Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? (791 Views)

Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Sweet! Hot Photos Of Fitness Model Drives Men Crazy On Instagram / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Countless times I have heard guys discussing how they would go about their new catch just for the fun of it and many at times I see ladies crying over heart breaks and their one night stand situations with guys who they thought were different.

Guys take advantage of ladies by professing their undying, unequalled, unrivalled and undiluted love to them, just to go under their skirts and this is no longer unusual and after that, all that they professed seems to die off.

Why are guys moved by just what sexual satisfaction they can get from a lady and thereafter, abandon them almost immediately after the hot romance and move over to another prey?
Re: What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? by osemoses1234(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
osemoses1234:
Are you picking up from where my ellipses stopped?
Re: What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? by Mutuwa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Selena06:
Countless times I have heard guys discussing how they would go about their new catch just for the fun of it and many at times I see ladies crying over heart breaks and their one night stand situations with guys who they thought were different.

Guys take advantage of ladies by professing their undying, unequalled, unrivalled and undiluted love to them, just to go under their skirts and this is no longer unusual and after that, all that they professed seems to die off.

Why are guys moved by just what sexual satisfaction they can get from a lady and thereafter, abandon them almost immediately after the hot romance and move over to another prey?

sad
Re: What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
guys will always be guys... but the girls sef no dey hear... close up till marriage una no gree,, you saw it coming
Re: What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Refrain from the generalisation of the defects you think you see in the male species. Not every guy is a partisan of hitting & running.

Asides from we being polygamous in nature, I don't think you should hold it against us when we tend to shàg & breakup weeks after, especially when the relationship is 100% bound not end up with one partner leading the other to the altar.
You can psych evaluate potential boyfriends to see if they are in it for a short-term or long-term relationship to avoid surprises.

I wouldn't get worked up over this if I were you . Think of it as a deciduous stage before marriage where sexual exploration is the bone of contention.

1 Like

Re: What Really Drives Men To Doing This...? by JoeBlocks(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Selena06:

Since you chose to generalize, let me generalize with you and ask you this questions:

*Why do women always asking a guy who they just met for recharge card?

*Why do women always asking a guy they just met for money?

*Why do women complaining about men being the same?

*Why do women always say they were raped after having voluntary sex with a guy?

*Why do all women like to generalize?

Answer this questions, and I'll give you a comprehensive answer to the question you asked.

(1) (Reply)

Guys: What Should I Do Please? / Ladies, Five Ways To Make A Man Happy! / Why Do Girls Cry Cos Of A Guy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.