Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Valentine Special: Quilox Or Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Special: Quilox Or Church? (332 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... / Female Orgasm Mastercourse DVD Valentine Special Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special: Quilox Or Church? by Olusharp(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Valentine Special: Quilox or Church?

Who will be my val?
See what is up for you if you are interested,because of you on that day i will leave church as early as possible,because of you i will lend a car and will drive you to Quilox we will wine and dine,that day i will act like a perfect gentleman,i will carry your bag for you,open the door for you,serve you your food.After i will take you home not my home o,you know that place with the first letter "H" and last letter "L" i will take you there and give you the perfect gift,you know that gift now with the first letter "S" and the last letter "X",i know you will like it because since the first day of February i had hit the gym and started doing some marvelous workout all because of you,but please on that day remind me to use the product with the first letter "C" and last letter "grin" because i don't want Stories that touch by November,you know i can't marry you,so remind me to do the needful but don't worry on your way home i will give you my ATM card and pin but i shouldn't be telling you this,don't be suprise you wouldn't see and cash there because i spent my last cash making you happy for Valentine.. But if you want the engagement ring and want to know my parents please come early on sunday with your bible so that we can spend the whole lovely day with our Supreme Lover,the heavenly father. That is the only place i can show you true love but if you insist on going to Quilox no problem but remember to come with your transport fare when going back home because by i then my pocket will be empty...

Deal?

Happy Valentine in advance..

copyright Olumide ©2016

(1) (Reply)

Happening Live In Warri Again. . Don't Miss Out / A Birthday A Gift To You Miss... / Pray And Bless Nigeria With Good Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.