Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs (90766 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2012
You cant just ignore those signs well hidden from the eyes. only well seen via satellite view. End time is truly near.

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by kuss: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2012
AM SO SO SORRY FOR CHRISTIAN, THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH BOMBS YOU CAN NOT FIGHT BACK, YOU ALSO JOIN THEM TO BLASPHEME YOUR OWN RELIGION IN NL, AND CASTIGATE AND RIDICULE YOUR PASTORS WHILE THEY PROMOTE THEIRS WITH FALLACIES AND ARRANGEE STORIES LIKE BABY BORN WITH (EVIL)KURAN, THUNDER WITH ALLAH IS GREAT INSCRIPTION, AND FRAMED UP STORIES THAT CHRISTIAN ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING TO BOMB A CHURCH. MY BELOVED BRETHREN OPEN YOUR EYES AND BE WISE.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by normaljenny(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2012
solidbroda: thank u. let those who have eyes let them c. let those who have brain let them understand. A false prophet is a false prophet. even with the man's flamboyant lifestyle, a normal person should question his(oyedepo) faith. who ever saw the owver of facebook on the t.v, you will c d simplicity in his dressing. her wife wedding ring was cheap for the kind of wealth he has. but pastors here are arrogant, flamboyant, proud and greedy. these are not the fruits of the holy spirit.

Good talk! I like that
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by fila8(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2012
I pity the poster of this Topic. That's all i have to say.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by mkmyers45(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2012
fila8: I pity the poster of this Topic. That's all i have to say.

What will happen? Say am make we hear
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by ndavids5(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2012
Solidbroda, I advice u invest ur time & thoughts into that'll yield kinda increase to your life & others @ d same time, rather speaking against ordained man of God. If truly your are a born again xtian u wldn't av opened your mouth & start saying such. God said in the Holy Bible "JUDGEMENT & VENGEANCE ARE MINE" so y troubling your mind & deceiving people that want to worship God in truth & in spirit? To crown it all MR. SOLIDBRODA, I advice you to bridle your tongue before its oooo late for you.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by jaydude(f): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2012
God says judge not! Weda oyedepo is fake or not, how does it affect d price of rice in d market? How does it affect u mr poster? And what proofs do u even have? And even if u have proofs and so what? If the trumpet sounds right now,u dat are busy callin men of God fake, where will u end up? Sit down and ponder on these, salvation is personal, leave who is fake 2 remain fake....faca ur own life and run ur own race, u will answer for urself only on d last day u hearrrrr!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by mkmyers45(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2012
kuss: AM SO SO SORRY FOR CHRISTIAN, THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH BOMBS YOU CAN NOT FIGHT BACK, YOU ALSO JOIN THEM TO BLASPHEME YOUR OWN RELIGION IN NL, AND CASTIGATE AND RIDICULE YOUR PASTORS WHILE THEY PROMOTE THEIRS WITH FALLACIES AND ARRANGEE STORIES LIKE BABY BORN WITH (EVIL)KURAN, THUNDER WITH ALLAH IS GREAT INSCRIPTION, AND FRAMED UP STORIES THAT CHRISTIAN ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING TO BOMB A CHURCH. MY BELOVED BRETHREN OPEN YOUR EYES AND BE WISE.

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2012
kuss: AM SO SO SORRY FOR CHRISTIAN, THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH BOMBS YOU CAN NOT FIGHT BACK, YOU ALSO JOIN THEM TO BLASPHEME YOUR OWN RELIGION IN NL, AND CASTIGATE AND RIDICULE YOUR PASTORS WHILE THEY PROMOTE THEIRS WITH FALLACIES AND ARRANGEE STORIES LIKE BABY BORN WITH (EVIL)KURAN, THUNDER WITH ALLAH IS GREAT INSCRIPTION, AND FRAMED UP STORIES THAT CHRISTIAN ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING TO BOMB A CHURCH. MY BELOVED BRETHREN OPEN YOUR EYES AND BE WISE.
kussed...
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2012
As Baba God look down from heaven see all these architectural signs, God go hala:

"Kai! Truly my people suffer for lack of knowledge...see how dem don sell their souls to the devil finish because them wan own private jets and live in affluence...abi na how to make money I send Jesus to go teach them or for them to draw closer to me?? cool...Well, I already know where my judgment go start from"

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by bigx(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2012
Star of David is an illuminati symbol? So Israel which has It on its flag is an illuminati country? I wonder why people just take theories spinned by a novelist and waste useful time building theories on them, everyone is now illuminati overnight... An idle mind is really the Devil's workshop.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by lexkuba: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2012
It is not new but only hidden to the eyes of the ignorants. If masonist/illuminist can penetrate the vatican, then winners community is very small.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by mkmyers45(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2012
bigx: Star of David is an illuminati symbol? So Israel which has It on its flag is an illuminati country? I wonder why people just take theories spinned by a novelist and waste useful time building theories on them, everyone is now illuminati overnight... An idle mind is really the Devil's workshop.

The Star of David is of Illuminatic symbol...It's used to signify the head of bahphomet within the star

DO SOME ONLINE READING PLEASE
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by cesil92: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2012
That is all, false until it is proven.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by jidewash(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2012
gzib:

you that you are not giving, do you have more than those giving. if you are still in poverty or not better off than those that are giving then why criticise them. they do what makes them happy. it is not by force. the Bible says 'a willing heart' not by force. if you don't want to give don't give.
abi ma broda,u hv said it all.i neva see a true giver dat lacks.pple dat dont give do lack
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by bigx(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2012
mkmyers45:

The Star of David is of Illuminatic symbol...It's used to signify the head of bahphomet within the star

DO SOME ONLINE READING PLEASE

Online reading of? Wikipedia? Or sites built to provide hype for Dan Brown's books?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2012
christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law..........
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by mkmyers45(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2012
bigx:

Online reading of? Wikipedia? Or sites built to provide hype for Dan Brown's books?

Its ok...follow papa oyedepo i have nothing against you....This our play-play go soon turn to holy slapping
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by domdolly2050(f): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2012
I pity u all who speak against d man of God,d wrath of God await u all!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by bisiaet: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2012
@geniuspaul
You better be careful and mind what u say/write about ministers of God...who the hell are u to condemn any one of them...have u forgotten what the scripture says...'Judge nothing before its time'...Leave judgement to the Most High God...and stop posting NONSESNSE

Bro stop this quotation. I'm a christain but I dislike this sort of quotation my fellow christains use to cover up what is not right.

The poster had just ak question. AND do you know who is Oyedepo? Do you live in the same roof with him? Do you follow him to his bedroom? Do you know where he goes alone? If a man is not right before ordinary people how can he even be right before God when his life is full of suspicion and strange attitude? Dont defend anybody you only see on TV or see on altar ok.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by bigx(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2012
mkmyers45:

Its ok...follow papa oyedepo i have nothing against you....This our play-play go soon turn to holy slapping

I am not a follower of Papa Oyedepo, I asked a simple question. Is it so difficult giving a logical / reasonable answer to it?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by kaaycee(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2012
@ Poster pls google d map of churches, mosques, factories,school buildings, govt buildings, and oda structures in Nigeria, lets see if ur disposition will still remains d same.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by hotwax: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2012
Poster, you have no Job other than to be looking for loop holes in winner chapel.
I have noticed your posts regarding churches. Get a life or go tell ur boko-haram brothers to contribute money and build one and stop destroying.

U people keep destroying why somebody is building/beautifying.

Star of david is a symbol of the Jews. Its a symbol of Israel Flag. What is satanic there? Jews and Christians are brothers. Up winners!

There is nothing you can do to bring it down. Wat u can do is invite boko to bomb it. Jealous scum
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by jeshi(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2012
not dat am writin against d man of God but wat i know is dat wen 2 or more people are saying the same thing about u den it is TRUE.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by hotwax: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2012
Even the cross is a symbol of Iluminati
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Revolva(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2012
That's one problem about follow follow nigerians they are toOoooo blind to see

Oyedepo may be a mason but covering up with pastor duty it may be mason that gave him the wealth after all in freemasonry they belive -in god we trust-

Last word -there is no success without a force behind it

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by bigx(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2012
jeshi: not dat am writin against d man of God but wat i know is dat wen 2 or more people are saying the same thing about u den it is TRUE.

That's flawed logic, seriously. Think about what you just said very long and seriously in a quiet place.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2012
kaaycee: @ Poster pls google d map of churches, mosques, factories,school buildings, govt buildings, and oda structures in Nigeria, lets see if ur disposition will still remains d same.
do you think i have not done dat? i have Google earth on my lappy. winner's is unique
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Abeyjide: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2012
some people cant just sitdown doing reasonable tins dan just findin fault in some churches.it shows hw jobless u are.peolple like u are makin nairaland bored nowadays wit useless and baseless topics.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by kaaycee(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2012
solidbroda: do you think i have not done dat? i have Google earth on my lappy. winner's is unique
I dont think u are searching well bc u for don see my ofis building, and some of dis our orthodox churches, fear go catch u. I just believe its just an achitectural piece.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by StaceyBanks(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
solidbroda: www.nairaland.com/attachments/75991_covenant_jpgabca2dd7280efd0e9c05eb08e00e90b0
Don't know if I should discuss the Winners Chapel hidden satanic signs here.
Seriously, this Oyedepo is a mason.
And anybody who still thinks he is a true man of God is on his own.
i pity you. Make WINNERS CHAPEL members catch you grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Bikini Church End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.