Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Family Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Issue (588 Views)

Family Issue / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Issue by hermeen(f): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
My marriage is not up to three (3) years now, bt surprisingly this MORNING, me nd my brother inlaw were playing and talking nd we started arguing on d issue dat is not normal for a wife to be sleeping in his husband room, that everibody should have dia own separate room. But in my own sch of thought i didnt see anythn bad in it, i think is make Luv stronger. I need pple s opinion on dis issue. Pls coment wisely.
Re: Family Issue by halfricanadian(f): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Huh?

Seperate rooms?

Never!

Same room it makes couples bond togeda
Re: Family Issue by thorpido(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Your marriage is not up to 3yrs and you want to start sleeping in a separate bedroom?
By the way,why is that an issue to discuss with your bro-in-law?
Re: Family Issue by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmm..
Different rooms
So when oga wants the 'do', he should book ahead or knock the door and ask for permission...
or how can he discuss his day's events with you??
or his future plans??
or how about those late night pillow talks??
or the early morning talks that leads to the soul lifting 'act'....hmmmm
or how do you pray??

Those things bond couples

Different room isn't ideal for young couples
Re: Family Issue by GodnGold: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Please always sleep in the same room with your hubby,it has so many advantages. We practice one -bedroom system of marriage,it is wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Fertile! What Can I Do? Please Help / Video: Baby Born With His Heart Outside His Body In Yobe State / One Of Us Need An Urgent Assistance...please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.