Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE (1422 Views)

Family Issue / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Family Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
my name is xavier im 19 ive been a nairalander for years! i need ur help on this
okay strait to the point i had an issue with my dad since last year november ! it all started when he found out that i dint sleep home for a week he came home on a saturday as per buisness man he damanded for my car key i gave it to him innocently then he took it to his room and came out back and asked for my laptop n i was like why? and he threatened to spank me which he has never done i gave him my laptop obediently suddenly he asked for my phone chaii i no fit leave daa one so i lied that twas with a repairer then he got more furious and spanked my face i was nonplussed at that moment but i no still gree to release am haaaa all the mojo? no way! i just told him its not with me then he went strait to my closet and took so many of my shoes in my mind i was lyk 'naso e dey start' buh i stood there and watched him take them all..imagine he even blocked me from using home wifi daa one enter me die buh i tried to stay calm
the next morning i greeted him buhh he dinn reply so i just said in my mind dnt wry he'll still cool off...buh it kept going on for month i employed my mum nd slibing on my behalf buh nothing! so i decided to go myself so i went and told him okay dad i know u knw wat i did n m very sorry i was suprised that after a month of not talking to me he just said dnt get on my nerves oboi see afraidment way catch me i just went to my room
i hv been doing evrytin to impress buh yet nothing even last week was my bday i was expecting him to say hbd oo he just went out daat day with my mum n oda siblings see paining ehnnn buh i just ignored it
ve apologised millions of times buh no avail
im really scared daa this will spoil my relationship with him in the future
pls should i involve outsiders i dnt knw wah to do again i need matured advice thanks alot

pls mods do the needful thanks!!
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just gv him ur fone! cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Just gv him ur fone! cool
lai lai o grin
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Elosky20: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
obedience is always better than sacrifice
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
spotlessduke:
lai lai o grin
alright. Suit urself den
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Blade21: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
what is this world turning into so you left home for a whole week haa you are anyway give him your phone kneel down and beg him and.promise not to do that again at least while you are still in his house he is just very disappointed that's all just keep begging and trying he will come around

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by thorpido(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Clean up your phone,get rid of all p*rn videos and take it to him.Apologise again to him.

You want reconciliation,don't you?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by RiloKiley: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
U said u left your house for a week. What were you doing?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
what is this world turning into so you left home for a whole week haa you are anyway give him your phone kneel down and beg him and.promise not to do that again at least while you are still in his house he is just very disappointed that's all just keep begging and trying he will come around
a've beg nd tire
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by kaziblake(f): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
You shld have given him your phone.

You are only 19yrs old,you still have a long way to go in life and you will surely need his help.

Do the needful and reconcile with him.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
thorpido:
Clean up your phone,get rid of all p*rn videos and take it to him.Apologise again to him.

You want reconciliation,don't you?
haaa ! Thanks tho' imma try!
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Blade21: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
spotlessduke:
a've beg nd tire
keep begging dear he's just very disappointed like so you can do this he's feeling bad like maybe he wasn't a good dad keep begging both in words and action daddy will come around

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
kaziblake:
You shld have given him your phone.

You are only 19yrs old,you still have a long way to go in life and you will surely need his help.

Do the needful and reconcile with him.
thanks!
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
keep begging dear he's just very disappointed like so you can do this he's feeling bad like maybe he wasn't a good dad keep begging both in words and action daddy will come around
thanks ! Really appreciate
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
What exactly did you do to ur dad? U didn't say that.
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
young man every older persons here have been in such situation. though, yours might differ a little, but guess what? in every degree of annoyance by any of your parent; there's always a principle of diminishing strategies, which i call "CONTROL KEYS"
In ur case all need to do are of two option:
1)sole remedy
2)a subordinate remedy

sole remedy: get up early tommorow morning straight to your dad's, kneel or lie down plead with him to forgive you. promising you'll never do it again.

a subordinate: it could be any person, but since your mum and siblin interceded and no result i advice u to get ur dad's close or family friend(let it be a man).

lastly, pls be a good boy. if you can take your dad's car for days without returning, then you must be must be something else. i wonder what you'll do if your were 25yrs...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
unpredictedone:
young man every older persons here have been in such situation. though, yours might differ a little, but guess what? in every degree of annoyance by any of your parent; there's always a principle of diminishing strategies, which i call "CONTROL KEYS"
In ur case all need to do are of two option:
1)sole remedy
2)a subordinate remedy

sole remedy: get up early tommorow morning straight to your dad's, kneel or lie down plead with him to forgive you. promising you'll never do it again.

a subordinate: it could be any person, but since your mum and siblin interceded and no result i advice u to get ur dad's close or family friend(let it be a man).

lastly, pls be a good boy. if you can take your dad's car for days without returning, then you must be must be something else. i wonder what you'll do if your were 25yrs...
lol thanks i appreciate buh d car is mine...i'm planning to do exactly wah u said
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
What exactly did you do to ur dad? U didn't say that.
read it again
Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by PresVA: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm... God help us! Children of this generation! Leave home for a week?? Doing what?

You're simply over pampered. .your dad is regretting it now..
I hope it's not too late to redeem you...

Anyway, keep apologising to your dad and promise him you would be a better person. ..

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by adebayour26: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Are you sure datz what is causing his anger?
Give him d phone. If u ar Yoruba, prostrate before him & apologise.

Bcoz no mata how much you think u can live on ur own (without a father wen he's not dead), one day, u will realise you need him & I pray it won't be too late then.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE by tellwisdom: 4:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Spits undecided

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Welcomes Baby Boy(Photos) / Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? / Dear Nairaland If Anyone Rescue Me From This Debt Tonight I Will Worship You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.