Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' (25060 Views)

N398m Votes For Computers In 2016 Budget Is Strange To Me – Lai Mohammed . / Lai Mohammed, Disowns Information Ministry’s N398m Votes For Computers / Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by ajebuter(f): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
This Nigerian "messiah' and his host of 'angels' are greatly falling hands of their dearest zombies

Now, I just laugh mirthlessly at my Sai Buharist subordinates at work because they have taken over the 'wailers' branch of my office

Soon, we wont have enough 'wailers' form to distribute to zombie decampees

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by sorom4: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
This government is failing, How
can.the contents of the most
important document for a year be
changed at all levels, yet no one has
been arrested till date
oby......Please don't wail

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by tonychristopher: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nawa for APC kai Lai you can lie

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by dondo83(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
I am a buharist but i will never support inflated budget, However the reason everyone seems to be doing their work accordingly in national assembly is because the budget was'nt accompanied with ghana must go bags for the legislators. If it was the usual practice we wont have heard anything! This is a welcome development for our democracy, as long as the executive arm and legislators try to outshine each other then a better Nigeria is ahead

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by brownlord: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
It is so funny how these little minds think due to errors in ONE budget, which we duly criticise the government for, is sufficient to make one pitch tents with PDP!! I just can't imagine it!!

A party that made errors consistently for sixteen years, and horrible ones in the last six years, imagines a single year's error, which pales in comparism to what they did, can't and must not be forgiven or tolerated!!

Don't even know whether to laugh or be angry at their foolishness. cheesy

So you see those fraud as error, right?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by chronique(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Everbody is now denying the bogus figures allocated to their various ministries Abi? All of a sudden,nobody knows how the budget became 6.08trn Abi? All of a sudden,all the ministers do not know how these figures crept into the budgets for their respective ministries Abi? Now I know for a truth that Nigeria has been handed over to a group of mad men,to run. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Atetah: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yes sir
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by collinsdaps(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
I thought Ben Bruce does 'not make any contribution' at the Senate..

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cheesy grin
Kenai:

Meet Rose2014 and pick up your "Late Entry" Wailing Wailers form and scratch card.
Registration closes on 13th February, by midnight.
lmaooo. Too funny

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
dearpreye:

The APC has been in power for months, having full and total access to all documents. Where's the missing $20 billion? Nigerians have forgotten.
We will know when that witch hunt starts

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by slap1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na so! grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Prophet Onatisi!

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Figs(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Evrytin has changed,even d national budget.d govt is in total confusion.where is dasuki,he knws hw to share yams,he cn handle d budget
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by shamecurls(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
[size=1pt][s]
OfoIgbo:
This budget is showing the acute incompetence of Kemi Adeosun, the Ngozi Iweala wannabe of the mumu's administration.

Before a budget is presented to the national assembly, one would expect that there would have been a federal executive meeting, in which the figures of the draft budget are verified and I am pretty sure this took place.

What we are witnessing is a grand scheme by Kemi, Osibanjo and Buhari to defraud the nation.

Kemi Adeosun et al must be made to face the music, if not in this gogernment, then in a saner government
[/s][/size]
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

We will know when that witch hunt starts

Governance and cheap and relentless propaganda are NOT the same thing. Getting into power and being responsible with it are two different things.

There won't be a mention of that $20 billion again. The cheap propaganda has fulfilled it's mandate.

Be careful of people who are given to CHANGE.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is giving the way to sack all those dgs and perm sec wich was appointed in the last regime cos they are the ones behind this
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Iroh88(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
drss:
hahahahahahhahha zombies ar just too funy. grin afta blaming GEJ, na goats u don dey blame now for buari's budget of corruption grin which remnanats of goats u mean goats ar responsible for drafting d budget for states house where N3.6 billion was allocated for state clinic at d expence of oda federal hospitals
Hahahahahahahahaha. The parents of Ipod Ekpas really messed up their children. Very useless parents indeed. grin

Exclusive breastfeeding would have solved this mental problems even before they started. Better yet, they should have used effective contraceptives. cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by teepain: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunmsg:

You are very ignorant of the process involved in the preparation of the national budget. The budget office and the ministry of budget and national planning are both responsible for the final compilation and not the finance ministry. All the paddling and figure inflation takes place at the budget office. If anybody is to be sacked for this national embarrassment, it should be the DG budget office and the Minister of Budget and National planning.

My brother the corruption in Nigeria is so pervasive to the extent that anyone who tries to change the status quo must be ready for saboteurs who will attempt to frustrate him/ her. All these things we are seeing are.deliberate attempts at ridiculing PMB.

At Corporate level I have been a victim so I understand. PMB needs to be more firm with his appointees otherwise the bad guys would pay them to sabotage him.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by veraponpo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
OfoIgbo:
This budget is showing the acute incompetence of Kemi Adeosun, the Ngozi Iweala wannabe of the mumu's administration.

Before a budget is presented to the national assembly, one would expect that there would have been a federal executive meeting, in which the figures of the draft budget are verified and I am pretty sure this took place.

What we are witnessing is a grand scheme by Kemi, Osibanjo and Buhari to defraud the nation.

Kemi Adeosun et al must be made to face the music, if not in this gogernment, then in a saner government

Unlike NOI, Kemi is not the coordinating minister of the economy. She is managing just one ministry like every other minister. In fact, people like Fashola and Amaechi have more within their office than Kemi.

Blame budgeting office for all these errors. They are thieves and should be jailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
dearpreye:

Governance and cheap and relentless propaganda are NOT the same thing. Getting into power and being responsible with it are two different things.

There won't be a mention of that $20 billion again. The cheap propaganda has fulfilled it's mandate.

Be careful of people who are given to CHANGE.
I'll remind you when that witch hunt starts

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by onatisi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Prophet Onatisi!
This isn't an issue of been a prophet, the point is Nigerians simply forgot who buhari was and is and threw all caution away. Nigerians refused to asked sensible probing questions during the electioneering process and allowed a set of ppl to lie blatantly to them,Nigerians saw the handwriting clearly written boldly in front of them during elections but due to hatred deliberately allowed their brains to be switched off. We kept on warning about buhari and apc till we were called all sort of names .

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Iroh88(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
dondo83:
I am a buharist but i will never support inflated budget, However the reason everyone seems to be doing their work accordingly in national assembly is because the budget was'nt accompanied with ghana must go bags for the legislators. If it was the usual practice we wont have heard anything! This is a welcome development for our democracy, as long as the executive arm and legislators try to outshine each other then a better Nigeria is ahead
I wanna believe you read my post in the other thread before posting this comment. cheesy

That is. Just the truth. Had the ministers "done the needful", all these wouldn't have come to the public. cheesy

Welcome development it is indeed!! Let them do their work. No more padding of budget and giving kickbacks to legislooters to seal their lips.

By the way, we are still waiting for the NASS to make public details of their own budget.
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by poseidon12: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
been arrested till date

I'm surprised to hear this from you, but it is good to be objective. It's becoming obvious that Buhari can not run Nigeria. He is obviously incompetent.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by papadjaji: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
everyone involve wil be brought to book, that is how those civil servant has be defrauding us over d years

Please how and when will that be done?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by chocho28: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
I THANKGOD THAT I NEVER VOTED FOR THIS DECEITFUL GOVERNMENT. FROM THE ONSET, I SAW THROUGH THEIR LIES, PROPAGANDA AND VAGUE WORDS AND CONFIRMED THAT THEIR CHANGE MANTRA WAS NOTHING BUT A FALLACY THAT HAS NO IOTA OF TRUTH IN IT. HOW CAN YOU BE GENUINELY CONCERNED ABOUT DELIVERING GOOD GOVERNANCE TO NIGERIANS YET YOU HAVE PEOPLE LIKE AMAECHI, FASHOLA AND MR LIE AS MINISTERS

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by marv1: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Budget padding has been happening over the years. It is coming out openly for the first time.
Pidggin:
This never happened in the history of our democracy, what a shame!
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

I'll remind you when that witch hunt starts

I'll be here and waiting. God will keep us alive and well.

At the moment, every sane person knows the propaganda era has ended for the APC.

Governance isn't rocket science- Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by maxzzo1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is preposterous budget adjusting itself. APC as a whole are deceitful people, pathological liars, as confuse as a bee, Liar Moh'd no wori Nigerians know you as a Lying Machine...all this APC drama is disturbing and shameful...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by portals101: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
For me, this is something to cheer. If gives hope for dear country.
If the figures are ambiguous and the ministers are denying them rather than covering up and doing business as usual, then, for me, it hopes hope. From these false howbeit transparent start, we can build a better Nigeria.
And if heads would roll in the budget office, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by 247notire(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
been arrested till date
Oby baby, athink u knw ur gradually becoming a wailer? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by Atlantian: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
dearpreye:

My dear, the buck ends at the President's desk. He's the leader of the nation and MUST accept total responsibility for this shameful mess of gargantuan proportions.

President Buhari presented a budget to the national assembly before he had read or skimmed through it. That's being lousy.
Do you think Buhari has Reading and Comprehension capabilities ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' by rolchi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
chronique:
Everbody is now denying the bogus figures allocated to their various ministries Abi? All of a sudden,nobody knows how the budget became 6.08trn Abi? All of a sudden,all the ministers do not know how these figures crept into the budgets for their respective ministries Abi? Now I know for a truth that Nigeria has been handed over to a group of mad men,to run. Nonsense!

That is the point. All the ministers, especially, Lai Mohammed, called it a Budget of Hope for the Common Nigerian, and less than two months now since it was first presented, they are denying the Budget of Hope. Intriguing!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-biafran Commander, Ogbonnaya Oji, Is Dead / Where Did A "Presiding Officer" Get The Money To Acquire 22 Properties From?-APC / Aisha Alhassan Aka Mama Taraba Storms Takum. The Home Town Of The Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.