Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. (4062 Views)

I Woke Up Feeling Sleepy - Photos / Everyone Keeps Talking About Wanting A Partner Who Is Intelligent!! / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
fulfillbill:

But you used it that's why i used it...

Anyways...

This is ur val gift
hmmm. Its okay, i wont complain like others embarassed
Re: When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You. by Tomjazzy2: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
tchidi:

My cousin will tap you and ask 'you wan sleep?? I'm not through na! undecided undecided angry'

grin

Next time pretend you are still awake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best / Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) / Ladies… Meet The 63 Year Old Grandmum That Can Totally Snatch Your Boyfriend Fro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.