Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Strictly Ladies!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly Ladies!!! (1030 Views)

. / Strictly Ladies Only! / Strictly Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Ladies!!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MAN

1.discover his favorite pet name n cal him by that
2.allow him exercise his authority as d head
3.don't challenge him when he's hurt
4.be silent wen he's angry n go back wen he's
sober with apology n explanation 4 ur behaviour
5.speak good of him b4 friends and family
6.honor his mother
7.be quick 2 say i am sorry dear,wen u
offendhim,pet- tingly insist on his 4givness and kiss
him wen he does
8.insist that he buys gift 4 his parent n so be sure
that he will do same for urs
9.surprise him wit his favorite dish especially wen
he has no money at hand
10.give him warm reception wit an embrace wen
he comes 11.smile wen u look at him and give him
occasional pecks wen u are out socially
12.put luv notes in his lunch or wallet
13.phone to tel him that u miss him
14.dial his number and on hearing "hello"just tel
him"i love u" 15.giv him a hug 4 no reason....
16. Take your bath and wear your best sex dress in
his time of arrival from work, make him feel he has
a whole world at home when he is out
17. Find the sweetest part of his body and touch it
always, when ever u see him,
18. comb his head and shave his beard when he is
bushy
19, polish his shoes and dress him when he isup for
work
20. always kiss him when ever u are close to him
21. Make sure u bye some gift for him
22. Put on your seductive dresses when u are with
him
23. Make him feels that another men is lacking the
accompany he is receiving in his house.
24. Play with him like a pet always
25. Make sure you take your birth with him always
26. Be the one to know his sexual drive
27. Tell the social world how you love him on
Facebook, tweet and others
28. Make him the real man.
29. Buy love movies and soul mate song for his
listening pleasure
30. Hold him in his best state of pleasure
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Agrika: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
U forgot to add; buy a dog chain for yourself and a name tag with the word "slave" on it.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Agrika: U forgot to add; buy a dog chain for yourself and a name tag with the word "slave" on it.

grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Agrika: U forgot to add; buy a dog chain for yourself and a name tag with the word "slave" on it.

No girl should be a slave to her man and no man should treat his girl as a slave
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ijele-igbo:

No girl should be a slave to her man and no man should treat his girl as a slave

some men would consider a lady boring if she did most of the things you mentioned there ...
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
carefreewannabe:

some men would consider a lady boring if she did most of the things you mentioned there ...

That's not true!!! A girl who does all of the above is wise and a wife material. You think men are stupid? We know what we want in a woman
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ijele-igbo:

That's not true!!! A girl who does all of the above is wise and a wife material. You think men are stupid? We know what we want in a woman

many men like many women stick to partners who are a "challenge". and I don't mean anything positive when I say it.
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
carefreewannabe:

many men like many women stick to partners who are a "challenge". and I don't mean anything positive when I say it.

Challenge? You mean "hard to get"? Or "value her because of some rare qualities"?? Be specific!
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
when I said "challenge", I added that it means nothing positive. and by saying that I was referring to a huge number of men who are together with "bitchy" women and women who are in a relationship with as.sholes.

if a woman behaves the way you have described above, she will very likely not be appreciated the way she should. same goes for men who behave in a very gentleman like way. I don't want to discourage anybody though.

how many topics have I seen here already where men complained that they were treated like dirt when they treated a woman with love, affection and attention.
how many topic have I seen and how many women met who were used although they tried to be the best partners the world has ever seen.

to sum it up: I don't believe in any set of rules (like yours) that help you build and maintain a healthy relationship.
and why should a woman treat a man like you described when many of them are not even ready for commitment?
at the end of the day, I don't think men really appreciate when they are cared for in the way you described.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by try69: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
carefreewannabe: when I said "challenge", I added that it means nothing positive. and by saying that I was referring to a huge number of men who are together with "bitchy" women and women who are in a relationship with as.sholes.

if a woman behaves the way you have described above, she will very likely not be appreciated the way she should. same goes for men who behave in a very gentleman like way. I don't want to discourage anybody though.

how many topics have I seen here already where men complained that they were treated like dirt when they treated a woman with love, affection and attention.
how many topic have I seen and how many women met who were used although they tried to be the best partners the world has ever seen.

to sum it up: I don't believe in any set of rules (like yours) that help you build and maintain a healthy relationship.
and why should a woman treat a man like you described when many of them are not even ready for commitment?
at the end of the day, I don't think men really appreciate when they are cared for in the way you described.

Many gals no go see husband walai..plus if dem see, the marriage must get k-leg except say the man na normal mugu..men know what they want..after nyanching a lot of gals will end up marrying the {ugly} one with all that mentioned by the op
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Tutorial Tutotial Tutoria.. All na wash.. Do you want to kill your woman? She nor get work? You be God?
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Whatever guys! My posts are not rules but suggestions that can lead to a healthy relationship but as carefreewannabe stated, a woman can be used and taken for granted if she shows her man all that loving and caring, Yes she can but keep being strong!
A woman has an inner strength a man never possesses and she can only discover this strength only if she push herself further, only if she can overcome her weakness, only if she can realize the power to build and destroy her home is in her hands, only if she knows the key to her man's heart is in her hands.

God bless all the virtuous and submissive women! The fruits of your labor shall never be in vain
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ijele-igbo:
Whatever guys! My posts are not rules but suggestions that can lead to a healthy relationship but as carefreewannabe stated, a woman can be used and taken for granted if she shows her man all that loving and caring, Yes she can but keep being strong!
A woman has an inner strength a man never possesses and she can only discover this strength only if she push herself further, only if she can overcome her weakness, only if she can realize the power to build and destroy her home is in her hands, only if she knows the key to her man's heart is in her hands.

God bless all the virtuous and submissive women! The fruits of your labor shall never be in vain

where is the responsibilty of men here? undecided
I don't like this statement and I don't agree.
Re: Strictly Ladies!!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
carefreewannabe:

where is the responsibilty of men here? undecided
I don't like this statement and I don't agree.

The responsibility of a man is to love and provide for his woman..... She brings out the best in him if she knows how to use her gifts effectively

(1) (Reply)

Girls: If You Dont Want To Be Molested, Then Dont Venture! / U Dey Find Bf/husband And Ur Pix No Dey Ur Profile,God Will Help U / Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.