Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Do You Know This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know This Girl? (1849 Views)

If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hello,

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Girl? by Synzu(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
She's probably taking a wet slide down some other nigga's dick while you're busy turning yourself to search engine all becos of her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:
She's probably taking a wet slide down some other nigga's dick while you're busy turning yourself to search engine all becos of her.
is that all? Bring it on.
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
A person is regarded as missing when he or she can't be found within 48 hours.

I guess she just wants some space

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
A person is regarded as missing when he or she can't be found within 48 hours.

I guess she just wants some space
lol
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by vault(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
damn.... her pretty small oo

dude... better find that chick and let me knowgrin
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Some guys will take their hands and speak of a lady but will end up marrying one. How childish, daft and stupid.

A very close friend tried to also get in touch when I lost my phone as I didn't retrieve the line for a very long time.

When you use your hand to type rubbish, remember you have a sister, you have a mother and you will eventually marry a wife, all whom are femaie gender.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
vault:

dude... better find that chick grin
lol bro, I will find her, just exploring here for a while. If I can't get answer, I know what next to do.
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by godofwar666(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
@Op if she's urs u will surely see her again, I'm thinking this is out of desperation I'm sorry Op undecided
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
godofwar666:
@Op if she's urs u will surely see her again, I'm thinking this is out of desperation I'm sorry Op undecided
not really desperation bro. After all, when the number was ringing through, didn't make much effort to disturb her with calls or meetings.

And this was in August last year. I just felt like getting in touch. That's all.

I don't forget people. If I do no hear from you for quite a long time, I do everything within my power to know why. I still make effort to connect with even my childhood friends from over 15 years ago. That's me bro.

If I knew any of her friends, I wouldn't have brought this here.
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by godofwar666(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
automatix:
not really desperation bro. After all, when the number was ringing through, didn't make much effort to disturb her with calls or meetings.

And this was in August last year. I just felt like getting in touch. That's all.

I don't forget people. If I do no hear from you for quite a long time, I do everything within my power to know why. I still make effort to connect with even my childhood friends from over 15 years ago. That's me bro.

If I knew any of her friends, I wouldn't have brought this here.
go to auchi poly u may see her there
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by iykekelvins(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
The girl fine no be small...Check her school,But it wont be easy
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by I888(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:
Like your mother fvcked so many infected dikcs before your father came to marry her and the result has had your brain damage that you don't accord female genders a modicum of decency. Like your sister if currently hopping from one dikc to another, while your future wife is probably sucking on my dikc as you dream and hope you find her someday angry.

Fool, learn to act like you have a functional brain next time. Bloody hypocritical simpleton who sees women as blame for everything while absolving himself like a saint undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Girl? by Kayoski(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
I just hope the girl is worth this your ultimate search adventure..

BTW how much are you willing to give the ultimate winner of the search, make me sef join the search..
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by cruzita(f): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
undecided so this one na the new way to showcase girlfriend abi.so that dem go say she fine
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
CRAP
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so this one na the new way to showcase girlfriend abi.so that dem go say she fine
nope. I will take down the pic soon. Just trying to be patient in order to prevent someone who knows her from missing it.
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kayoski:
I just hope the girl is worth this your ultimate search adventure..

BTW how much are you willing to give the ultimate winner of the search, make me sef join the search..
Just trying to get in touch bro. Nothing more.
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
She fine u hear @op since na compliment u want undecided
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by mekzyjoe(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
automatix:
Hello,

we last saw at first bank in benin. she is a student at Auchi poly. I lost contact after my windows phone was stolen but luckily my phone had been backing up contact on my laptop which i wasn't aware of till 2 days ago. I checked and found her number there but the number keep forwarding and does not ring and did search to find her picture on facebook but it seems she is not the social network type as the account does not have much activity.

Her name is precious

Please if you know her, kindly let me know.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Girl? by Exponental(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2016
I hope this your search won't spoil her val plans. If her guy sees this and feels threatened, na sand sand u wan pour for her garri be dat.
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Exponental:
I hope this your search won't spoil her val plans. If her guy sees this and feels threatened, na sand sand u wan pour for her garri be dat.
removed bro. End of search here.
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
vault:

dude... better find that chick and let me knowgrin
grin update. I went on to where we last parted ways, a salon and got her number. I called it but the person on the other end cut the call when I asked if that's precious. Then I called back and she told me not to call the line again and even said wrong number.

I called the guy who sent me the number and explained to him. He decided to call the number and find out only to discover that its her friend that was answering the call. Can you imagine? Pure JEALOUSY!

I just decided to wait for the right time to call her smiley
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by vault(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
automatix:
grin update. I went on to where we last parted ways, a salon and got her number. I called it but the person on the other end cut the call when I asked if that's precious. Then I called back and she told me not to call the line again and even said wrong number.

I called the guy who sent me the number and explained to him. He decided to call the number and find out only to discover that its her friend that was answering the call. Can you imagine? Pure JEALOUSY!

I just decided to wait for the right time to call her smiley
grin ladies
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
vault:

grin ladies
I just tire my brother. Will let you know how it went tomorrow smiley
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
vault:

grin ladies
Got it bro. Will be in touch with her tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Girl? by vault(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
automatix:
Got it bro. Will be in touch with her tomorrow.
great cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Girl? by automatix: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2016
HmmMm

(1) (Reply)

Less Endowed Men Should Get This +18(pics) / .. / Girls Don't Date Anyone On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.