Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be (1821 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
ha!!! u c!! u have a dirty mind, when i said dirty ur mind went somewhere else. "its ur type dat says they are nt in d mood when they are craving 4 it.
k
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Synzu(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sinaj
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by chibeby: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It will be YOU.
tell us why
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by chibeby: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It will be YOU.
tel us y sad
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
k
LOL IDIOT
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by JoeBlocks(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
chibeby:
tell us why
Its because Y has two heads and one tail. tongue
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by chibeby: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Its because Y has two heads and one tail. tongue
Hahahaha, your are really funny jor.
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lifeisabitch and others
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by vicstar(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Mamagee .

I wont say the reason grin grin

That lady needs rehabilitation tho undecided

dammn! We are on dsame page cool her threads NL mods do not read 'em,they just endorse her crap lipsrsealed so so appalling
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
LOL IDIOT
k
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

dammn! We are on dsame page cool her threads NL mods do not read 'em,they just endorse her crap lipsrsealed so so appalling
Exactly smiley
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by vicstar(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Exactly smiley

anyway, its all good cool because without amusing people this site won't be interesting wink

So I never hesitate to open her threads,because she has this weird sense of humor grin
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:

anyway, its all good cool because without amusing people this site won't be interesting wink

So I never hesitate to open her threads,because she has this weird sense of humor grin
you are very correct grin
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
k
E GO TIRE U
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oma307:
Lifeisabitch and others
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmm! One idiot guy lyk dat but I won't mention his name. He's always stalking me
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by sinaj(f): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:
Sinaj
sad
Re: If You Where Ask To Ban A User From Nairaland Whom Wil That Be by Synzu(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Not Love / Just Curious / I Just Finished Masturbating On My Neighbours Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.