Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,089 members, 7,867,142 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! (6551 Views)

Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2016
PushMusic:
@ FirstEva
Why such outburst. undecided
shocked
push music or pull music, no outburst, just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
push music or pull music, no outburst, just stating the obvious.

Okay ma...It's a free world. smiley
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2016
PushMusic:

Okay ma...It's a free world. smiley
oh you know it's a free world but just felt like quoting me hun?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
oh you know it's a free world but just felt like quoting me hun?
You made an impression which has been corrected.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2016
PushMusic:

You made an impression which has been corrected.
undecided
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Lsofdk(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
what's the question again?
shocked just go away tongue
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

shocked just go away tongue
sad
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Lsofdk(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
sad
oya come, smile jorh
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

oya come, smile jorh
I am not the smiling type
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

because I wasn't expecting a good message such as "hey" from you. undecided
how good is 'hey'?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Lsofdk(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
I am not the smiling type
serious? but you do smile sometimes?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

serious? but you do smile sometimes?
nope

grin
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Lsofdk(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
nope

grin
guess you don't laugh too
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol i'm fine thanks and you?
am just hiding here.. am serious I want us too have an offline chat if u don't mind ma'am
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Ifakiland(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Myself and my bae has been dating for three months now, she has been very loyal and she gives mi Egunsi soup anytime*(only d matured will understand) but I'mma very broke dude, but I can still manage to invest N5000 on her. Now i hardly sleep as the valentine day approaches all because of my girlfriend's valentine gift. Guys should I break up with her for inability to meet up with her valentine needs before d-day?
For she has been asking me for what I will be presenting her as gift since January but due to my financial constraints I cannot keep up with things I've planned initially.. now I can only afford 5k for a lovely beautiful lady that her Ex-boyfriend has spent more for in the previous years
Fellow Nairalanders help pls she doesn't want stomach infrastructure I really need helpgrin

Seun, Lalasticlala
u stink of low self esteem...been broke is relative.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Ifakiland(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2016
funmijoyb:
op 5000 is too small 4 a gift 4 ur girlfriend otherwise she will go for plan b
u dull.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Ifakiland(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahahahahhahaha I can't just stop laughing at some comments here! grin grin grin some people got no chill at all.

Op you can go to freedom park, get drinks and suya, the park is cool enough and romantic! Sometimes it's not about the amount you are spending, it's about your feelings for eachother. As for the gifts, you can postpone buying one or get her a lovely night gown for 1,000. Afterall the night gown I bought for 1,000 is a lot more sexier than the one someone bought for me for 4,500.
a barrel of oil for u my dear....gals like u are rare. did u hear dat op. if a gal doesn't appreciate ur effort, drop her like cement bag.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by ovokonado(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

Buy her A Wrist-Watch...1K Naira grin Fake Nigerian Gucci.
Valentine Wrapping paper...20Naira
Take her to a fastfood restaurant...
MeatPie-180Naira
Drinks(juice)--400=Hollandia yougurt.
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

Do the calculations there's still change.
After that, take her home. if You could cook? prepare some Plantain n egg..At most that should cost like 700Naira.
Rent a movie. watch a movie! and you're done!wink

Keep Your change!cool thank me later.cheesy

someone shd buy an island fr ds bbe. Wise words
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by DharmyYinks: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Yeah. yeah. school's Really Annoying.cry
LoL! I haven't heard from the chief for like ages now. I'm starting to think he's dead.grin

Lol!

As annoying as school is, it's still interesting tongue

Lol.. First impression they say matters a lot. D way u reacted would ve told him u re a 'No go area' grin
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by princejenks(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Get her any of this designer imitation(if you like call it fake designer) bag for like 4k then borrow some money to take her out then give her the well wrapped gift afterwards. Thank me later
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's not cheap!grin
So Long it's super romantic!tongue tonguetongue

Ur the romantic type nice smiley
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Mzdivacious(f): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
very annoying posts, looking for cheap likes and validation from guys here who if they had their way will not but a single gift for their girlfriends undecided

How u dey?
gringringrin
u didnt need that.she wasnt pretending.the babe young,her eyes neva clear...i give her 3years max...romantic night no go satisfy am again.watch a movie ko

op buy nice bag 3500,nice shoe 1500.why wont that be enof when she knew ur status b4 dating u.is she mad
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by manijoli(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
u too much my der even 2k is ok
, dey go spar watch movie chop popcorn life na gaga
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

Buy her A Wrist-Watch...1K Naira grin Fake Nigerian Gucci.
Valentine Wrapping paper...20Naira
Take her to a fastfood restaurant...
MeatPie-180Naira
Drinks(juice)--400=Hollandia yougurt.
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

Do the calculations there's still change.
After that, take her home. if You could cook? prepare some Plantain n egg..At most that should cost like 700Naira.
Rent a movie. watch a movie! and you're done!wink

Keep Your change!cool thank me later.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mzdivacious:
gringringrin
u didnt need that.she wasnt pretending.the babe young,her eyes neva clear...i give her 3years max...romantic night no go satisfy am again.watch a movie ko

op buy nice bag 3500,nice shoe 1500.why wont that be enof when she knew ur status b4 dating u.is she mad
na mumu dey worry that one.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Niceman4u(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
chowlade:
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die..I rather date a married Man with money than an embecillic black broke Ape.

If I call u confirmed LovePeddler, Olosho, asha**, nd u get angry nd bash that's wat u r. Otherwise, just keep calm.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Lol!

As annoying as school is, it's still interesting tongue

Lol.. First impression they say matters a lot. D way u reacted would ve told him u re a 'No go area' grin
Buh I wasn't disrespectful..cry I greeted, smiled and giggled!wink

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
BumBae:
Ur the romantic type nice smiley
tonguetongue Yeap!wink

I'd kill for a good romance!cheesy U ain't? O,o
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by DharmyYinks: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Buh I wasn't disrespectful..cry I greeted, smiled and giggled!wink

Lolz grin

U mean d nonchalant greetings, d awkward smile n d evil giggle tongue
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by RUBYRUBY(f): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Buy cake #1,5000 spend the rest wisely.
Check my signature
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue Yeap!wink

I'd kill for a good romance!cheesy
U ain't? O,o
Not sure my dear ... Hmmm depends smiley
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Lolz grin

U mean d nonchalant greetings, d awkward smile n d evil giggle tongue
Are You looking through me?undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Crazy Things That Happen In Every Girls Hostel / I Fuçked My Pastor's Wife, The Thing Dey Burst Brain / Merry Christmas From Rihanna With Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.