Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! (6531 Views)

Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by DharmyYinks: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm an hopeless romantic!embarassed

every little thing matters a whole lot to me!cheesy

Lol!grin About my diary? My life has been nothing but dry lately..cry Can't update Nada!

Lol!

Hopeless Romantic? grin

It's gud to see some ladies do appreciate 'real' romantic gestures cheesy

Uhm! Chieftess nko grin. Guess skul got ya busy
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

Great repliessmiley
smiley wink smiley thanks

But wait, how many accounts only you one get? shocked
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by doveda: 1:18am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
smiley wink smiley thanks

But wait, how many accounts only you one get? shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

lipsrsealed
don't start. Talk joor
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahahahahhahaha I can't just stop laughing at some comments here! grin grin grin some people got no chill at all.

Op you can go to freedom park, get drinks and suya, the park is cool enough and romantic! Sometimes it's not about the amount you are spending, it's about your feelings for eachother. As for the gifts, you can postpone buying one or get her a lovely night gown for 1,000. Afterall the night gown I bought for 1,000 is a lot more sexier than the one someone bought for me for 4,500.
I told you once I wanted to be your friend ..lol how you doing
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by marklele(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

Buy her A Wrist-Watch...1K Naira grin Fake Nigerian Gucci.
Valentine Wrapping paper...20Naira
Take her to a fastfood restaurant...
MeatPie-180Naira
Drinks(juice)--400=Hollandia yougurt.
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

Do the calculations there's still change.
After that, take her home. if You could cook? prepare some Plantain n egg..At most that should cost like 700Naira.
Rent a movie. watch a movie! and you're done!wink

Keep Your change!cool thank me later.cheesy

You said it all @ Estharfabian.
your man must be very proud of you..
Genuine ladies appreciate anything you give to them so far you made an attempt.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by doveda: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
don't start. Talk joor

Tiritongue
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
chowlade:
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die..I rather date a married Man with money than an embecillic black broke Ape.
so will ur future remain IJN..
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Jadekitana(f): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
smithsydny:
I told you once I wanted to be your friend ..lol how you doing

Lol i'm fine thanks and you?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

Tiritongue
lol. Se Dare ye lo fi fa wahala? Lol

Morning dear
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol i'm fine thanks and you?
hey
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2016
chowlade:
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die..I rather date a married Man with money than an embecillic black broke Ape.
what do u have to offer? If not ur yeast infeasted slacked stinking pvssy.,hoe.,who wud want to date an animal like u..
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Jadekitana(f): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hey

Hello undecided
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Drchristian:
Broke Nigerian guys has invaded this thread
grin
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin thanks!

if It was just me...All these money would be really Unnecessary.

LoL! we'd just probably Cook at home? Watch a movie, play around and relax. That's Plain hot Romance.

sharrap my friend! Who is this one trying to impress online? Rubbish.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hello undecided
undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin grin
very annoying posts, looking for cheap likes and validation from guys here who if they had their way will not but a single gift for their girlfriends undecided

How u dey?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Jadekitana(f): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Lsofdk(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
very annoying posts, looking for cheap likes and validation from guys here who if they had their way will not but a single gift for their girlfriends undecided

How u dey?
how do you know that undecided
is that what you do
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

how do you know that undecided
is that what you do
and you are?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Lsofdk(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
and you are?
you don't deserve to know
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

you don't deserve to know
ok, just go away.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:

How u dey?
That's why you shouldn't follow any advice here cuz the people advising know little or nothing about what they advising with

I'm good ooo. Yourself?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
why you bending your mouth?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Funkybabee(f): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2016
go buy colourful and presentable shoe for her or sandal anyone shaa,Worth like 3k and use the rest of the money to entertain her.i promise u she is going to like it.

but if u can get money to it u can buy a nice necklace also with it.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Lsofdk(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
ok, just go away.
undecided you haven't answered my question
and yes, you can leave after that
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Jadekitana(f): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why you bending your mouth?

because I wasn't expecting a good message such as "hey" from you. undecided
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Lol!

Hopeless Romantic? grin

It's gud to see some ladies do appreciate 'real' romantic gestures cheesy

Uhm! Chieftess nko grin. Guess skul got ya busy
LoL!grin

Yeah. yeah. school's Really Annoying.cry
LoL! I haven't heard from the chief for like ages now. I'm starting to think he's dead.grin

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
Uh...Who am I trying to impress??

Alright. You obviously.cheesy Now, Shush jareh!sad
marklele:

You said it all @ Estharfabian.
your man must be very proud of you..
Genuine ladies appreciate anything you give to them so far you made an attempt.
I don't have a man sha...tongue

Actually Blame my introverted side. Being somewhat introverted saves U a Lotta cash. All the whole going out thingy isn't in my nature. so I kinda learnt how to have fun in the littlest ways ever. like staying home, watching movie indoors? and all the crap that goes along that.

Nyways...thanks!wink
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
@ FirstEva
Why such outburst. undecided
shocked
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

undecided you haven't answered my question
and yes, you can leave after that
what's the question again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! / You Can Pick Only One During Quarantine For A Month:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.