Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck (48598 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / A Legitimate Scientific Study Found That Men Are More Idiotic Than Women / Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2016
See thread in this link:
http://www.dearcupid.org/question/everytime-i-masturbate-i-have-bad-luck-bad.html

Before you start talking about how this isn't a "scientifc study", I need you to stop, pause and ask yourself...What exactly is a scientific study?
Well I'll tell you...
It's where a randomly selected number of people are seperated into groups and experiments are run, with the results measured in each group at the end of the experiment.

The experiment in this case is staying sober (i.e. refraining from masturbating) vs masturbating and the measured result is how each of these states have affected their lives.

If you were to look at all the comments in the thread above, you'll see a pattern.
Each of these people (both atheist and religious) have been honest and observant enough with themselves to come to the conclusion that masturbation steals from you and blocks favor.

I can personally attest to the truth of this observation as I experienced the same things whenever I masturbated back in the day!
Something is "taken" from you. An upcoming job that was going so well? A CURRENT job where coworkers suddenly turn into enemies who inexplicably want to see you fail? A budding relationship with your dream woman/man inexplicably going south as the other person just suddenly goes cold? The good grace to not have to deal with your car spoiling that week? There's always something.

It's like, masturbation is never actually free. A price is paid somehow...guaranteed.

There is a metaphysical aspect to it. A spiritual book-keeping. There are spirit beings you invite when you open yourself to it.

Did you know that semen and other sex fluids contain blood?
Think of how in some these shows or video games how sorcerers, before summoning some demon or using some heavy magic, first slice their hands with a dagger to draw blood? Blood is powerful and attractive to spiritual beings, and all magic to do with blood is powerful.

Did you know anything to do with sex is blood magic?
The purpose of sex is covenant creation/sustainance.

With sex, 2 people shed blood and open themselves to each other to assimilate and bond.
One's spilling of blood and opened soul due to immense pleasure met by the other person's blood and open soul.

Now what happens when a person sheds blood and opens soul in ecstacy...but there is no human 3rd party to meet it?
There are tons of spiritual entities around who won't let a good thing go to waste. They will quickly use the opportunity to bond with you.
You become that sorcerer who slashes himself with a dagger so he can summon something unnatural to his benefit.

....your benefit, being ecstacy. You didn't just masturbate, you had sex on another realm slightly removed from yours, with something far removed from the grace of God.

The night before every new day, God grants everyone a measure of grace and favor for the next day.
But you've exposed your storehouse of grace and favor for the day to a starving spirit devoid of God's grace, so it defiles your storehouse of grace and favor...and drinks all your damn coolaid.

Then you carry on with a day where a lot of good things scheduled to come your way, simple DON'T because the grace is gone. All used up.

At least with sex with a woman/man, you expose yourself to THEIR grace stores (which is why a man and his wife should knock boots more often dammit!!!), but with these entities, they are damned. They have no grace stores. It's just fully 100% parasitic.

So what about the bond with this damned entity?
This bond created, left unsustained, will naturally break. And the entity knows this. Don't think it'll allow this to happen easy. Your ecstatic shedding of blood and storehouse of grace is it's bread and butter.

This is the metaphysical reason why the longer you do it, the harder it then becomes to stop.
But good news! When you grapple with your self-control and win the fight by God's grace, and starve this entity, it leaves and eventually goes on it's damned way.

But before then, think of all the good things it cannibalized. All the missed opportunities it ate. Where your life would have been now if the grace and favor you needed for those critical, life-changing, once-in-a-lifetime moments were not stolen because of 10 minutes of pleasure that you thought was "free"...
Please, for the sake of your destiny, stop masturbating.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by herzern(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by sinaj(f): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Does science belief in luck?

3 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by 4kings: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2016
what sort of superstition is this?

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
4kings:

Did you read the answers in that link at all?
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
sinaj:
Does science belief in luck?

Science believes in the consensus of measured output.

Have you never heard the phrase "Engaging in X activities increases your chances of getting Y" or "8 out of 10 people who engage in X will experience Y effects"? This is science. Problem is people only want to listen when someone in a white coat to tells them this exact sae thing, without every questioning "how did this person in the white coat reach this consensus?".

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by sinaj(f): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonflex:

Science believes in the consensus of measured output.

Have you never heard the phrase "Engaging in X activities increases your chances of getting Y" or "8 out of 10 people who engage in X will experience Y effects"? This is science. Problem is people only want to listen when someone in a white coat to tells them this exact sae thing, without every questioning "how did this person in the white coat reach this consensus?".

the example u just gave is a correlation, nd they still go ahead to prove it.

Talking about luck, we are the architect of it.

U dnt pass an exam or fail nd attribute it to luck. You work for either of them

5 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by ayos1: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is very very true..we may find it difficult to believe, but it changes not d fact

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by ExplicitContent: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dun know how to say but This is true

4 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Demol09(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Well, if u ask me what this is, i'll say BULLSHIT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by M2dX(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
ExplicitContent:
say it, tell them.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Bluezy13(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
But why do wealthy people masturbate?

If luck exists, why do we work hard and why do those who don't believe in luck still excel in their dealings

If luck exists, what happened to grace and why do we have to pray?

Inter alia; let me stop here...

But why the correlation between luck and grace in your writeup
If it's grace, then it is not luck; if luck, then not grace.

By the way, does science consider grace?

I don't understand your writeup....
It is devoid of logical sequence

4 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy called.

I think the real issue is that people who masturbate use valuable time which could have been used for other more engaging and useful activities.

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by lexaydfg(m): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
sinaj:

Moves close to your ears and whispers.... Do you masturbates...lolzzz
I was only kidding...
You are intelligent..

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
sinaj:

You err if you are of the opinion that hard work is the only component to getting ahead in this life.
Surely you know this is not true.

There are a lot of people who work hard and/or smart with little to show for it.
I also am not the type that contributes to the ignorant lifestyle of most over-religous people who don't study for an exam but then blame devil when they fail, but some things are more than meets the eye.

In the link I posted, you will see atheists, such as yourself I gather, reporting the same results.
Grace is what permits you to drive above the speed limit and not get pulled over by police. It is what speaks for you in places where neither you nor your hardwork can speak for yourself.

Not everything must make 100% sense in this dimension, otherwise scientists would have known by now the answer to the question "what causes cancer?". Till date, science is unable to answer this question 100% satisfactorily, or why people suddenly develop allergies. But the effect of these things can be seen and experienced in the lives of the victims.

If a scientific study by a white-coat then says 5 out of 10 people who ate nothing but lime for 6 months reversed allergies, I am sure in your mind, you would accept lime as "THE CURE" to allergies, and your mind would even ignore the 5 out of 10 aka 50% chance part".

But alas, I am not a white-coat, so I cannot possibly know what I...and the millions of others who have experienced these effects...are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Besides missing out on several jobs and deals, I remember how WHENEVER I masturbated, the girl I loved would either almost have an accident the next day or she will get stopped by police, or we fight, or something.

She had a series of unfortunate events, but when I stopped, her week went on well...talkless of mine.
There are "things" folks, and I don't envy anyone who only relies on what they use their limited eyes to see.
Allow yourself to see from within. Observe for PATTERNS not physical shapes, and you will understand what I am talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by nd07(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
4kings:

Isn't superstition brother. Its pure Truth. I'm a witness to that
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by sinaj(f): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2016
ebonflex:

You err if you are of the opinion that hard work is the only component to getting ahead in this life.
Surely you know this is not true.

There are a lot of people who work hard and/or smart with little to show for it.
I also am not the type that contributes to the ignorant lifestyle of most over-religous people who don't study for an exam but then blame devil when they fail, but some things are more than meets the eye.

In the link I posted, you will see atheists, such as yourself I gather, reporting the same results.
Grace is what permits you to drive above the speed limit and not get pulled over by police. It is what speaks for you in places where neither you nor your hardwork can speak for yourself.

Not everything must make 100% sense in this dimension, otherwise scientists would have known by now the answer to the question "what causes cancer?". Till date, science is unable to answer this question 100% satisfactorily, or why people suddenly develop allergies. But the effect of these things can be seen and experienced in the lives of the victims.

If a scientific study by a white-coat then says 5 out of 10 people who ate nothing but lime for 6 months reversed allergies, I am sure in your mind, you would accept lime as "THE CURE" to allergies, and your mind would even ignore the 5 out of 10 aka 50% chance part".

But alas, I am not a white-coat, so I cannot possibly know what I...and the millions of others who have experienced these effects...are talking about.

Point out where I said that in my post
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by sinaj(f): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2016
lexaydfg:

Moves close to your ears and whispers.... Do you masturbates...lolzzz
I was only kidding...
You are intelligent..
lol I don't tongue
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by oodua1stson: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2016
A bull just sh1t on your thread cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 26, 2016
ExplicitContent:
I thought this was only me, masturbation makes one feel like a zombie without feelings if u observe well

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:
lol I don't tongue
haha whats the tongue for? That means u do mastur...abeg m tired of pronouncing that word
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by sinaj(f): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Lykar:
haha whats the tongue for? That means u do mastur...abeg m tired of pronouncing that word
ok no tongues, I don't.
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Myth Of The Century

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:
ok no tongues, I don't.
Alright i hear ya
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Has been hearing this for quite long time now, I can attest to this but my own is when I masturbate, the following day people will act differently to me, like they don't like me. But I still do it sometimes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Hope you know this is spiritual right

This one no be science oh
Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Codedboy95(m): 2:29am On Jun 26, 2016
there is no bad luck.. it's a thing of the mind.. When you mastur.bate you feel guilty.. and when anything that can happen on a normal day happens on a day you mastu.rbate your mind links it to the mastu.rbation...... If You hit your leg on a normal day you count it as nothing but if you hit your leg on a “masturbati.on day” your minds start telling you it's because of what you did...

P.s
I don't jerk 0ff.. I just happen to have PhD in psychology grin

5 Likes

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by bayulll01(m): 3:14am On Jun 26, 2016
I can't just believe i just read this useless post which is filled with illogical and high degree superstitions, and yea, i do masturbate a lot just to keep myself free of all types of S.T.D.s and infact i will tell you with all honesty that i dont feel any guilt whatsoever, you wanna know the psycological technique i use?.........then P.M. me.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by rifasenate11(m): 5:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Masturbationists will never accept the truth in this excellent writeup. Its a spiritual insight and as usual, the negative spirits will not allow those affected by this to admit its truth and become free. I believe there are also those that will accept its truth and apply it.
Smart write up @ op

1 Like

Re: Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2016
@Op I believe you, I know why I do funny enough many people hia won't believe you. I wish I can share why I believe you here but I can't cause even if I do they still can't see. If only they can see from the other rhem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.