Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. (2738 Views)

I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good evening you all. Please I'd be needing sincere and helpful advices on here.

I have this girl I'm getting close to and she's everything I want in a woman(calm, loving and reserved). I am 24, running my Msc. Programme and she's 18, seeking admission into the University. We have been talking for over 3 months now and we've met twice. I know she feels same about me.

Before we started talking, while still getting to know her, I asked her if she's got a bf, she said yes that she's got a guy and that they're not really close and that he doesn't call her that much. She also told me they live about 1.45hrs apart.

During the course of our friendship, we've gotten really close, talked about everything, shared experiences. Most times if we don't chat for some days owing to my busy schedule in sch, she will send me a msg that she misses me and all that. I've also told her severally that I like her a lot.

Now, the issue is: this afternoon while we were talking, some things led to the other and we came to a point where I asked her why she's been rejecting guys ( cos she had earlier told me about some guys that approached her in the past and she rejected them all), she replied , " I rejected them cos I already have a bf"

That statement hurt me a lot, pls house, should I continue talking to her and make my intentions known cos I've truly fallen in love with this girl or should I just leave it as just friends?
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalasticlala

mynd44

Dominique

ishilove

I need more views on this
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am tempted to say love knows no age but I still think kids should stay away from the sort of distraction you are about getting yourself into and before I go,let me tell you that at your age you deserve a role better than an assistant boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by sinaj(f): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just stay away from people that are in a relationship coz u might get hurt on the long run.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by RoyalBlak007: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
♤Seems RELATIONSHIP is

♤more important than CAREER these days undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by IAMSASHY(f): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
undecided guy free dat gal asap, at 18 she has a bf, at Wat age did she start dating den, teenagers ar nt suppose to b doing anything wt relationships.
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Khutie: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
•••Hope yhu've gotten ya timetable for ya exams grin Gonna be a tough one bruh!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Divay22(f): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
She's in a relationship and you want to shook your head inside..
Well you can be friends with her, but please don't bring this relationship issue to her, if you keep persuading her, you might end up as the side Guy and you'll be hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Blackhawk03(f): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Seems RELATIONSHIP is

Lol. Spot on cool

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Seems RELATIONSHIP is

I have a career bro, I'm a visiting lecturer in a University. I'm currently running my M.sc. Thanks for dropping by anyway.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
Just stay away from people that are in a relationship coz u might get hurt on the long run.

I have fallen for this girl.
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by sinaj(f): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cloggym:

I have fallen for this girl.
No wound sha
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by RoyalBlak007: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cloggym:

I have a career bro, I'm a visiting lecturer in a University. I'm currently running my M.sc. Thanks for dropping by anyway.

♤ Read carefully next time, Didn't say you have no career..

♤Its obvious this RELATIONSHIP is more important to you....to the extent...you had to open a thread for it....to get loads of advice...ask yourself...be honest....which one is more important now?
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please find another person to love, just accept the truth that she's another relationship. She knows and understand your motive but sees you as a friend. Don't be the cause why she would break up with her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by madridguy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Continue with her, you will lift the trophy.
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
how Far Na Madam.... I Still De Reason Your Matter o... How E Go Be Na

Btw... I duff my Hat For The Numbers Of Likes On Your Profile... What Is The Name Of The Babalawo?
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by indodon(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmmm___---

take your hook and go get another fish bruv
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Khutie:
•••Hope yhu've gotten ya timetable for ya exams grin Gonna be a tough one bruh!

Lol, we dey push am bro. almost done tho.
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
No wound sha
Sure!
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Read carefully next time, Didn't say you have no career..

♤Its obvious this RELATIONSHIP is more important to you....to the extent...you had to open a thread for it....to get loads of advice...ask yourself...be honest....which one is more important now?

alright, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dextology:
Please find another person to love, just accept the truth that she's another relationship. She knows and understand your motive but sees you as a friend. Don't be the cause why she would break up with her boyfriend.

I'll do just that. thanks for dropping by, I appreciate.
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Continue with her, you will lift the trophy.

Do you think so?
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
indodon:
hmmm___---

take your hook and go get another fish bruv

I'll try to get over the feelings. I wouldn't want to be the cause of someone else's wrecked rship
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by waywardpikin: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol ask her out bro. Tell her how you really feel, don't hold anything back, and when she turns you down like I suspect she will (you know girls and their rubbish na), just take it like the big boy that you are and deploy the next step which is to start making yourself SCARCE in her life. Act like you don't know what you're doing o, and when she asks you what's wrong tell her you're busy with work. Na she go begin dey beg you to meet up and 'talk' things over. When this happens you can pm me or mention me on here if you'd like. She's a very small girl so it should be easy to turn her brain to pudding. You've already done more than 60% of the work so all these ones na play.

Thank me later.

Meanwhile, why are all of you discouraging the poor bloke? Is your brain paining you people? angry

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
Op, you better listen to this advice...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Specialbaby(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
[center] Assistant boyfriend well-done.[/center]
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by thunderfirebubu: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
she told u she rejected guys in d past, doesn't mean she will reject u too. Oga man up and tell d girl ur mind its only going to be a win situation 4 u nothing to lose, if she refuses its to ur own gud cus u can now invest ur time into sumtin beta, if she accepts its to ur gain. lastly, don't ever get scared wooing a girl cus she has a guy not all girls r happy in their rships.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Zhahovic(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bros....i know they say age is nothing but a number...and also..... maturity is not necessarily about age......but at age 18...most ladies are confused and don't know what they want.....
My opinion though... don't fall in love with an 18 year old

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by madridguy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yes bro. She has given you the yellow light according to your write up so am sure with little time full green light will surface.

Cloggym:

Do you think so?
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Bibi294(f): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cloggym:
Good evening you all. Please I'd be needing sincere and helpful advices on here.

I have this girl I'm getting close to and she's everything I want in a woman(calm, loving and reserved). I am 24, running my Msc. Programme and she's 18, seeking admission into the University. We have been talking for over 3 months now and we've met twice. I know she feels same about me.

Before we started talking, while still getting to know her, I asked her if she's got a bf, she said yes that she's got a guy and that they're not really close and that he doesn't call her that much. She also told me they live about 1.45hrs apart.

During the course of our friendship, we've gotten really close, talked about everything, shared experiences. Most times if we don't chat for some days owing to my busy schedule in sch, she will send me a msg that she misses me and all that. I've also told her severally that I like her a lot.

Now, the issue is: this afternoon while we were talking, some things led to the other and we came to a point where I asked her why she's been rejecting guys ( cos she had earlier told me about some guys that approached her in the past and she rejected them all), she replied , " I rejected them cos I already have a bf"

That statement hurt me a lot, pls house, should I continue talking to her and make my intentions known cos I've truly fallen in love with this girl or should I just leave it as just friends?
Free the babe.... Do you think you'll wait till she finishes her Bsc... Moreso, she's yet to explore her world... After ending up being an assistant boyfriend... You'll be an 'agbaya' too. .

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Sahaboi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
just Bleep her n let her enjoy hr relationship wit hr bf
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

Free the babe.... Do you think you'll wait till she finishes her Bsc... Moreso, she's yet to explore her world... After ending up being an assistant boyfriend... You'll be an 'agbaya' too. .

Do you think I should leave the whole relationship on a platonic level and let go of the feelings I'm nurturing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Different Types Of Hoes / A Nigerian Facebook User Ace Zaddy Shares Nude Photos Of Himself (18+) / If I Marry, Make Fire Consume Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.