Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. (4059 Views)

I Woke Up Feeling Sleepy - Photos / Everyone Keeps Talking About Wanting A Partner Who Is Intelligent!! / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by tonaydo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Some people can sha talk wella. . . grin

Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Very annoying ehn. Me just go sleep ni
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by vault(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
dude.... shut up"......grin
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Destined2win: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin..Funny
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by kwencypresh(f): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
lol
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by ggrin(f): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Some ppl wicked ehnangryangryangry

gringringrin

*I dy kee mosquito well well, mon pa ayan* gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by CaroLyner(f): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
i just sleep off and leave them to keep talking to themselve. coolcool

1 Like

Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Tomjazzy2: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Reminds me of my roomie from the west back then as corpers grin

The guy would even wake you up to get audience when you mistakenly sleep off angry

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by iykekelvins(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
I try as much as possible to stay awake..Me don't want her to feel bad
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by refiner(f): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
that picx got me lol!!!!grin
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by fulfillbill(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
...dedicate this plot of land to speechless3 tongue
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by oodua1stson: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
tonaydo:
Some people can sha talk wella. . . grin

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by tonaydo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tomjazzy2:

The guy would even wake you up to get audience when you mistakenly sleep off angry
lols. . . grin
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Laveda(f): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Annoying set of people grin they don't get tired of talking angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol i try to listen to everybody though...i'm still working on that quality even though some people take talk too far
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by cruzita(f): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
I go just sleep ,if u tire to talk u sleep
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Qualer: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:
that picx got me lol!!!!grin

smallie! cheesy howz you doing?
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by refiner(f): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Qualer:

smallie! cheesy howz you doing?
who are u referring to
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Qualer: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

who are u referring to

are you not a smallie? well... the finest, most refined smallie on nairaland so far! grin grin
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by refiner(f): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Qualer:

are you not a smallie? well... the finest, most refined smallie on nairaland so far! grin grin

lol.....gerrarahie joor!
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Qualer: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

lol.....gerrarahie joor!

Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
fulfillbill:
...dedicate this plot of land to speechless3 tongue
angry
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by fulfillbill(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:
angry

You don't wanna talk to me?

angry
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
fulfillbill:

You don't wanna talk to me?

angry
honey that plot is too small angry
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by fulfillbill(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:
honey that plot is too small angry

How about this?
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
fulfillbill:

How about this?
This one is okay but wont contain the garage sad

Get something like this

smiley
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tomjazzy2:

My cousin will tap you and ask 'you wan sleep?? I'm not through na! undecided undecided angry'
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by fulfillbill(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:
This one is okay but wont contain the garage sad

Get something like this

smiley

lol
Would that not give the haters room space...

Btw what does the last smiley i used represent?
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
fulfillbill:

lol
Would that not give the haters room space...

Btw what does the last smiley i used represent?

er ? which smiley!
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by fulfillbill(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:
er ? which smiley!

smiley no wink no cheesy no grin no

angry yea this one
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
fulfillbill:

smiley no wink no cheesy no grin no

angry yea this one
Ion know. embarassed How do you expect me to know embarassed
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by fulfillbill(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:
Ion know. embarassed How do you expect me to know embarassed

But you used it that's why i used it...

Anyways...

This is ur val gift

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Guy Does This?? / Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? / Weird Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.