Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) (4387 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or / 4 Awesome Positions For The Best Clitoral Stimulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
rejoicebae:
Hmmmm,dx guy has come again
i'm sure reading this gave you a wet panties wink
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by lezz(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...those folks would rather you stay true to the er.otical coaching sessions...fascinating your anology,near poetic
Lolz, I miss them sometimes, so I actually seek them out when I'm feeling up to it.

Thanks for your approval, my scriptings are spawned from experience.....lol
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
lezz:
Lolz, I miss them sometimes, so I actually seek them out when I'm feeling up to it.

Thanks for your approval, my scriptings are spawned from experience.....lol
..hmmm, interesting to note...experience indeed!
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by lezz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
rejoicebae:
Hmmmm,dx guy has come again
Nice to know you remember me grin grin grin Now tell me, how do you score my narrative?

I don't mean the literary efforts, I mean the actual depiction of sex I portrayed.
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by lezz(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..hmmm, interesting to note...experience indeed!
Experience, my dear. My fingers are only an extension of me depicting what I have lived.

A conjurement of hanging and blurred images brought fresh in digital print for you.
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by rejoicebae(f): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
lezz:
Nice to know you remember me grin grin grin Now tell me, how do you score my narrative?

I don't mean the literary efforts, I mean the actual depiction of sex I portrayed.
itz a hit,,,almost perfect,,jex my type of tin,,i love pre-intimacy mur dan d main stuff

1 Like

Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Lsofdk(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
lezz:
where have you been since? you need pay irunooboo visit
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by lezz(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

where have you been since? you need pay irunooboo visit
what the hell is that ? A place, event or person?
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by lezz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
rejoicebae:
itz a hit,,,almost perfect,,jex my type of tin,,i love pre-intimacy mur dan d main stuff
That's my kind of girl; sensual, warm and loveable.

I think I can spend 45 minutes just prepping you up and getting you wet and damp and limp from desire. And I wouldn't even have to do a full penetration with you.

Just penile head deep, with the sharp demarcation of the cap of my penis giving your vagina lips a greasy friction of darting ins and outs.
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Lsofdk(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
lezz:
what the hell is that ? A place, event or person?
lol, only if you knew her
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by lezz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol, only if you knew her
Her?? shocked shocked shocked never heard or read of her until now.

Is she sensual, touchy or wierd?

Any history of controversy or she's just fun?
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Lsofdk(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
lezz:
Her?? shocked shocked shocked never heard or read of her until now.

Is she sensual, touchy or wierd?

Any history of controversy or she's just fun?
i'd say she's weird, though you may not see her that way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Lalasticlal / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. / How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.