Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz (3334 Views)

[MIXTAPE] Deep In Love Mixtape Vol 5 - Dj Skuboy / FROM UGANDA : Rema - Deep In Love ( Sweeeet Music!!! ) / Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Agbar
Ok, I understand, Who are ur favourite if i may know your taste
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by HJ1(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2009
personnally, I dont think rap is sumfin to be so proud about dont get me wrong. I fel any cat who has a good intellectual application mite have a greater chance of being a tite rapper but it takes a special touch of passion to be a "hiphop head". Moast rappers dont even know the half wen it comes to they ledges. ( u know wut i mean rite?), and they gettin jumpy n shit. Hiphop is feel that rap only takes a part in, the feel from the other parts can even be put to words.

cats like the pharcyde, Ed O.G (my fave joint 'sayin something'), jedi mind trick, jeru da damaja )and many more) were dudes who didnt just rely on the rap ish alone but the feel from good sound of music comin from the instrumentals, perfect samplin from old school jazz n blues and lots more. THERE IS ALOT MORE TO HIPHOP THAT BEATS THE REGULAR FEEL.

i just got a joint by Big L feat. Lord finesse, Microphone Nut and Y.U. and even Jay-z "da grave yard". that shit is banging.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by bouzymill(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
First, Av been gone for a minute but am back no doubt. Seeen more headz come in to the thread.

@ H.J

Got you mail fam and you alreasdy on my facebook page. We can share sh.ts, am sure.

@ AQBAR
Welcome to the thread. Lez keep shit rolling. Heard some of your joints. I must commend your realness. Keep keeping it Bruv.

@Mafia4life
Bruv. You talked about Skillz in your post. feel yah but i need to point out some facts. It is too too too early to make comments on Skillz. He's only done just one track he performed at the blast concert. I watched the concert and even my bruva that wasn't a hiphop head said he was feeling the guy. However, what most cats on Nairaland were quoting from the guy was the hook of the track and that's not it in hiphop.

Don't get it wrong, i like the cat, but i don't think he has proved anything yet. as far as we're talking real hiphop here. And its deeper than that.

@H.J

Don't stress too much on sampling here on nairaland. The regular posters don't know the half.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by HJ1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
yo bouzymill been a while. aint even stressin the lessons no more. wuts good? wuts ur facebook I.D or ur full name on facebook?, cuz i'm kinda thinkin how i got to ur page. I Prolly mite not have known dat I did. Stil chillin bro. one
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
@bouzymill
with the way you sound, you are just like my elder brother who keep talking about real hip-hop. You just feel that hip-hop these days just sound like lil wayne or gucci mane shit.You think i like these dude? You see me as those kid who jump to soldja boy's shit or t-pain's shit. Yeah, i know what you mean by real hip-hop. Let me point out artists that gives you real hip-hop to your sense of view. KRS-1, Method man, Ghostface, masta ace, common, moob deep, infamous mob,killa tay etc. Skillz the 18 yrs old cat should be given respect cos if you look @ other mainstream artist, you will know why i strongly feel him. As a good hip-hop fan, you can never compare him with Cyrus the virus.
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by DLetterC(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
check out www.whatsupnaija..com for an intelligent perspective on the Nigerian music and entertainmen industry
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 11, 2009
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 5:38am On Oct 11, 2009
@agbar.
Na wa Oh, Where you for see all these guys? I nor even know one except Al green. I hate funk but i like crunk. If you have a link to your track, please post it so that i will download
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by bouzymill(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2009
sry for late replies these days. Am just too too busy.
@ aqbar
Heard sum souljazz tracks and sum random tracks on ahh.com. I feel ur music repertioure. Goin way back 2 al green, t. Pender, anita, I can see where the souljazz orientation is comin frm. U guys sound like little brother plus ur samplin technique is similar to 9th wonder's especially with d low pass filter in 'fallin in love'. I listen to soul, funk, jazz too esp. For samplin in my beats.

@h.j
Wadup fam. My facebook full name is ridwan oluwabusola sanusi. I tried addin u bt had isuues wiv connection. Lez connect.

@mafia
Bro, there's one clause to say and i want u to decipher it. 'hiphop is deeper than rap'. Feel me?

How cum no one's talkin about lords of the undergrounds?
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2010
I love this dude called Tech 9ine, Who got the link to his new album called '' The lost script of K.O.D?
I don't need rapidshare or megaupload. Thanks in advance
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by phboy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
NO BULLSH*T. THIS GUY IS THE REALEST MC IN NAIJA. FULL STOP. DOUBT ME? www.myspace.com/namccbedis1 NUFF SAID. angry

PLS. ONLY REAL HOP HEADS NEED TO KNOW
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by JABB(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2010
Lets be realistic,enough of the foreign rappers.we equally gat underground rappers who are not bad at all.we gat

str8 butta crue,
califate,
vocal
shan-gox,
venomus(micwoxx),
Protech,
Ion Monk,
Black Allaince and list of others that u dont know, but they are all repping wella.

I for one is equally an underground rapper wit the name ''JABBARAD''. Jus go ahead view ma video on You-tube search wit Jabbarad - ''BUNDLED LOCUST'',see wat it like. You know wat i mean.Word up!!!
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by Mafia4life(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ jabb
Its not mentioning names, Can these dude do it big? Do they have download links to feel their shyt?
We need underground dude like chiddy bang, vector, Muna ; a female who raps better than these punk lil fucck boys, ice berg slim, Skales, etc
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by phboy(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2010
EMERGENCY!!! YA'LL GOTTA HEAR THE NEW JESSE JAGZ AND MCC @ www.myspace.com/namccbedis1 . Word to the God, ish is REAL DOPE!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked IF YOUR TIRED OF ALL THE BULLSH*T ON RADIO AND YOUR LOOKING FOR THE REAL FACE OF PURE NAIJA LYRICS!!!! [size=8pt][size=8pt]NA MCC BE DIS>[/size][/size]
Re: For Those Deep In Rap. Pure Underground Representerz by verticalx: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
winkWatzup, am vertical x from South Africa, do you guys listen to Dark Hiphop like The lost children of babylon, ATMA, SON OF SATURN ect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wa Wa Alright - Kel / P-square Raises Bar, Gets N50m Deal On New Album / DOWNLOAD MP3: Chidinma – Yanga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.