Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... (13324 Views)

Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by robosky02(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Behold it is written in the book of February

chapter 14 verse 1
"And it shall come to pass that on Valentine's day, excuses shall arise again; my battery died,
my credit got finished,
my DP refused to change,
my boss selected me for the trip,
traffic jams etc...

When thou seeth these signs, be calm, fear thou not, keep thy peace and know that verily verily... thou art not thy boo's boo, thou art a side chick."

Verse 2...
"Even when you receive gifts, calls, or were taken out, Remember my dear daughter that all will end on the bed."

Verse 3:
"Behold babe, I stand at thy door of your hostel and knock, if u hear my voice and open thy door, I will come in and eat with you, dine with you and share thy gifts I have for you."

Verse 4:
"Blessed is the boy that bothers not himself for any girl for peace I will grant to him."

Verse 5:
"Hear ye hear ye, for girls so love February 14 that they gave their only begotten dignity in exchange for a date, but know ye that who so ever does not make that mistake shall not have the fear of 9 months assignment."

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by veekid(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017

who Val don EPP?

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Micheezy7(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017
I don't have anything reasonable to say.. Maybe the guy above me might
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by megafox: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Take style pass strong message

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by HitlerGaddafi: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Wetin be this nonsense? undecided

The moderator that pushed this to the front page needs to be punished with a huge _dildo up his/her ass without lubrication.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Prettythicksme grin grin
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by voicelez: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2017
To me, dating is unnecessary stress and headache, click 'like' if you agree and 'share' if you disagree

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Dagaya(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2017
All this things nor concern me...no sane Nigerian with a lot happening right now would be bothered about one stupid day called valentine..
Who valentine help??
With this recession hitting Nigerians hard, I doubt anyone gives a fvck about what will happen on the so called valentines day..
Thank God for the champions league tomorrow.. At least the guys have something to look forward to.

7 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by eleojo23: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2017
What is so special about February 14 sef?
Those who are loved know that they are loved and those who want to show love do it without much ado because love is supposed to be shown everyday at least in little ways, by little kind gestures.

I see no need to set out a particular day to show love. So what should happen to other days? We can hate on those days abi?

By now people should have realised that Feb 14 is a day people show FAKE and SELFISH love.

Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Emmayen(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
a
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by ANIEXTY(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valetine's day; not a day to 'make love', but a day to celebrate and 'show love'.......,you can cook and invite your neigbours to join you, you can buy little gifts (like toys) for those children in your neibourhood put a smile on someone's face this valentine...
#GodIsLove

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who is Valentine? Who did e epp?

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by gbegemaster(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol

9 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Okundaye4(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
eleojo23:
b
voicelez:
s
HitlerGaddafi:
grin
grandmah:
sad

Pls wats all dis na?

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Is Valentine for only couple who will have sex after an outing?
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by permsec: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
A day when the world shake due to immoralty
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by tombla(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol. I c
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hahaha.. I love it .

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by emmabest2000(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
After effects of 14th Feb

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by verygudbadguy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by heryurh(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
KJV Version grin

Verse 3:
"Behold babe, I standeth at thy door of your hostel and knocketh, if ye heareth my voice and openeth thy door, I cometh in and eateth with ye, dineth with ye and shareth thy gifts I have for ye."

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Interesting
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by columbus007(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Like the poster above cheesy,the time when so many virgins puna is gonna be of the floor bleeding cheesy
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Nickymezor(f): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
A Funny thread with a deep message. Hw interesting smiley
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by HitlerGaddafi: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Okundaye4:

Pls wats all dis na?
Oga why did you edit my post and turn it against me?

Lesson learnt, don't just jump into conclusion and criticize people. They can turn the case against you in a blink of an eye.
I can just report you to the mods and lie that you edited and removed my post and added a smiley and you'll serve a lengthy ban grin but I won't do that.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Thawarplay(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by segzy17: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Creativity at its peak
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by kinglekiss(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
robosky02:

Behold it is written in the book of February

Verse 4:
"Blessed is the boy that bothers not himself for any girl for peace I will grant to him."

Verse 5:
"Hear ye hear ye, for girls so love February 14 that they gave their only begotten dignity in exchange for a date, but know ye that who so ever does not make that mistake shall not have the fear of 9 months assignment."

bros well done sir...this ur message strong oo

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by teozey111(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
single babes everywhere this Valentine....... guys mind your pocket
Re: Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... by Brown14: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.