Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video (62805 Views)

wow!!! Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne's Compromizing Video tape Leaked / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by siblings(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=arena2007 post=42818229]See This 'lady's' Epic Response To Guys Who Released Her Compromizing Video

The guys who slept with her shared the video online. Unknown to them, she's actually a transexual lol. I can imagine how they would feel about this.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-this-ladys-epic-response-to-guys-who-released-her-compromizing-video.html

This make no sh**t
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by bunmioguns(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Matttthew(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2016
End time undecided
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by seangy4konji: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Blame it on TRUMP.
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by donbenz(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2016
OK OK NEXT??
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by zuby4real10(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2016
I didn't understand so they had love with a man with out knowing. Even if he is a transgender they should know nah. Please some one should explain to me.
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Aremu01(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Oh that's unexpected
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Kangol99(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by sam90s(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2016
youmour:
If they all nut then its a win win situation,what you don't know can't kill you,but how come they didn't see the balls though

Transgender, he must have surgucally replaced his make organs with a female's.
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2016
END TIME POST.

NOT FUNNY THOUGH
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by tomiwa6501(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2016
I comment my Reserve,sorry I reserve My comment

Obosi

1 Like

Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2016
END TIME POST.

NOT FUNNY THOUGH
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Charly68: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2016
The devil is really on the prowl,many are dying daily because of Incurable sexual Diseases ,yet majority careless about their precious lives. God have mercy,the perversion is becoming alarmic .

1 Like

Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Yeah right...
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by nairaman66(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2016
callJesu:
Righteousness exalt a nation

Sin a reproach to any people!
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by tintingz(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Shits happens.

1 Like

Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by mrkings84(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2016
opeycl:
GEJ's fault

Gej is lying in state in otuoke, pls allow him to rest in peace!!
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by NifemiOlu(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2016
She's not a transgender. She's using reverse psychology to save her face.

Psycholinguistics...

1 Like

Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by MrOptimistic: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Transsexual or 'Transabomination'; all shall be subjects of God's wrath one day. God spare not Sodom and Gomorrah neither will this generation of ours be pardoned. If u love urself stay away from all those godless evil practices.
But what is so interesting about this news that its worth considering in this forum is what am yet to understand.
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by menix(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2016
so all the while Jamal was slamming, he was slamming a fellow dude...
Jamal the spirit of gay ve taken over u in Alade's voice.

1 Like

Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by kaziblake(f): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Serve's them right.

Lol cheesy
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
for their little mind them done see babe dupe. Share sex tape but hmmmm
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by illicit(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
silly response, how does this story justify the act of immorality in the first place, you slept with guys and even gave permission to record it because you know they were going to leak it, if they had known what you were they would have beat the shit out of you, idiot
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by seunlayi(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Please, the next time you want to use that word up there, try and type ''bleeping'' instead. Se.un is a deacon in deeper life, hence such words are censored here wink grin

There is nothing called "Deacon" in Deeperlife Church. Leave seun alone and let moral judge us

1 Like

Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by jclassiq(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2016
How is she a man?
So now cuz she wants to get back at the men that leaked her sextape and she refers to herself as a man. But let someone else try calling her a man and she will be screaming "discrimination!"
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Elxandre(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2016
So you still accept that you are a man

What a wasted person....
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by discman2k2(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2016
D world is becoming tooooo crazy that we r unconsciously sucked in, & guess the most unfortunate thing: it's so fashionable that we begin to like it & participate in it - making it very normal!
Lord, save us!
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Zennyzara: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2016
amarachi06:
Man fucking man equals to Gay.
me I Don't understand why so pple would want to upload such video na wa serves dem right mother fuckers well served
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by ifeomaekol(f): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Man has lost he's respect and dignity. Pple hv no shame dz days. Nawa oooo.
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by olanshi: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2016
I think we've had enough of stupidity in this world. Even Adam and Eve was NEVER this corrupt in garden Eden.

Olorun o Ku Suru oooo!!!!
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Waiting for the men to reply and argue that it is a female they had sex with. And their intent to press charges against him/her for fraud and deception
Re: Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2016
FAAAAACK!!

How did Jamal and his home boys not know they were running a train on a he-biitch? grin

#Epic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.