Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers (13530 Views)

Senate Throws Out Bill To End Gender Discrimination / Enugu Lawmakers Reject Bill To End Gender Discrimination, Say Its Unafrican / Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican-male Lawmakers Of Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by repogirl(f): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Much ado about nothing much. SMH!
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Holyman3(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Dear Igbo Women: In Biafra, Men would never allow you women to hold equal rights as them.

Women like Late Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Ezekwesili and co would never reach the level they did in Nigeria under Biafra because Igbo Men are more superior to Igbo women. They would end up in the Kitchen cooking Okpa and Akidi beans for the rest of their lives. grin

#IgboWomenSayNoToBiafra.

grin

The Same way Oba Akiolu and his wife have equal rights in Lagos.
Hypo.
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Holyman3:

Hypo.

Stuuuuuupid post. Not worthy of a response.

Ewu Okigwe.

Stay in School, not in shop.

2 Likes

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by DedeNkem: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2016
The id*iots think we're still in 1816.

1 Like

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Holyman3(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Stuuuuuupid post. Not worthy of a response.

Ewu Okigwe.

Stay in School, not in shop.

Of course your useless insecurity would make you to abuse and curse.
We know the part of Nigeria that kidnap and hold their women hostage for two years and counting.
We know the part of Nigeria that marry 5 wives and keep them hidden in others states.
Finally we know the part of Nigeria that covers the faces of their women like masquerades.

If you want to be like America , you can start with same sex marriage.
Then we will talk about rights..

Nature has created men different from women.
Even in your so called equal rights America, how many women has been president since 300 years of independence?

I guess you bigot is targeting one nairaland girl. So it's easy to take sides on non issues.

You can hide behind Igbo name and to rubbish.

If you are ashamed to use a name from your tribe, who am i not to be ashamed of your tribe too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by ishiamu(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Our differences should be a strength and not a weakness.

Diversity is not the same as not being united.

Accept the fact that we can't be united no matter how you try... when fulani herdsmen keep killing people stop lying to yourself... accept the truth
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by lastpage: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2016
charix:
Africans: We revel in our ignorance and use it to justify our archaic ways.

It is a fallacy, to say "Men and Women are already not EQUAL" in Nigeria of TODAY!

*Women have risen to the highest level they can attain in Nigeria, without this Bill.
*We have Women like Dora Akinyilu (RIP), Okonjo Iweala, Dezziani Allison Madueke, e.t.c who have attained highest public office they can attain.
*No one stopped them. There are uncountable "Women C.E.O's of Big organizations, no one said they cant be , because they are women?
*Nobody in present day Nigeria says a Girl child cant go to school.
*No employer discriminates against a female employer or nowhere in the Nigerian constitution is it written that Women cant be Pilots, Military officers, e.t.c
*No one has prevented any woman in Nigeria from starting her own Business simply because she is a woman!
*In this current Govt, there are many "women Ministers" who we are proud of.

So, all these noise about WOMEN EQUALITY is just a "hidden agenda" for other nefarious intentions.

WOMEN are EQUAL.... and will ALWAYS BE EQUAL TO MEN in Nigeria.

But what we wont accept is women, surreptitiously using EQUALITY as a TOOL to debase men, usurp "men's freedom and right" and generally turn them into "cowardly weaklings" so as to make them shiver at the sight of women, as we see in western countries where a woman can slap a man right in the face, for no reason and he can do nothing!

Yesterday on Nairaland, a Husband lost FOUR TEETH.... just protecting his wife!

Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2923306/man-loses-teeth-fight-neighbour

What else should a man do, to show respect for women, or is it until Women turn men to foot mart?

Some women are just EVIL and want to drive a wedge between the genders.
We can both cohabit in a mutually beneficial manner and not engage in a war of sexes, as is the case Abroad/Western countries.
If there are specific cases, like "spousal abuse", there are laws to deal with these and those laws can even be strengthened, if need be.

I love women, l respect women, l appreciate women and see them a s MY EQUAL HUMANS (though our Genders are different, we are different,not the same but complementary) but l also think Nigerian women should know better than to follow the "Western route" of emasculating their Men. It creates BIGGER problems, down the Road

My Take!

Lastpage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Sunymoore(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2016
ishiamu:

Are igbo women not educated? Hausa woman and igbo woman whose more educated?

The last time I checked it's legal to marry a 15year old lady in hausa...
I thought you were asking a legitimate question, that's why I took my time to enlightened you about men and women right in northern Nigeria..
Igbo Men and women are the best in everything and the best thing to happen to Nigeria.. We the Northerners are all pedophilesss. Happy smiley ?

1 Like

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by DiademSh07: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
freshvine:

It is only igbo land that breeds feminists and advocate for gender equality.

Is it the Northern Presidiot that doesn't shake women will encourage gender equality in Nigeria?
LOL!
You were definitely under the rock when Buhari shook Oshiomole's wife at their wedding!
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!

2 Likes

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by lastpage: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Holyman3:

Hypo.

Stop your ignorance dude. Stay in School, long enough

"OBA" Akiolu holds whatever power he holds, because it was "conferred on him" by his cultural heritage. he is the Oba, not his wife!
Same goes for an Emir, Sultan of Sokoto or the Obi of Onitsha

There are places where Women are the "Obas" (Regent/Queen) and[b] men who are their subjects, serve them[/b] like they would serve any other Oba.

If my wife is the CEO of a Company or she is a Military General in the Army, does her "rights and responsibility" also extend to me?
Can l head the AGM or lead a battallion, simply because my wife is such? grin grin

Dont get things mixed-up!

Its has nothing to do with "Gender Equality", Genders are not and should not be at war!
There is a reason we are created differently..... so we can COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER.
Even "lower animals" know ......and understand this
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by DiademSh07: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2016
No surprise though!
The way Chinua Achebe described the beating of wives with a glee in his book 'things fall apart' already showed that ibos are cavemen!
Is there any ibo man who doesn't beat his wife?
Yeye people!
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by freshvine(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
You were definitely under the rock when Buhari shook Oshiomole's wife at their wedding!
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!

Never knew you can count the number of times in one hand.

In igboland, women shake their male counterparts with pride... We don't prostrate, bend, or segregate
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Holyman3:

Of course your useless insecurity would make you to abuse and curse.
We know the part of Nigeria that kidnap and hold their women hostage for two years and counting.
We know the part of Nigeria that marry 5 wives and keep them hidden in others states.
Finally we know the part of Nigeria that covers the faces of their women like masquerades.

If you want to be like America , you can start with same sex marriage.
Then we will talk about rights..

Nature has created men different from women.
Even in your so called equal rights America, how many women has been president since 300 years of independence?

I guess you bigot is targeting one nairaland girl. So it's easy to take sides on non issues.

You can hide behind Igbo name and to rubbish.

Lol..

Still making a monkey of yourself.

You dragged ethnicity & religion into a Government matter in a circular nation like Nigeria.

Incase you didn't read the news article, it was not your Village meeting that rejected the bill, its the State house of assembly.

Nobody cares what Muslim extremists do. Nobody cares what your Ohaneze in council does.. Nor do we care what Afenifere decides in their meetings.. BUT ON NATIONAL ISSUES, MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL UNDER THE LAW.

Get it into your thick skull, Under the Nigerian law, you cant discriminate against a person for any reason.

Stay in school, not in shop.

I am done with you..

4 Likes

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Fanirandele: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2016
See the kind of animals we have as lawmakers....this is so shameful . in 2016, these guys are still so backwards angry the goats didnt even allow the bill to be read shocked
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by lastpage: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2016
gcode123:
How is this unafrican? So our sisters and mums should perpetually be seen as sub citizens in the country they hold the power to nurture growing citizens?

Reason why we need to boot out these illiterates and aged leaders.

Can you please "factually explain" how our Mothers and Sisters are perpetually seen as "sub citizens" in Nigeria?

I like people who can "reasonably and logically defend" what they say, it shows they are intelligent. undecided

Oya, go on and explain.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by notoriousbabe: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2016
BREAKING NEWS....WORLD EXCLUSIVE

FULL TEXT OF DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN WORLD PRESS CONFERENCE HELD AT NICON NOGA-HILTON HOTEL ABUJA. DATE 8/2/16.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I know many of you will say I have come again. Yes they will say DAME is back. Why is Mama Peace not in Otuoke managing her ultra modern beauty salon. I have decided to call this press conference for the sake of my husband. Nigeria, I want you to please in the name of God, leave my husband alone. I want you to give him a moment of silence. As he is laying in state in Otuoke. Please let Goodluck Ebele Jonathan rest in peace. Nigeria, you have put your hand into my mouth and I have to come out and stand on my husband. He is no longer your President. Leave him alone. Stop calling him names. Stop insulting him. Let my husband sleep. And when he sleep , let him rest in peace. GEJ this. GEJ that. I am tired and that is why I have called this world press conference. Nigeria leave us alone. You call my husband a thief. What did he steal in your house? Answer me Nigeria. What did my gentle husband steal from your house. God fear my husband. He is a God-fearing men of Jehovah. He is a children of God. He can speak in tongue. Ask Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. Ask Pastor E.A. Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo. These men of God are my husband's friends. If you call my husband a thief, are you calling these men of God thieves too? Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Because of these men my husband is a good children of God. Leave my husband alone. He did not come to your house to take your car. He is not a thief.

$ 2.1 billion is missing. And so? What has that got to do with my husband? Is he the Central Bank of Nigeria? He was President not money manager. Nigeria, you are looking for proper wahala. I am mama peace but you people are looking for my trouble. Who say my husband stole the money? Who? Who? CHAI!!!! DARIS GOD OOOO!!!! Nigeria, daris God! When the girls were missing, you say it was my husband that stole them.Haba!! Now money is missing. it is my husband again. Nigeria! Nigeria! Nigeria! How many times did I call you? You are looking for the redness of my eyes. As DAME I am ready to take off my clothes and fight for my husband. Was it not inside Sambo Dasuki's pocket that they found the $2.1 billion? Was it my husband that put it there? Answer me Nigeria. I am here at this Press conference to question all your answers. You have caught Dasuki, why not leave my husband alone. How can two people steal one money? Is that possible? Oyinbo man, are you from CNN? Na only you waka come? Tell the world how Nigeria will not let my husband rest in peace. Give my husband a moment of silence. Let him rest in peace. President Muhammadu Buhari, my husband is your pickin. Leave him alone. EFCC catch GEJ. EFCC put GEJ in jail. Haba!! Na your mama EFCC go catch. Na your mama EFCC go put in jail. Not my husband.

As first lady I was your mother. I was DAME. I am no longer first lady. You have lost your mother. Look at the present first lady, what has she done for you? Nothing. She is beautiful. Is it beauty we go chop. DAME no understand English. No be the same grammar I am speaking at this press conference? DAME no fine. Your mother that is fine, was she first lady? I no want to vex. But Nigeria, you have made me vex really proper. I am not going to insult anybody. DAME is a born again Christian now. But all of those people that will not let my husband rest. All those people calling GEJ a thief. All those praying for EFCC to come to Otuoke and put my husband in jail. God will punish all of you. I will not say more than that. Now we can take questions.
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by lastpage: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Fanirandele:
See the kind of animals we have as lawmakers....this is so shameful . in 2016, these guys are still so backwards angry the goats didnt even allow the bill to be read shocked

Did you read the post at all?

-The Speaker was a 'male'
-the Bill was read and contributions were taken (as an example, one male member gave his stand on it)
-The Leader of the house "tactically" asked the sponsor not to go forward with the Bill because he knew it will be defeated (and cant be presented again) thus saving her from the embarrassment.

In politics, it is safer to "withdraw", than to suffer "open defeat".

Think! Think!! Think!!!

Lastpage!
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Ephemmm: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2016
kurupt1:
Seconded.......and I've noticed marriages hardly end in divorces in enugu and their women are well taken care of and are happy.unlike in some other parts of the country where divorces and babymamas are in vogue

Thank God you didn't blame APC or PMB for this tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2016
Nigeria Politicians with grammars, Un-africa and budget Mafia
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by oglalasioux(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Illiterate beer guzzling pot bellied fools. That's how they'll keep dragging Africa back to the dark ages.

2 Likes

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Fanirandele: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2016
lastpage:

Did you read the post at all?

-The Speaker was a 'male'
-the Bill was read and contributions were taken (as an example, one male member gave his stand on it)
-The Leader of the house "tactically" asked the sponsor not to go forward with the Bill because he knew it will be defeated (and cant be presented again) thus saving her from the embarrassment.

In politics, it is safer to "withdraw", than to suffer "open defeat".

Think! Think!! Think!!!

Lastpage!

The cave men didn't want the bill read until the speaker insisted. They had made up their minds once they heard what the bill was about so it was never based on the merit of the conditions based in the bill itself. What kind of stupid withdrawal to save her embarrassment, is that what its about? so any bill that will suffer defeat should be withdrawn to save embarrassment. she had nothing to be embarrassed about but those cave men. Is it about the personal egos of the lawmakers or what's best for the citizens and what's best for women is for that bill to have been given the same consideration as every other bill.

Next time make your arguments like an intelligent being and not rudely

1 Like

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by DiademSh07: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2016
amacastel:
Solution women pls don't give men ur votes Again in Enugu, Enugu is the worst state to married into in the east except u are lucky ur husband is breed outside the wawa state the see women as only object of se x nothing else most of them give out there daughters as young as 11 to marriage to train a girl child is an abomination to them only very few of them train their girl child if they do their kinsmen see them as pple throwing away money their mentality and Hausa about women is same no difference. Even expose girls from Enugu will tell u that they will never marry from Enugu, rape is their culture and u the woman or the girl have no right to report. For pple that want to condemned me am from Aninri old awgu LGA I knw wot am saying I rather remain single than marry Enugu state man. Cos u will be in the dark forever.
Not just in Enugu!
Out tenant is an Anambra man! That man beats his wife daily. Never have I seen a man that nags like him before!
Majority of Ibo men are not desirable! No wonder their girls flee from them!

1 Like

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by lastpage: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2016
DiademSh07:
No surprise though!
The way Chinua Achebe described the beating of wives with a glee in his book 'things fall apart' already showed that ibos are cavemen!
Is there any ibo man who doesn't beat his wife?
Yeye people!

You people should leave "tribe" out of this discussion (l know yo did not start it) because in ALL TRIBES, there are women, so it cuts across.

Tribe has nothing to do with the topic.

The question has to do with "whether women are treated equally or not, in Nigeria".

Let us feckin debate the issue and not resort to the usual tribal feisty-cuffs please. angry

Apologies for my language.

Lastpage!
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Mamatee07: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Wow so saying women should not be discriminated against is Un-african that means discriminating against women is African shocked those men don't even deserve to be called humans. So wanting your female children to have the same rights as your male children is a horrible thing chai.

Someone is talking about low divorce rates, how won't they be low when the women have no rights. Many of them may be miserable battered women who can't leave because they are in a society that will discriminate against them. I guess that's why those mumus, don't want the bill so there wives won't be empowered.

6 Likes

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by lastpage: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2016
DiademSh07:

Not just in Enugu!
Out tenant is an Anambra man! That man beats his wife daily. Never have I seen a man that nags like him before!
Majority of Ibo men are not desirable! No wonder their girls flee from them!

Please STOP!
STOP this tribal line!

I have seen "men from other tribes "fight with their wife" (I said "fight" because l have alos seen and listened to some "Men complain about how their wife beats them, ...........not because they can beat back but they just dont enjoying the physical assault!)

It cuts across tribes. Go to any customary court and hear wetin dey happen. You will realize that "violence" is not constrained to one tribe or to one GENDER.
But women like to always "play the victim". grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: I am Yoruba, not Ibo
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by DiademSh07: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2016
lastpage:

You people should leave "tribe" out of this discussion (l know yo did not start it) because in ALL TRIBES, there are women, so it cuts across.

Tribe has nothing to do with the topic.

The question has to do with "whether women are treated equally or not, in Nigeria".

Let us feckin debate the issue and not resort to the usual tribal feisty-cuffs please. angry

Apologies for my language.

Lastpage!
How is my statement off topic!
The thread is about ibo rejecting gender equality which aint a surprise because we all know they are cave men!

2 Likes

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by lastpage: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Mamatee07:
Wow so saying women should not be discriminated against is Un-african that means discriminating against women is African shocked those men don't even deserve to be called humans. So wanting your female children to have the same rights as your male children is a horrible thing chai.

Someone is talking about low divorce rates, how won't they be low when the women have no rights. Many of them may be miserable battered women who can't leave because they are in a society that will discriminate against them. I guess that's why those mumus, don't want the bill so there wives won't be empowered.

You got it wrong.
You dont try to solve "a problem that does not exist" ab initio!

He is saying We Nigerians/Africans dont discriminate against our women, we give them their place of pride in our socio-cultural environment thus, it is "Un-African" to even consider making laws against women's discrimination because that problem does not exist with us"!

You copy now? Comprehendi??

Thanks for meditating on it.

Lastpage!
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Eneze1(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
Wow, the bill was even tried in Enugu.. It can never be read at all in any other part of this country talkless of scaling any reading..

God job.. The women should go back to the drawing board to address some key concerns raised during The Debate.. .

They should also love some men in the house to enlighten them on the importance of surporting their women.

Could one imagine if a woman should sponsor such bill in any other part of this country.. .South West or north Boko abbod, what life must have been for such a woman by now...

Her story would have been, after 24hrs, death threat, divorce, calling for her seat etc...

Enugu thanks for leading the way..

For once stop thinking from you asssss and stop reasoning like a tribal bigot
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by DiademSh07: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2016
lastpage:

Please STOP!
STOP this tribal line!

I have seen "men from other tribes "fight with their wife" (I said "fight" because l have alos seen and listened to some "Men complain about how their wife beats them, ...........not because they can beat back but they just dont enjoying the physical assault!)

It cuts across tribes. Go to any customary court and hear wetin dey happen. You will realize that "violence" is not constrained to one tribe or to one GENDER.
But women like to always "play the victim". grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: I am Yoruba, not Ibo
How is it my business whether you are ibo or not!
The reality is only an ibo man would write with pleasure about men beating their wives like Chinua Achebe did!
I have had many encounters with ibos to confirm that what Achebe wrote aint lie!
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by ceecee0703(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
macIB:
bloody educated illiterate law makers. i guess they must be those that condemn their wives to the kitchen or a complete housewives not allowing the woman to reach her full God given potentials.....ANIMALS!

Forget who is animal or not even without the bill some women are the men in their homes if u sign the bill we will rarely have any family at all....we copy the west and over use the copied commodity. its better we fashion out a way to incorporate the women but the day any bill like dat is signed in Nigeria, marriage will rarely work.
Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by Mamatee07: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
I
lastpage:

You got it wrong.
You dont try to solve "a problem that does not exist" ab initio!

He is saying We Nigerians/Africans dont discriminate against our women, we give them their place of pride in our socio-cultural environment thus, it is "Un-African" to even consider making laws against women's discrimination because that problem does not exist with us"!

You copy now? Comprehendi??

Thanks for meditating on it.

N

Lastpage!

Now you're just been ridiculous, it's like saying stealing and murder are un African so we should not have laws about them. As long as he can't claim the whole community never discriminates that means there is a need for the law, laws are in place to make sure some don't go against it. Also it's silly to say women are not discriminated against when Women can't even inherit land from their fathers, if that is not a clear case of discrimination then what is.

That man said this is not America, meaning If you want gender equality go to America so please try not to twist things

1 Like

Re: Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers by lastpage: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
DiademSh07:

How is it my business whether you are ibo or not!
The reality is only an ibo man would write with pleasure about men beating their wives like Chinua Achebe did!
I have had many encounters with ibos to confirm that what Achebe wrote aint lie!

We've hear enough about what Achebe wrote.

Now is that the only thing you've got to say, all day? angry angry angry

The question is not about whether what Achebe wrote, is true or not.
Ooginni?

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo / In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! / $3million bribery: Farouk Lawan in police custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.