Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Married and Engaged Members Thread - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married and Engaged Members Thread (6242 Views)

"I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife / Is Being Married And Having Kids A Stumbling Block To One's Dreams And Goals. / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Fhemmmy: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
ubiaa5:

while u guys r unwinding i hope u will take d kids wit u.

as a matter of fact, i wont mind at all . . . . .i think most women uses the kids as the reasons for the man to stay around.
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by OAM4J: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

as a matter of fact, i wont mind at all . . . . .i think most women uses the kids as the reasons for the man to stay around.

The kids should not be the problem. We can send them on holidays too. The can go spend time with some relatives. But i dont know how many mothers want to leave their kids for long.
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by ubiaa5(f): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2009
shocked
OAM4J:

The kids should not be the problem. We can send them on holidays too. The can go spend time with some relatives. But i dont know how many mothers want to leave their kids for long.
'
I do o grin sometimes i hide from my children in d house especially my 2yr old daughter, she is a terro. shocked
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by OAM4J: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2009
Without meeting the father, I think I know who she took after already grin Its not everytime we like seeing ourselves in the mirror grin
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by ubiaa5(f): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2009
cheesy cheesy
OAM4J:

Without meeting the father, I think I know who she took after already grin Its not everytime we like seeing ourselves in the mirror
grin cheesy
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Fhemmmy: 2:06am On Dec 09, 2009
Break is needed.
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by IBCE(f): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2009
Ok People, I'm kinda of registring me here.
I am not married but Engaged.
We are planning marriage soon shaa.
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
IBCE:

Ok People, I'm kinda of registring me here.
I am not married but Engaged.
We are planning marriage soon shaa.

Hope we are all invited to that marriage, i could be the MC and it will be free, as long as i can crack your ribs.
But wait a minute, why do u wanna get married?
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by ubiaa5(f): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
you again with this question?
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
ubiaa5:

you again with this question?

Even God says that people like darkness more than light.
chaircover:

Dont mind Femi, he is a clown cool

A good clown at that.
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by r231(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
Engaged,
getting married in bout 3 months time and i am stressed out alrdy by everybody don't even knw what i will do wen its bout 2dys to go lol
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Fhemmmy: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2009
Congratulation bro . . . . hope u don sign a prenup ?
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by OAM4J: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
Fhemmy leave the guy alone, 3 months to the wedding he is already stressed out, now you dey ask about prenup. Those who are truly in love don't sign prenup, have you forgotten that love is blind or let me sound spiritual, love covereth multitude of wrongs.

I beg bro r231, Congratulations jare, make you email my cake.
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Fhemmmy: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAH
Love is the union of 2 blind people, marriage is the eye opener
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by r231(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
Thanks guys
hmmmm didn't knw dat 9ja pple do prenup grin grin grin i will think about it
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2009
r231:

Thanks guys

If na Nija prenup no need, cos men just kick the woman out and allow her with just one bag to go back to her mama and papa house, but my spirit tell me say you are not that wicked.
I hope i am invited to the wedding oh, cos i wan chop rice oh
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by ubiaa5(f): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2009
r231:

Thanks guys lipsrsealed
congrats jare,dont mind oam4j and fhemmy they r anti marriage crusaders. lipsrsealed
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by OAM4J: 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
ubiaa5:

congrats jare,dont mind oam4j and fhemmy they r anti marriage crusaders. lipsrsealed

Who says? Am only waiting for your daughter to mature. Let me know when she turns 16, as soon as she is 18, I will say 'I do'  cheesy grin (No condition attached)

But if you have a good sister, who will sign a prenup with me, agreed to 1 month holiday every year and 1 year holiday every seven years, I will say 'I do'  grin
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by ubiaa5(f): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2009
OAM4J:

Who says? Am only waiting for your daughter to mature. Let me know when she turns 16, as soon as she is 18, I will say 'I do'  cheesy grin (No condition attached) tongue
tongue
But if you have a good sister, who will sign a prenup with me, agreed to 1 month holiday every year and 1 year holiday every seven years, I will say 'I do'  grin
OYO 4 U. tongue
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by OAM4J: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2009
ubiaa5:

OYO 4 U. tongue

Just let me know when she turns 16, I will make you an offer you cant refuse, wink trust me, Am not in an hurry. grin
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by r231(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

If na Nija prenup no need, cos men just kick the woman out and allow her with just one bag to go back to her mama and papa house, but my spirit tell me say you are not that wicked.
I hope i am invited to the wedding oh, cos i wan chop rice oh

nahhh
we only going to get married in 9ja cus dats where d family is we don't live in 9ja
cus you are invited everybody is invited if you are going to be in 9ja arnd easter time April 8-11
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by carnal: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2009
I got married
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by chocomillo(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2009
carnal:

I got married when i was 26 that was 5yrs ago its not been easy i must confess but its been sweet all the way with all the wahala,we have our down times and also our sweet times,one thing i have come to learn about marriage is "PUT" P-Patience, U-understanding and T-tolerance.yes there are times you just feel like packing your bags and leave the house but my dear when you look back and look front you definately know that wont be the best decision,marriage has challenged me to be a better person who handle issues more maturedly because i have friends who are older than me and not married and i sometimes wonder how they handle little issues with the GF's,my advise to other men is to be patient women are sweet but they have their issues while for our women pls try to stay quite sometimes and talk us men later (possibly midnight) when our head will be coool from the issue at hand,these has been one secret i advised my wife and she has used it well,initially early into the marriage we argue alot over very little things but i later made my policies and we both sticked to it,a man must be objectively strong in marriage so as your woman can see you as a guardian and that elder brother she desire,when i am boiling she just let me be and possibly correct me later and i appreciate that alot
GBAM!!!
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by r231(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
carnal:

I got married when i was 26 that was 5yrs ago its not been easy i must confess but its been sweet all the way with all the wahala,we have our down times and also our sweet times,one thing i have come to learn about marriage is "PUT" P-Patience, U-understanding and T-tolerance.yes there are times you just feel like packing your bags and leave the house but my dear when you look back and look front you definately know that wont be the best decision,marriage has challenged me to be a better person who handle issues more maturedly because i have friends who are older than me and not married and i sometimes wonder how they handle little issues with the GF's,my advise to other men is to be patient women are sweet but they have their issues while for our women pls try to stay quite sometimes and talk us men later (possibly midnight) when our head will be coool from the issue at hand,these has been one secret i advised my wife and she has used it well,initially early into the marriage we argue alot over very little things but i later made my policies and we both sticked to it,a man must be objectively strong in marriage so as your woman can see you as a guardian and that elder brother she desire,when i am boiling she just let me be and possibly correct me later and i appreciate that alot

good point
Re: Married and Engaged Members Thread by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
carnal:

Beautifully said, and wish you the best in your home
r231:

nahhh
we only going to get married in 9ja cus dats where d family is we don't live in 9ja
cus you are invited everybody is invited if you are going to be in 9ja arnd easter time April 8-11

If i will be in Nija around that time, i will let you know and hook up and i will give a toast too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees / The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) / 20 Qualities Of A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.