Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (25967 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Drama As Man Bundles Lady On A Bike For Refusing To Go Home With Him After Buyin / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 12:43am On Nov 30, 2017
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by 4Ken: 1:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Ode she didn't bang him because of the stupid meat pies, she probably fancied him.

FYI, any girl who has a price is cheap no matter how much money she collects.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Filmewell(f): 1:51am On Nov 30, 2017
Stop treating women so disgustingly. She is an adult I believe and all she wanted maybe sex just like your friend or she just like him .my point is that he paid for her meatpie did not make her sleep with him.she wanted to just like any other adult desires sex from time time.enough of this female bashing .is just sex.and almost all adult engage in it

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:
Ode she didn't bang him because of the stupid meat pies, she probably fancied him.

I disagree. We all have price. There's a price for every human

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 30, 2017
grin

Some women are hissing some ladies for selling their virginity in million dollars but a lot of local raggedy azz bitches will give it away for free or for the cost of meatpie or eggrolls in a low key ... grin

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by drnoel: 2:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.

U should be flogged

16 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by luminouz(m): 2:52am On Nov 30, 2017
drnoel:

U should be flogged
As in..naked,oiled with pepper water n salt then one long koboko used to redecorate his ass

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by BruncleZuma: 2:53am On Nov 30, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Filmewell:
Stop treating women so disgustingly. She is an adult I believe and all she wanted maybe sex just like your friend or she just like him .my point is that he paid for her meatpie did not make her sleep with him.she wanted to just like any other adult desires sex from time time.enough of this female bashing .is just sex.and almost all adult engage in it

Stop whining. What makes u think she didn't sleep wit the guy because of the meatpies and coke? Or ure just ashamed to accept the fact that there are cheap girls who would sleep around for less? Mind u this story may not be true, but am aware many girls spread their punnies and get hammered for less. Even homemade indomie and egg wit satchet water can do d magicgrin

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by uchman(m): 3:14am On Nov 30, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Stop whining. What makes u think she didn't sleep wit the guy because of the meatpies and coke? Or ure just ashamed to accept the fact that there are cheap girls who would sleep around for less? Mind u this story may not be true, but am aware many girls spread their punnies and get hammered for less. Even homemade indomie and egg wit satchet water can do d magicgrin

Shows you are still a student... In the real world, it doesn't happen like that...

Only on campus, you will find such cheap girls of Indomie and egg.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by pyyxxaro: 3:25am On Nov 30, 2017
She's a cheerful giver

And they say givers never lack lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Your friend is also a jagbajantis human being for sleeping with a cheap girl. How is he sure she doesn't sleep around with every boy that buys her meat pie and coke?
Yet he went ahead to shook his tin inside the same cheap hole.

19 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
Both u and your hopeless friends are bunch of big fools, very immature idiots from the pit of hell; what kind of nonsense is that?
A girl was modest enough to have sex with your friend because she Loves him or perhaps fancy something about him, and decided to have mutually agreed intercourse and you idiot and your insane friends came here to insult her? So u prefer low live girls that see their pussycat as a commodity they sell for every tom and Harry (and see them as expensive)
you should be ashamed of yourself for displaying such puerile insanity and should hide your head in shame for this nonsense u posted.
If u think that girl slept with him for just meat pie then you are way more stupid and foolish than I thought...

Animals all over NL... Mtcheeew

Your friend is more stupid for not respecting that girl enough and showing another mumu his private time with her.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Kwenty: 4:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Men are very difficult to please in this life. You see your mentality. Because she slept with your friend, she is labelled cheap and your foolish friend captured the moment on video. When a woman is going out with a man for money, she is called a gold digger. If she have sex for money, she is a prostitute and if she eventually have sex for no cost, she becomes cheap.
You people should leave women alone for goodness sake.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by fr3do(m): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2017
she just wants to have fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by lelvin(m): 5:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Kiss and tell is not cool at all. Don't be like your friend. BTW, everyone's got a price.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by MyNewJackeT: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2017
sex is free
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by uboma(m): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2017
@ op,

Advise your friend to stop taking advantage of vulnerable ladies...

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by uboma(m): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2017
@ op,

Advise your friend to stop taking advantage of vulnerable ladies...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by InfernoNig: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Nah she want the sex.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Fuked him cos she wanted not cos of meat pie and coke. Not asif it was their first meeting

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by biacan(f): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:

GOD bless you

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by hanassholesolo: 6:29am On Nov 30, 2017
OP stop making girls sell their pusy to the highest bidder. Has a girl never fancied you alot to give you her body just for putting a little effort? Guess you must be one ugly son bįtch.

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by SmellingAnus(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Filmewell:
perfectly agree with you...

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by MsIamj(f): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Cheap girls everywhere.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nwaoma198(f): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2017
I smell one small primary school boy around here lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by MhizzAJ(f): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2017
What do you gain by lying undecided

The aim of this thread is just to portray women in a bad light again

Your friend is so disrespectful...He will tell me if he wasn't part of the sex too and you are equally disrespectful too maybe you should learn to mind your business

Is she the first girl to be fvcked because of meat pie and coke that you decided to write an epistle on nairaland...Tell me something i've not heard...Weyrey undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by sinceraconcept(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Filmewell:
this one vagina don turn to borehole. who would want to have a female child after reading your comment indeed?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by kense88: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:

You too sabi book my brother

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by sinceraconcept(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Kwenty:
Men are very difficult to please in this life. You see your mentality. Because she slept with your friend, she is labelled cheap and your foolish friend captured the moment on video. When a woman is going out with a man for money, she is called a gold digger. If she have sex for money, she is a prostitute and if she eventually have sex for no cost, she becomes cheap.
You people should leave women alone for goodness sake.
must a girl have premarital sex?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Even if she settled for tom-tom. Does that mean shez cheap??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Itzurboi(m): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2017
You see why this country is not moving at a fast rate of positive development, op and his friend's is part of the nigeria problem... You come here to rubbish the girl for what(as james bond), you and your friend are very stupid, like the saying goes, birds of same feather flocks together and funny enough you will be type to gang up against someone that does that to your sister.... DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO TO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.