Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady (1716 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by joeprince23(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
As 14feb approaches,couples and lovers have a new zeal in their love lifes. manay see this as an avenue to renue their commitment to their loved ones,however this is not the case with all individual(which includes me). As strange and bizzare as it may sound I really have never experience “love” as shared between couples,not for lack of beautiful,pretty and attractive female aquantances(as I'm a young employed and educated person). I have also been in numerious relationships before but can't say I have truely been in love in any of my relationships,I equally like women (maybe Toomuch sef) and I'm also very sexually atrracted to women,but the problem is falling in LOVE. Over the years I have tried blaming it on many things including my supposedly high IQ(as I have read somewhere). I really will like to experience “love”,I envy those that are in love. PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OTHER GUY is in my shoes?
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Adaezeagu(f): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Me too
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by ozy4christ(f): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
my dear u don't fall in love cos if u do, u a gonna break ur self rather you Grow in love which will have roots that will stand at any test, even if it breaks it will sprout at any favourable conditions

to ur question, it's only guys u needed their comments or both?
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Smartguy001(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
joeprince23:
As 14feb approaches,couples and lovers have a new zeal in their love lifes. manay see this as an avenue to renue their commitment to their loved ones,however this is not the case with all individual(which includes me). As strange and bizzare as it may sound I really have never experience “love” as shared between couples,not for lack of beautiful,pretty and attractive female aquantances(as I'm a young employed and educated person). I have also been in numerious relationships before but can't say I have truely been in love in any of my relationships,I equally like women (maybe Toomuch sef) and I'm also very sexually atrracted to women,but the problem is falling in LOVE. Over the years I have tried blaming it on many things including my supposedly high IQ(as I have read somewhere). I really will like to experience “love”,I envy those that are in love. PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OTHER GUY is in my shoes?

Ur shoe size is different from mine

So am not in ur shoes lolz bro go front jor angry
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Smartguy001(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
joeprince23:

Ur shoe size is different from mine

So am not in ur shoes lolz bro go front jor >:
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by joeprince23(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
ozy4christ:

to ur question, it's only guys u needed their comments or both?
both guys and ladys
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by joeprince23(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Me too
its strange but true I am even more attracted to intelligence in women than looks
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm just as you only that I have fallen in love before but I think it's coz I was pretty young and naive at the time. As I grew older, I realise that one don't need love to experience happiness and felicity in a relationship.

You can date, be happy, feign love or say express and act it but don't let your heart lead you. Else, you'd become distraught and heartbroken should the unexpected beckons.

You don't have a problem, just date. You don't need love to date.
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by SurefireAsoOke: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Maybe u're nt yet ready.
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
same with me.
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by ozy4christ(f): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
joeprince23:
both guys and ladys
the truth is that you haven't meet the right person, when u do, you will testify
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by libertyfather(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
If you fall in love, you fall inside river...can you swim?
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by arofemites(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2016
There is no LOVE. It is INTEREST dat exists in a relationship. What will favour us is wat we first consider in every human.

TRUE LOVE ONLY EXISTS BETWEEN A GOOD MOTHER AND A GOOD CHILD.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Cutehector(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3:
same with me.
told u u should date a quiet guy. cool
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by toyeanlawlah(f): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2016
@Op, I'll start by sayn u dnt envy anybdy wen it kumz 2 luv...... Its personal & priv8. I wnt 2 bliv u av nt jst gotn d ryt pesin 2 luv. Wen d pesin surfaces, u won't even bliv yasef. @ a stage u will tnk ure going crazy coz u will c d diff btw wen u were wit odaz & nw d@ ure wit 'her'. U won't even nid any doctor 2 announce 2 u d@ URE NW IN LOVE.......

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by joeprince23(m): 12:08am On Feb 11, 2016
arofemites:
There is no LOVE. It is INTEREST dat exists in a relationship. What will favour us is wat we first consider in every human.

TRUE LOVE ONLY EXISTS BETWEEN A GOOD MOTHER AND A GOOD CHILD.
I will disagree with you there, love exists and it is beautiful thing however only a few really experience it(unfortunately I'm not among) lol
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by joeprince23(m): 12:23am On Feb 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
I'm just as you only that I have fallen in love before but I think it's coz I was pretty young and naive at the time. As I grew older, I realise that one don't need love to experience happiness and felicity in a relationship.

You can date, be happy, feign love or say express and act it but don't let your heart lead you. Else, you'd become distraught and heartbroken should the unexpected beckons.

You don't have a problem, just date. You don't need love to date.
when I was yound and naïve I used to crush on this fine babe(my age mate but more mature than me then) but she broke my h@t
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 11, 2016
joeprince23:
dude u are mad!
everybody mustn't fall in love and you are one of them..
do me a favour...gerrarahia
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by joeprince23(m): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Maybe u're nt yet ready.
oga its not about being ready,if I am not ready I won't show interest
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2016
dude, ur advert get as e be.
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by eitsei(m): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
@Op, I'll start by sayn u dnt envy anybdy wen it kumz 2 luv...... Its personal & priv8. I wnt 2 bliv u av nt jst gotn d ryt pesin 2 luv. Wen d pesin surfaces, u won't even bliv yasef. @ a stage u will tnk ure going crazy coz u will c d diff btw wen u were wit odaz & nw d@ ure wit 'her'. U won't even nid any doctor 2 announce 2 u d@ URE NW IN LOVE.......
hmmmm... doctor love
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Tuhndhay(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Trust me soon you will........
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by joeprince23(m): 1:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Trust me soon you will........
the funny part is that I like love movies and novels but really lacking in the actual experience
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Antoinne: 4:54am On Feb 11, 2016
You have company. Strange as it may sound, I just have never experienced this much-talked about love.
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by joeprince23(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Antoinne:
You have company. Strange as it may sound, I just have never experienced this much-talked about love.
really? Then I think this Is much more common than one would expect
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2016
eitsei:
hmmmm... doctor love
lolzzzzz. Oh! please......jst helpn a fwend ko ni
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Love is mind altering, and like other mind altering substances it provides a wonderful high. However unlike the other substances you can't purchase it or change your dealer just like that. So, I think you shouldn't go looking for it. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't, stick to what you can control.
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by eitsei(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

lolzzzzz. Oh! please......jst helpn a fwend ko ni
OK o.. E ku'se ma
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2016
eitsei:
OK o.. E ku'se ma

ese o
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by SurefireAsoOke: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
joeprince23:
oga its not about being ready,if I am not ready I won't show interest
Then give it a shot. Am sure a lot of girls woulh have had a crush on u but waitin for u to make the first move.
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by oppybouy(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

dude u are mad!
everybody mustn't fall in love and you are one of them..
do me a favour...gerrarahia
If that's you.then you are really georgous
Re: Why I Have Never Fallen In Love With A Lady by cruzita(f): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2016
BOTH ME

(1) (Reply)

Girls With Fake Life....(photo) / What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? / Mr Nairaland: Piperson Got A Ban For No Just Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.