by HJ1(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2009
@bouzymil(clue). The third song on the LP is 'love'. I made a silly mistake, d playlist got rearranged wen i downloaded it. Now i get it. Ur i.d is noted. Gon send ma song to ur box. U can send a beat to my mail box dat i just sent. Ma faves r 'mista Nigga', 'hiphop' and 'know that'. Inshort all of em except rock n roll. One bro.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by gab2(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2009
@ hj,word is bond.add me on fb, also wen u are in ph hit me up let's cypha.peace
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by HJ1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
g.a.b:

@ hj,word is bond.add me on fb, also wen u are in ph hit me up let's cypha.peace

Yeah, bro, i just added u. so u'l get to get to c request wen u on.
Gat plans of bumpin into P city by the end of this month but i'd holla at u, if i make it earlier. One. let's make history so T.R.O.Y ma God!! (dats one of ma fave songs of all, God bless Pete for Rockin it)
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2009
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2009
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2009
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2009
@agbar
why posting that shit over and over? Am gonna grab your album if you sound as good as these rappers mentioned in this thread. Or if you are as good as that 18 yrs old naija rapper who is know skales or skills.Keep it crunk dude and wish you good sales.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square Raises Bar, Gets N50m Deal On New Album / Wa Wa Alright - Kel / Mode 9 Ft Jayz And Rick Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.