Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (16384 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / The Xiaomi Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by jmichlins(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Icecream4U:
lolz, igbo man!.
Go here https://www.nairaland.com/2931117/genuine-xiaomi-16000mah-powerbank-2.1a
why do i have this feeling that money sweets you more than anything else
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Icecream4U(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
why do i have this feeling that money sweets you more than anything else
why do I have this feeling that "awoof" sweets you more than anything else?
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Nsonaso(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
thanks but that way too out of my budget and that was why i went for a low capacity pb
Same applies to lower capacity.... The choice is yours,you're making the order yourself not me. It's an instance, just create account with Gearbest choose the product you want add them to your chart then I do the check out (pay) for you.

The only downside is that you have to be very patient since it's a free delivery
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Icecream4U(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Nsonaso:

Same applies to lower capacity.... The choice is yours,you're making the order yourself not me. It's an instance, just create account with Gearbest choose the product you want add them to your chart then I do the check out (pay) for you.
how much is your dollar? Can you also do same on eBay? I'm interested.
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by jmichlins(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Icecream4U:
why do I have this feeling that "awoof" sweets you more than anything else?
we both run on one true blood group. igbo o+
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by jmichlins(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Nsonaso:

The only downside is that you have to be very patient since it's a free delivery
your someone i will be needing his contact for future stuff if you do not mind
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Nsonaso(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Icecream4U:
how much is your dollar? Can you also do same on eBay? I'm interested.
Sure. . . Whatsapp my signature
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Nsonaso(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
your someone i will be needing his contact for future stuff if you do not mind
My signature
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Slimfeez(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2016
talk2ekpa:
Hello guys, after several months of waiting, my Xiaomi 20000mAh Powerbank finally arrived yesterday, and I'm going to give it a review very soon.

Please, to ensure the accuracy of this review, I would really want to put it to use very well. So be patient for the full review. But if you have any question, or an area you want me to include in the review, please let me know here.

The full review will be available on www.droidafrica.com when I'm done.
..... Good day man, ℓ̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ planning †✆ buy 1 xiaomi 20000mah powerbank. How much did u bought it & where did u bought ¶τ̲̅ from? waiting for a quick response
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by talk2ekpa(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Slimfeez:
..... Good day man, ℓ̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ planning †✆ buy 1 xiaomi 20000mah powerbank. How much did u bought it & where did u bought ¶τ̲̅ from? waiting for a quick response
I bought mine for $32, I'm already writing the review. it should go online later today. I will include link in the post. hope my reply is quick enough?

Please watch out on www.droidafrica.com and stay with us.
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by slye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
TECHSturvs Power Banks HQ

We have all these available,

1. Lumsing 13400mah @ N7000 N8000
2. Romoss solo 5 10000mAh @N6000
3. One Plus 10000mAh @N5000 (clearance sales)
4. Romoss Sense 4 10400mAh LCD @N6000 (one unit left)
5. Romoss Sense 4 Heart 10400mAh @N6000
6. Ankers 15600mAh @ N8000 N9000
7. Lumsing Harmonica 13000mAh @ N7000
8. Lumsing Harmonica 16000mAh @ N8000 N9000
9. Lumsing Harmonica 10400mAh @N6000

For complete info, Pls visit : https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-hq-awoof-sales-lumsing

Or for pay on delivery (POD) option, visit our konga store :www. konga.com/techsturvsgadgets

Order now and Put your money where quality lies.....
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by talk2ekpa(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
talk2ekpa:

I bought mine for $32, I'm already writing the review. it should go online later today. I will include link in the post. hope my reply is quick enough?

Please watch out on www.droidafrica.com and stay with us.
I'm so sorry for the delay people.... as you can all notice, the website at www.droidafrica.com is still very new, so lot of underground works.
Anyways here is the review
please support my work.
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by airsaylongcon: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Talk2ekpa... What does "ekpa" mean?
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by talk2ekpa(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Talk2ekpa... What does "ekpa" mean?
grin cheesy:.Bro... no mind those old people wey de bear names anyhow.
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by airsaylongcon: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2016
talk2ekpa:

grin cheesy:.Bro... no mind those old people wey de bear names anyhow.

Be like say you nor know... But it's not a flattering word though
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by talk2ekpa(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2016
talk2ekpa:

I'm so sorry for the delay people.... as you can all notice, the website at www.droidafrica.com is still very new, so lot of underground works.
Anyways here is the review http://www.droidafrica.com/2016/02/15/xiaomi-20000mah-powerbank-review-only-for-the-extreme/
please support my work.
please for faster response, please put your questions as comments on www.droidafrica.com please.... thanks
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by talk2ekpa(m): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Be like say you nor know... But it's not a flattering word though
seriously.... I know ooo... but being my family, I just like it
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by airsaylongcon: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2016
talk2ekpa:

seriously.... I know ooo... but being my family, I just like it

Ekpa na mímú ó... A buffoon or fool
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by talk2ekpa(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Ekpa na mímú ó... A buffoon or fool
Really.... cheesy.... is that what my grand father's name mean in your language....? wow! that's sad. Don't worry Bro... I'm sure it means something good in my language and to my people.

1 Like

Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by optimised: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
I equally ordered from gearbest.
Order details:
Xiaomi 20000mAh bank - N29.69
Insurance - N1.59
Tracking. no - N1.99
Total = N33.27

Order Date:- 27/2/2016
Dispatched via Netherlands Post on 4/3/2016, updated online for tracking on 17/3/2016. I tracked with 17track.net and Nipost. On 23/3/2016, I was called by Nipost to pick it up. Total duration of 1 month in transit.
Lesson: I may not pay for insurance and tracking next time. This is my 2nd order from gearbest. I can say, it is safe to order from them.
Unboxing
I used Infinix Hot Note X551 charger to charge it, but I didn't notice any progress in charging after 5 hours. I reset, drained completely and recharge 17 hours, spread over 4 days - at office before it became fully charged.
Observations: The speed charge feature in Infinix Hot Note charger was not activated, hence the charger charged at normal volts and current. Essentially chargers are usually very warm when charging power banks, but in this case, when charging this power bank, it was not warm at all.
That means that I have to buy Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible charger with output of: 5v2A/9v2A/12v1.5A - to enable me charge 5 hours as described on advert.
I wrongly assumed the Infinix CQ-15AX charger with output of 5v2A/7V1.8A/9v1.8A/12v1.3A - which is Mediatek's PumpExpress compatible fast charge technology would be compatible with Snapdragon's Quick Charge 2.0 requirements.
To escape this quagmire, I'll intend to order for a QC 2.0 Certified charger such a as
http://m.banggood.com/Qualcomm-Certified-BlitzWolf-QC2_02_4A-30W-Dual-USB-US-Charger-Adapter-With-Power3S-Tech-p-1020028.html
in order to enjoy the reduced charge time privilege.

Charging Update:
My Blitzwolf Quick Charge 2.0 compatible Charger arrived from the above online shop after 1 month. It charged the Xiaomi 20000mAh power bank from 0% - 100% in 6hours, 55minutes. Photo of the said charger attached for your perusal. It's a big relief form the 20hours charging time I had been waiting before now to juice up. My suggestion here is that intended buyers of this power bank should order a compatible charger along. The beautiful thing is that my charger can charge two gadgets at the same time.

Power Bank Discharge :-
I will update when I start charging my phones on this.

Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Am planning to xiaomi 10400mAh power bank too but am fearing not to buy fake
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by optimised: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Am planning to xiaomi 10400mAh power bank too but am fearing not to buy fake
Don't waste time
http://m.gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Nsonaso(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
optimised:

http://m.banggood.com/Qualcomm-Certified-BlitzWolf-QC2_02_4A-30W-Dual-USB-US-Charger-Adapter-With-Power3S-Tech-p-1020028.html
in order to enjoy the reduced charge time privilege.
Discharge
I will update when I start charging my phones on this.

Have you bought from that website before? If yes, do they offer free shipping to Nigeria? And whats their delivery duration.

I think the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. There are lots of Qualcomm Certified QC charger in Gearbest.
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by optimised: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nsonaso:

Have you bought from that website before? If yes, do they offer free shipping to Nigeria? And whats their delivery duration.

I think the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. There are lots of Qualcomm Certified QC charger in Gearbest.

Actually, I visited BlitzWolf® site, there I discovered that banggood was one of their authorised retailers. There is a discount coupon to to claimed there as well.
The QC2.0 chargers on gearbest didn't quite meet my expectations, though obviously cheaper.
When I deal, I'll update the forum on my experience. Banggood informed me they will dispatch through registered parcel.
Note: there are people that don't recommend gearbest claiming hurtful experience with them.
Thanks
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
optimised:

Don't waste time
http://m.gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html
Are you sure of it and is it the seller you bought yours
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by optimised: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Are you sure of it and is it the seller you bought yours
yes
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 04, 2016
optimised:

yes
OK gonna check out though
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by talk2ekpa(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello guys.... I just wanted informing all, that the link to this review is no longer available on DroidAfrica. Due to the recent major changes and update on DroidAfrica, I lost all old articles and reviews. So I'm so sorry if you've been trying to assess the review.

However it pleases me to inform you all, and all Africans, that DroidAfrica is now something else, and I'm soliciting for your supports in sharing the news about DroidAfrica, thanks. Take a look at the brand new DroidAfrica: www.droidafrica.com
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by MelonTech: 4:21pm On May 07, 2016
You can find me at Nnewi. The only power bank I sell is 100% original Xiaomi power banks. I have been selling them since 2014.

I use them too, they don't kill batteries cos they have two intelligent chips that listens to your phone and feed it juice exactly as it needs.

The chips and circuitry of Xiaomi power banks are designed by Texas Instruments an American company.

I don't buy from Gearbest because they are resellers too like me. They buy from Xiaomi and add their profit. I buy directly from Xiaomi.

I have someone in China who buys directly from the company Xiaomi for me and sends it down. The way I get original is to buy directly from Xiaomi.

Look at my reviews of their power banks at WWW.nairaland.com/MelonTech.
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Sike(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2017
I'm in Ibadan. How can i get one?
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Lampert505(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2019
Nsonaso:

Xiaomi only has 5000mAh, 10000mAh, 10400mAh, 16000mAh and 20000mAh power bank..... If you want, you can order it yourself with the method the guy who posted this thread used in making his order, then I help you make payments at cheaper rate instead of paying ₦280+ to $1 that banks charge for online payments

HI bro, pls like how much do I get xiaomi's 10k powerbank and the 5k mah powerbank too. And can you help me with link on where to get them
Re: I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? by Nsonaso(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2019
Lampert505:

HI bro, pls like how much do I get xiaomi's 10k powerbank and the 5k mah powerbank too. And can you help me with link on where to get them
Xiaomi stopped importing powerbank... Go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/Xiaomi-thread and make your request

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avi Movie Downloads / What's Your Favorite Phone Brand / See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.