Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? (3898 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Soldierbwoys: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good evening nairalanders, we had sex last March 2week 2018 because i found out i had scabies so i didn't want to infect her , after that she traveled since then we don't communicate much, she called me today that she's back and she's pregnant for me
NOTE : we had sex 2nd week of March
NOTE: She said she's been seeing her periods that she checked through a test tube
Is this possible?? I'm so bleeped up and confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Pampers, Huggies, Molfix.

Please let's suggest other diaper brands for baba Beji.

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Sheuns(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Three months ago? Bros shine your eye well. And go for a proper test too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Validcode: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Soldierbwoys:
Good evening nairalanders, we had sex last March 2week 2018 because i found out i had scabies so i didn't want to infect her , after that she traveled since then we don't communicate much, she called me today that she's back and she's pregnant for me
NOTE: She said she's been seeing her periods that she checked through a test tube

Follow her to radiology (scan centre) let them know you are interested in the age of the pregnancy. Scan will tell you the month the baby was conceived and Expected Date of Delivery (EDD)

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Validcode: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Follow her to radiology (scan centre) let them know you are interested in the age of the pregnancy. Scan will tell you the month the baby was conceived and Expected Date of Delivery (EDD)

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
;DNigga raw nwanem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Soldierbwoys: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Validcode:

How much does it cost?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Mutemenot(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Soldierbwoys:

How much does it cost?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by delishpot: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
kennygee:

grin grin grin twins ke? No give persin HBP o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Saff(f): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
You had scabies? That made me itchhh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Olalan(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's simple go with her for a test and you'll know how many months she's gone.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Soldierbwoys: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saff:
You had scabies? That made me itchhh
I hope your scabies is gone now?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by HouseOfWine: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
If it so happens to be true, pls man up to Your responsibilities, dont encourage abortion.. It might be too much of a strain on you financially but i am sure U have a fam or relatives who would love to support U no matter what...

Or she could just be messing U up and how sure are U she didn't sleep round and wants to pick U as her baby daddy?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Soldierbwoys: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
HouseOfWine:
If it so happens to be true, pls man up to Your responsibilities, dont encourage abortion.. It might be too much of a strain on you financially but i am sure U have a fam or relatives who would love to support U no matter what...

Or she could just be messing U up and how sure are U she didn't sleep round and wants to pick U as her baby daddy?
Bro that's exactly what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by LarryBee1k: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
H

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Sheungbengar(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Soldierbwoys:
it is possible bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Adasun(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Validcode:

op no need to talk much,follow this...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Olifiz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
jessca048:
;DNigga raw nwanem

Savage is ur middle name.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Bluezy13(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Just look at them...

They are always scared of pregnancies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by galadima77(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
kennygee:

witlux diapers... just came out... you'd like it OP, quite affordable too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by milemimi93(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Soldierbwoys:

How many months is the pregnancy ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
so ppl still get scabies in this modern era?
next i will be hearing is hair lice and body enzema
ever since buhari took over,diseases that occurred during 1890s and 1900s are now coming back
God help us.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Divay22(f): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
kennygee:

Babystar
Drylove
Daddy's baby (very good) grin grin grin

Baby food
Carofy
Nan1
Sma gold

Let's be preparing the list now grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by MrCork: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Soldierbwoys:

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by MrCork: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Soldierbwoys:

Ok...Bro we have 3 question for you sir...

Question 1.
Did you pour inside? cheesy

Question 2
Is she lightskin? angry

Question 3
When u sex in March? Did u record it in yor diary? smiley

Please advise sir!!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by MrCork: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Divay22:

Babystar
Drylove
Daddy's baby (very good) grin grin grin

Baby food
Carofy
Nan1
Sma gold

Let's be preparing the list now grin

...this is not funny...can u see the boy need help?....growwwwwwup please! angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Divay22(f): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2018
MrCork:

...this is not funny...can u see the boy need help?....growwwwwwup please! angry
Who be this one again undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by MrCork: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Divay22:

Who be this one again undecided

..be serious for first time in yor life..this is a serrrrrrrrrioooooooous topic. Anyways what u wearing sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Holymann(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2018
how old is the pregnancy??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by Elouise: 2:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come? by phemmyfour: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Soldierbwoys:
Don't ask stupid question if you did it without protection

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Sweetest Thing You Can Never Get Enough Of It Nomatter How You Try / The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) / I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.