Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,741,693 members, 6,502,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 01:04 AM

Masturbation: All You Need To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation: All You Need To Know (778 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation: All You Need To Know by CICERO09(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Psychologist have said 90%of men masturbates that means in every 3 guys 2 out of them masturbates which boils down to why men actually masturbates

1 loneliness: really this is one of the major reasons why most men masturbates the see it as d only way dey could actually get sex at that moment when there spouses aren't around

2 lack of confidence : this is also a key reason why many men chooses to masturbates in the first place they can hardly approach a lady talk less of even making one have sex with them
3 broke niggass: this set of ppl can hardly get a nickel even for prostitutes willing to share their bodies for pleasure so u can understand that the only way to satisfy their urge is by indulging in a bit of self pleasure.. .. The list continues as various ppl do it 4 different reasons.

Guys can get hung up on whether they masturbate too much. But it's not how many times you masturbate in a week (or day) that really matters, says Logan Levkoff, PhD, a sexologist and sex educator. It's how it fits into your life.
If you masturbate many times a day and have a healthy, satisfying life, good for you. But if you masturbate many times a day and you're missing work or giving up on sex with your partner because of it, consider seeing a sex therapist.
Re: Masturbation: All You Need To Know by Benndted(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
4 Konji: When u are expecting your girlfriend and she calls to tell u her period suddenly started and u had only her return bike ticket fare... I pity your soap and mayonnaise even groundnut oil or red oil grin
Re: Masturbation: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Benndted:
4 Konji: When u are expecting your girlfriend and she calls to tell u her period suddenly started and u had only her return bike ticket fare... I pity your soap and mayonnaise even groundnut oil or red oil grin

angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Oh Shit Girl Puts All Her Hand In Her Own Vagina Masturbate Live On Cam / OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. / Should I Tell Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.