Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

At Ur Wedding, Will U Wash Ur Man's Feet As A Sign Of Eternal Submission To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Ur Wedding, Will U Wash Ur Man's Feet As A Sign Of Eternal Submission To Him (1167 Views)

6 Ways To Keep Ur Man (for Ladies) / Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? / Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Ur Wedding, Will U Wash Ur Man's Feet As A Sign Of Eternal Submission To Him by oluwapoju(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
At your wedding, will you wash your man's feet as a sign of eternal submission to him?

Re: At Ur Wedding, Will U Wash Ur Man's Feet As A Sign Of Eternal Submission To Him by nouvelle(f): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beautiful bride. It actually does seem like a nice gesture. Yes I can do it. It doesn't make me smaller or make me his servant. He will pamper me in other ways. Infact, it's what women used to do in the days of old, the victorian times when their husbands come home they either get the servants to get water or get it themselves and wash his feet.
Having said that, a woman knows when her man is worth it.
And how do we know that after this, the man didn't wash hers as well. They look really lovely, well...she atleast, can't see the groom's face.
Re: At Ur Wedding, Will U Wash Ur Man's Feet As A Sign Of Eternal Submission To Him by Greene66: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
That's slavery. ... undecided

Mtcheew
Re: At Ur Wedding, Will U Wash Ur Man's Feet As A Sign Of Eternal Submission To Him by Bisjosh(f): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ki ni big deal? undecided
Amoye Ese fifo grin
Re: At Ur Wedding, Will U Wash Ur Man's Feet As A Sign Of Eternal Submission To Him by Oahray: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wash my feet in public? At our wedding? Not cos my feet needs washing? So that people can praise her and call her submissive or what?

I'd pass... With bullet speed smiley

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Topless Selfie / Counter Thread: Common Misconceptions Most Girls Have About Dating / Four Categories Of Men That May Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.