Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Express Your Feelings. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Express Your Feelings. (2345 Views)

Is Your Boyfriend Playing With Your Feelings / What To Do When You Convey Your Feelings To A Girl And She Doesn't Respond? / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2016
elyna:
I'm having issues in my relationship and I'm finding it hard to get past them.
ok dear. Do you wish to share it? and see how you can move on from there...
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Following grin
you are welcome dear.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2016
shrimati:
you are welcome dear.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2016
*That Moment*
That moment when you feel downcast, when no one seems to believe in you.. You think you are losing it all. A moment in your life where you look like the second best.... even love eludes you.... It's a phase most people pass through, a state of anomie.
Many people we say embrace what life throws at you, but I differ rather I say... take the ones that make you grow and turn the bad ones to opportunities. Let me share this little story with you. There was horse in a big pit that he had no means of escaping. As everybody was passing no one seems ready to help.... but instead they were throwing objects at it. The horse did not complain but instead weaved the object aside... as the object starts growing in heaps so it rises over them till it was in a position for it to escape. Moral of the lesson... when people discourage you, see it as a challenge to be a better you... dear friends share your feelings and let solve this together.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 01, 2016
shrimati:
Good you did not lose out totally. That you still trust yourself. many wont even be able to trust themselves after such incident again. You still need to work on trust issue more.... because when you have high degree of distrust in everybody you suddenly become paranoid and this might affect you psychologically. You need to have a bit of trust on some issues.. You can have your doubt but don't place all your trust on someone.... It makes you weaker when you can only trust yourself cos it shows you aint in control of your emotion to be strong you need this. Thank dear for sharing your feelings here.

you are very sweet so thank you for your time. i understand what you mean and i will try to trust again someday
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nubian113:

you are very sweet so thank you for your time. i understand what you mean and i will try to trust again someday
Thanks sweet for sharing your story here.... Am always lurking around waiting for someone to share his or her story and become less burden.. let's do this pal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To No D kitten Dat Has Given Birth By Mare Bleep!ng? / Vaseline Crew Vs Cucumber Crew / Proud Mum Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.