Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (41303 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Quelle: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerian man took to his twitter handle to share his happiness after he got a "YES" from the beautiful lady he DMed for years ago.

He wrote sharing a cute picture of them together:
"4 years ago,I shot my shot in her DMs, today she said yes"

https://www.gistrealm.com/four-years-after-sliding-into-her-dm-man-got-engaged-to-his-love/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by IamD18: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow, very very lovely.

While the ugly ones that are forming "I don't reply PMs" are busy jumping from one wedding to another every Saturday dragging malt and rice.

226 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by rheether(f): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
With his disgusting pot belle.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Benjom(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's great... but she's probably older than you sha judging by the hand cheesy... I may be wrong though cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
so Twitter is meaning full like this, meanwhile I am just 23 and I know my own gal is from nairaland..

7 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:
why saying such na.. you av start toasting me grin
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
How sweet
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:
Let's see how sexy ur Bf's own is na
With ur disgusting knees

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
ceejayx:

Let's see how sexy ur Bf's own is na
With ur disgusting knees

After you mentioned this I had to check and viola, bleaching cream blind spot spotted.
No pun intended.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2018

But Why Does Her Ring Finger Nail look Like That Of A Gorilla

3 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2018

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by StrongandMighty: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
DeadRat:

This is absolutely not necessary, stop being a hater!
Appreciate her beauty.. She's a beautiful woman

56 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by StrongandMighty: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:
Show us the picture of your man if you've got any..

13 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
StrongandMighty:
This is absolutely not necessary, stop being a hater! Appreciate her beauty.. She's a beautiful woman

Yes! Absolutely beautiful Lady...

But Her Finger Though

4 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by StrongandMighty: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
DeadRat:

Yes!
Absolutely beautiful Lady...

But Her Finger Though
Tk d beauty nd leave the finger bro... Nobody is without flaws

8 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
She is really beautiful, but some ladies will rather form and loose what might have been..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
donsimo:

After you mentioned this I had to check and viola, bleaching cream blind spot spotted.
No pun intended.
spot on

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

Miss Rita, why evils?

Why the beef?

You sound like you've had a bitter experience with him.

Gist us...

15 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
How sweet

Choi! Baby, se iwo niyen loju aworan abi elomiran?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
5thElement:

Emi naa ni
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
5thElement:

Emi naa ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Emi naa ni

O ga ju.

Eyin ti ipinle Osun, le dun to bayi? O da bi eni wipe kin sere wa si ipinle omoluabi kin wa ki eyin ti Osun.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
5thElement:

O ga ju.

Eyin ti ipinle Osun, le dun to bayi? O da bi eni wipe kin sere wa si ipinle omoluabi kin wa ki eyin ti Osun.

Osun shi sile fun alejo. A ko awon alejo mora ni osun. Ekaabo in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by IamD18: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
5thElement:

O ga ju.

sexybbstar:

Emi naa ni

Bdghdj dhjw aa dibnfkk sjehdf a dB iwu ikpu oke shbx vjh zuu so

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamD18:

Stan! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Ladybianca(f): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
I love LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Osun shi sile fun alejo. A ko awon alejo mora ni osun. Ekaabo in advance.

Okay now, iyen na daa bee. Mo ma yoju si e ni kope kope. wink
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamD18:

Tutorial classes for Yoruba is always open on NL. No need to be jealous. tongue

1 Like

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Yuneehk(f): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
So love opportunities dey Instagram cheesy
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by chuggy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Quelle:
Nigerian man took to his twitter handle to share his happiness after he got a "YES" from the beautiful lady he DMed for years ago.

He wrote sharing a cute picture of them together:
"4 years ago,I shot my shot in her DMs, today she said yes"
Biko, how can I operate a Twitter account?

https://www.gistrealm.com/four-years-after-sliding-into-her-dm-man-got-engaged-to-his-love/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by chiroyale(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
And I don't reply dMs.. It's about time

13 Likes

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
4yrs

I don't have such patient. undecided

Look at him getting old when he could've been a dad of 4yrs old boy by now if he had looked for a baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.