Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- (4352 Views)

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Nne5: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Published June 21,2017

Well, penis truly comes in various shapes and sizes. They may be medium, large or plain small.

The average man behaves like a bouncer and loves to give the impression that they are big deal down there.

However, physicians are suggesting that you could identify men who have smaller-than-average penis!

What are the signs to look out for? These ones…

Klinefelter syndrome is often diagnosed at puberty, when the expected physical changes don’t occur. Some of the signs and symptoms of the condition include:

Small testicles (hypogonadism) – males with Klinefelter syndrome always have small testicles from puberty.
Lack of facial, pubic and underarm hair.
Poor muscle development.
Breast tissue development (gynaecomastia).
Tiredness and fatigue.
Small penis.
Disproportionately long arms and legs, compared to the length of the body.
Taller than average height.
Poor concentration, depression.
Single crease in the palm (simian crease).
Difficulties with sexual functioning.
Sometimes, speech and learning difficulties. In some cases, this can lead to behavioral problems.
Source: Small Penis Facts

http://punchng.com/how-to-identify-men-with-small-size/

lalasticlala
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Nne5: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked shocked

cheesy gringrin grin cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mtcheeww...
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by GoldenSpine24(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nne5:
shocked shocked

cheesy gringrin grin cheesy

bet bet bet bet why?

Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by iamDaisy(f): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kikikiki double post.
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by iamDaisy(f): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
How about a small man that is below 5ft tall and already showing signs of baldness in his 20's.

Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Yinabim(f): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nawa o na all dis things person go dey look? so as Muslims dey gather facial hair dem go get big size be DAT? woo e small , e big , make hin sha sabi use am well.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Stevengerd(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
iamDaisy:
How about a small man that is below 5ft tall and already showing signs of baldness in his 20's.
Ur Boyfriend?
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Kowalskiq(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yinabim:
Nawa o
na all dis things person go dey look?
so as Muslims dey gather facial hair dem go get big size be DAT?
woo
e small , e big , make hin sha sabi use am well.

U too like big Prick
Let it not lead to your doom oo cheesy angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by borednhorny: 4:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Most people just come here to post rubbish! Klinefelter syndrome is a genetic condition just like albinism or dwarfism. It is basically the presence of 2X chromosomes in a male. Most of them are sterile and it occurs in about 1 in 1000 male births.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Yinabim(f): 4:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Kowalskiq:

U too like big Prick Let it not lead to your doom oo cheesy angry grin grin
Oga is waa for u o no be pple way get facial hair I dey talk like I said e big /small no matter... woo lemme

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Some babes,be like...wish they could find a tutor or better still offer this as a partime course like the do of...NNE,iamdaisy,Yinabim.thank God is by work experience.... grin
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by lepasharon(f): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
You can't always tell a male with Klinefelters syndrome by looking at him undecided

and besides if the guy starts hormonal treatment in his teens. He will have a normal male type.

Yeye OP
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Yinabim(f): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Rollindollars:
Some babes,be like...wish they could find a tutor or better still offer this as a partime course like the do of...NNE,iamdaisy,Yinabim.thank God is by work experience.... grin

I no just get answer for u....yeye
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by BabbanBura(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Yinabim:

Oga is waa for u o
no be pple way get facial hair I dey talk
like I said e big /small no matter...
woo lemme

...ma dear, i get am for big down there wallahi and me i know how to nakam for ya abunnam. want it mek i give u just the head?
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Dexema(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2017
borednhorny:
Most people just come here to post rubbish! Klinefelter syndrome is a genetic condition just like albinism or dwarfism. It is basically the presence of 2X chromosomes in a male. Most of them are sterile and it occurs in about 1 in 1000 male births.

And some of them are likely to have criminal tendencies.
Alot of crap here on NL
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by persinpapa: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2017
What about the size of ur nipples.. Wanna know.. smiley
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by richfriendsng: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
have you heard about grower op
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by tushinebaba: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2017
iamDaisy:
I thought you are a Christian
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by Yinabim(f): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
BabbanBura:

...ma dear, i get am for big down there wallahi and me i know how to nakam for ya abunnam. want it mek i give u just the head?

May d Lord deliver u
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by lenghtinny(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
All of Una dey craze angry
Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by HelenBee(f): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
No be by size

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Man With Small Size! -Physicians- by BabbanBura(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yinabim:

May d Lord deliver u

No, na me wan deliver for ya abunnam. this ya mouth fit suckam for my Bura wallahi. yarinya pls no shy mek i deliver for ya abunnam and u suckam for my Bura

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! / My Experience With A Nairaland Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.