Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be (1822 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by chibeby: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2016
If u where ask to kick any body of your choice out of nairaland whom will that be and tell us why.

Warning:- if a person insult u in here please don't take it seriousely cus its only 4 a joke
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2016
You lipsrsealed
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2016
only amtaken
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by amtaken(f): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2016
I will ban all Aisha rice eaters without sparing any one of them.
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by amtaken(f): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Stop loving me. Love is not by force!
Bye!

saintloveren:
only amtaken

1 Like

Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by obontami: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Irunooboo/searchiing4love because he is an iidiot
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by augster(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2016
The guy above me
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2016
I will like to ban Seun. Seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Mynd44,i hate that dude cos he is too full of himself,he just want every nairalander to worship him.

1 Like

I'll ban that jadekitana undecided

amtaken:
Stop loving me. Love is not by force!
Bye!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
amtaken:
Stop loving me. Love is not by force! Bye!

And what if i say its by force?
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by mzvyne(f): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2016
chibeby
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Mamagee .

I wont say the reason grin grin

That lady needs rehabilitation tho undecided
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2016
i dnt knw
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

BROS the e-punch when she just give me strong pass mayweather own o.
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
BROS the e-punch when she just give me strong pass mayweather own o.
As in ehn. I don laugh ehn. You need see how I was laughing so loud
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Mamagee .

I wont say the reason grin grin

That lady needs rehabilitation tho undecided
she is a multi millionair
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by firstking01(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
NaughtNaughty.....

Mamagee.....

Onila undecided
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by mostHandsome01: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Irunooboo .. the boy/girl is just so sick.
delectablegyal ... another sickler
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
As in ehn. I don laugh ehn. You need see how I was laughing so loud
I was just speechless for a minute, nt knowing how to reply her
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Jadekitana(f): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why would you ban me when you are gradually falling in love with me undecided undecided
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
she is a multi millionair
k undecided undecided

and you are the errand boy right?
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
I was just speechless for a minute, nt knowing how to reply her
no mind her. She go soon calm down
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why would you ban me when you are gradually falling in love with me undecided undecided
fall for a fellow dude? I'm straight bruv

2 Likes

Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
k undecided undecided

and you are the errand boy right?
HUH!! uve started ur dirty talk again. "dis girl mehnn
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
HUH!! uve started ur dirty talk again. "dis girl mehnn
Dirty talk bawo sad undecided
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Jadekitana(f): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
fall for a fellow dude? I'm straight bruv

Keep having that mentality, I owe you no explanation tongue tongue undecided but free me abeg!
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'll ban u all dammit....
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Dirty talk bawo sad undecided
ha!!! u c!! u have a dirty mind, when i said dirty ur mind went somewhere else. "its ur type dat says they are nt in d mood when they are craving 4 it.
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Amiano(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
I will ban delectablegyal

1 Like

Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Keep having that mentality, I owe you no explanation tongue tongue undecided but free me abeg!
you be Terry G?
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by JoeBlocks(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
chibeby:
If u where ask to kick any body of your choice out of nairaland whom will that be and tell us why.

Warning:- if a person insult u in here please don't take it seriousely cus its only 4 a joke
It will be YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitute Arrested For Trying To Eat Client’s Penis / SAY NO TO NIGERIAN GIRLS / How To Attract The Right Man Through Your Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.