Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Learn How To Speak To A Man. Words You Should Never Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Speak To A Man. Words You Should Never Say (477 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Speak To A Man. Words You Should Never Say by hearts6055(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Certainly Men have emotions and we are also sensitive of course not as women.
I for once would love to marry a woman who would respect my feelings. But Most articles we see on the web tends to talk about how to love and care for a woman but men also need love and care too.
Words are very powerful, they make or mar, we all got to be careful how we use them. In this article I am going to talk about certain words that should not be used when talking to a man. This could be a relationship saver.

1. You are small

read full article at ......
http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/life-tips-five-words-you-should-never.html
Re: Learn How To Speak To A Man. Words You Should Never Say by hearts6055(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Like seriously what could sex give me other than immense pleasure and closeness to my partner? If you are among those asking this question, or you just think that sex is just for sweet pleasure alone, then you are in for a surprise "not a bad one actually"
First of all, it’s better than any artificial anti-wrinkle treatment out there, and also it’s a great way to get rid of excess weight "you burn calories just doing it". Finally an exercise we all love to do.
Also During Sex many hormones and .......................................
Read full article at
http://www.newsphases.com/2016/02/sex-7-reasons-why-you-need-it.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Romance / Secet Admirer Of Benita Okojie / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Wed This Weekend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.