Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? (3608 Views)

So My NL Crush Is Getting Married? / Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It / Mention/tag Your NL Crush(es) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by EOOJ(m): 12:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Me + cruzita = 1 tongue

Over to una grin

Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Kingtom and I will have number 9 cool he looks like his daddy ipledge10 but its kingtom's baby. embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 11, 2016
EOOJ:
Me + cruzita = 1 tongue

Over to una grin

Is it a Michael Jackson kinda Job @ white baby undecided
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by EOOJ(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:
Kingtom and I will have number 9 cool he looks like his daddy ipledge10 but its kingtom's baby. embarassed lipsrsealed
kingtom kum and see ur handwork o grin
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Emac34: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2016
EOOJ:
Me + cruzita = 5 tongue
Over to una grin
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by EOOJ(m): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Is it a Michael Jackson kinda Job @ white baby undecided
mj job No no no, i have d white recessive gene whch is evidently at play here and besides my grand dad is half white, hehe, so u see grin
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Cutehector(m): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Mchew
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2016
EOOJ:
mj job No no no, i have d white recessive gene whch is evidently at play here and besides my grand dad is half white, hehe, so u see grin

Ok Mj I believe you! cheesy
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by EOOJ(m): 1:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Ok Mj I believe you! cheesy
remove d mj na grin or ar u jealous of our pikin tongue
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 11, 2016
EOOJ:
remove d mj na grin or ar u jealous of our pikin tongue

Nooooooo. I no jealous yous! So your pikin be a lil girl or a feminine boy
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Suspect33(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Are you living your purpose on earth? Where are you heading to? Are you sure of heaven? What if you died a minute ago, where will your soul be right now? With God in heaven rejoicing with the beautiful saints or in hell with demons crying and begging for mercy with the condemned? You will never get a second chance after death, Your being alive today is as a result of God's love, REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR SINS, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THOSE WHO MISS HEAVEN, LIVE IN HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS TODAY AND PICK UP YOUR CROSS TO FOLLOW JESUS. GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Suspect33:
Are you living your purpose on earth? Where are you heading to? Are you sure of heaven? What if you died a minute ago, where will your soul be right now? With God in heaven rejoicing with the beautiful saints or in hell with demons crying and begging for mercy with the condemned? You will never get a second chance after death, Your being alive today is as a result of God's love, REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR SINS, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THOSE WHO MISS HEAVEN, LIVE IN HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS TODAY AND PICK UP YOUR CROSS TO FOLLOW JESUS. GOD BLESS YOU

Thread just died cry
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by EOOJ(m): 1:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Nooooooo. I no jealous yous! So your pikin be a lil girl or a feminine boy
haba! Haba!! Haba! Feminine boy kwa no o, Na lil cute angelic girl just like ha swit moma wink
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 11, 2016
He was tryin' ta hide it from me with large shirts but I caught em unaware one time.
obiorathesubtle I know yer pregnant for me.
An he's (yes I know the gender)due on the 30th. grin
Our baby is multicultural Igbo an Afro Americana.
He has my hair an the weight..well.. you know. wink grin

Op this game is funny.

Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:32am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
He was tryin' ta hide it from me with large shirts but caught em unaware one time.
obiorathesubtle I know yet pregnant for me.
An he's (yes I know the gender)due on the 30th.grin

Op this game is funny.
I will slap you
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Honestly I would recommend someone like ButchCassidy as a baby daddy... The genes are just too on point
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I will slap you
shocked why? An who the goodness are you?
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:38am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked why? An who the goodness are you?
go sleep jare.
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
go sleep jare.
Are you my Daddy?
Answer: No.
Then I ain't gon listen ta that. tongue
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by KingTom(m): 4:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:
grin grin grin number5 looks like me as boy though grin
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by KingTom(m): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2016
EOOJ:
kingtom kum and see ur handwork o grin
it wasn't me lipsrsealed
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:57am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
Are you my Daddy?
Answer: No.
Then I ain't gon listen ta that. tongue
Lol...I could be your big daddy cool. cheesy
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by obiorathesubtle: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
He was tryin' ta hide it from me with large shirts but I caught em unaware one time.
obiorathesubtle I know yer pregnant for me.
An he's (yes I know the gender)due on the 30th. grin

Op this game is funny.
grin I'm seeing this with sleepy eyes and I just can't stop laughing.. You're crazy

He has your weight?? grin see.. That's the problem there.. I couldn't possibly.. I mean it aint possible.. Even given a particular circumstance.. It aint feasible..

But, deep down inside my stomach.. I want a kid who spits ebonics just as good as eddie murphy, martin lawrence, big sean or you.. smiley smiley so.. There's a possibility i could be pregnant with yogi bear up there smiley
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by refiner(f): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2016
I and sdfuareyougod will definitely have baby number 5......

so dats why I divorced him...he is too ugly,so my child wif him will be uglier!!!
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I'm seeing this with sleepy eyes and I just can't stop laughing.. You're crazy

He has your weight?? grin see.. That's the problem there.. I couldn't possibly.. I mean it aint possible.. Even given a particular circumstance.. It aint feasible..

But, deep down inside my stomach.. I want a kid who spits ebonics just as good as eddie murphy, martin lawrence, big sean or you.. smiley smiley so.. There's a possibility i could be pregnant with yogi bear up there smiley
Igbo! My baby better not be another woman's!! angry
He looks like his parents though,with him havin' YOUR plumpness an my hair.
Our little joy bundle,what are we gonna name him? smiley
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by EOOJ(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
KingTom:
it wasn't me lipsrsealed
haha, guy u wan deny ur pikin abi Continue grin
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by Smellymouth: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Crush ko, Candy Crush ni lipsrsealed
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by ipledge10(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:
hmmm...divorce looming,let me go for DNA first undecided
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by KingTom(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
EOOJ:
haha, guy u wan deny ur pikin abi Continue grin
I no get am for fikin grin
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by EOOJ(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
KingTom:
I no get am for fikin grin
den i guess ipledge10 is da real dad, hmmm
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by KingTom(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
EOOJ:
den i guess ipledge10 is da real dad, hmmm
none of us is shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? by EOOJ(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
KingTom:
none of us is shocked lipsrsealed
haaa, so she cheatd on u both. Ok o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Hot For Me / Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber / What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.