Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 (3456 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls / Whos The Romancelander With More Likes Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Synzu(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Mediapace:
Waris she saying

Ayam completely oblivious
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Synzu:

Isn't politics boring? I mean, a cutie like you must be interested in other things aint it??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Vanquay:

Shhhh!

not here maId send U a PM tjen we take it from there
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Shhhh!

not here maId send U a PM tjen we take it from there

[/b]
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:

5likes belonged to him lipsrsealed
u turn me on
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Savigne(f): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Antoinne:
Hello
Hello
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Savigne(f): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Synzu:

Isn't politics boring? I mean, a cutie like you must be interested in other things aint it??

Mornin swt.
Say what?...
Politricks and Religion are prolly the most controversial sections on NL..
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Antoinne: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Savigne:

Hello
How you doing? Couldn't help liking your profile. What do you do?
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Sparklequeen(f): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vanquay:
The thirst on Nairaland is real, so many sex-starved Niggas chasing after any thing in (f). This sexy girl registered yesterday with 36 posts but she already has 16 likes. Menh, I am just disappointed.

It's not a crime to like someone's picture but you Niggas should chill, she won't reply most of your pms tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/mynd1

And no, I neither liked her picture nor sent a PM...I have never sent a PM to anybody except Gurgle and I doubt if y'all even know her cool

PS: she's even lieing, she said she's in US but her background doesn't even resemble a Kenyan own. Nairaland police, we might have a catfish cool

Jesus, she had 16 likes as at the time of publishing now 19, you guys are liking her picture abi? lipsrsealed

She's one of the administrators on narialand
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Vanquay:

The only thing I regret is I never see her Face...make person know who he's chatting with. You can email her now wink
You do it lol, I already have.
Re: How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
I dont get this thread - opened just to rant about the number of likes someone gets on her own profile pic ? undecided

Wawu lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? / Is It Okay For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.